What's new

32 Chinese ships in shoal, bar Pinoy fishers

Listen, just because a map dated thousands of years in the PAST has the land drawn on it doesnt make it yours. Last I checked we live in the present. If every country started just claiming land that used to be theirs, the world would have about 10 large empires and nothing else. China, you need to check yourself...

Our beautiful Huangyan Island, Mother China is coming for you. :wave:

1343405u0q5uzra5n8crnf.jpg

133444oy3qjjcml7uvv2z7.jpg

“Thitu Island” is more interesting than "Panatag Shoal".
china must take all these Island back from philipine.

The military reported that the number of Chinese vessels in the Panatag Shoal has increased to 33, from 14 last week.

The Philippines has only two vessels in the area. These are the BRP Edsa II, a Coast Guard search-and-rescue vessel (SARV 002) and the MCS 3001, a vessel belonging to the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources.

China currently has three big ships in the area. These are the Chinese Fisheries Law Enforcement Command (FLEC) 310 which is said to be its most powerful maritime ship, and the Chinese Maritime Surveillance (CMS) ships 75 and 81.

According to the military’s Northern Luzon Command (Nolcom), seven other Chinese fishing vessels and 23 utility boats have been seen inside the lagoon.

I hope not all of those ships are inside the island , it would be disaster for the environment as the water inside these Islands tend to have a very slow turnover .

They must have exchanged their respective military stance on the current situation and their next options. Am I smelling phospherous in the air ?!

The Chinese Embassy needs to have contingentcy plan for the security of these folks! I am awaiting to see the evacuation of the staff of all Chinese Foreign Affairs Offices at the Philippines fairly soon! I hope the Filippino government wakes up before its too late!

Remember there are also TONs of Filipina is HK , Macau and in Mainland China...if anything happens to Chinese in the Phillipines then the Pinoys in China, HK and macau will also feel the effect as well.

But it hard to transport a huge cagro and oil from Gawader to coastal cities like HongKong-Macau, and the transport fee from Gawader to coastal cities is much more expensive than transport by ship too.

China can't use your port to transport all , she won't spend lots of money to create 'String of Pearl ' if your port can solve her problem.

Wrong again , it may be hard or impossible for backward vietnam but can easily be done by china

Philipens need to react fast & decisively.
this is what happens when you are weak. you get pushed around every time, dont matter whether you are right or wrong.
strength dosent come with numbers. you need courage to face any situation.

you let alone this without any action you will see many more such incidances comeing your way.
wake up.

Philipens need to react fast & decisively.
this is what happens when you are weak. you get pushed around every time, dont matter whether you are right or wrong.
strength dosent come with numbers. you need courage to face any situation.

you let alone this without any action you will see many more such incidances comeing your way.
wake up.

I bet pinoy cowards don't dare to do anything agressive.

Back
Top Bottom