What's new

32 Chinese ships in shoal, bar Pinoy fishers

Too bad Hoa now controls 70% of their economy, and Vietnam's economy will soon collapse if their citizens of Hoa descent were all expelled.

Unlikely the Germans who are highly creative, the Viets can't do anything on their own. :coffee:

Lies. You don't have evident.
In fact Taiwanese control China's economy, backed by US monopoly. Mainland chinese work hard for USA benefit.

Mind telling me the top 10 largest companies in Viet Nam before you make that bullsh1t statement? I don't mind telling you one company in Viet Nam alone is already contributed to 30% of our GDP and no its not ethnic Chinese:lol:

Well, don't you guys consider Hoa your brothers and sisters?

That's wrong with them being successful in your country? :coffee:

Lies. You don't have evident.
In fact Taiwanese control China's economy, backed by US monopoly. Mainland chinese work hard for USA benefit.

Well, do you have the evidence?

I consider them as any other 53 ethnic minorities in Viet Nam, my feeling toward them is very neutral.

There is nothing wrong with being successful in Viet Nam but your statement implies that ethnic Hoa is mostly successful is beyond bullsh1it. They are just like us, they have the poor, the rich, and mostly the working class

Yeah, that's our brothers and sisters we won't harm them, and still have millions of Hoa around ASEAN nations for us to treat as punching bag if China kill VNese again:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom