What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

How KS manage to make people fight ? What is Indian mentality. :D

Oooooooooo, gotcha. :D

Oh Shut Up You...when a Brahmin & a Syed are speaking, what business does a Kashatriya has to raise his voice ? :angry:

I am trying to recruit said kashatriya to my army. :devil:
Armstrong your family was Brahmins originally??

@Hyperion : You didn't thank my post ! :cray:

The big essay type one ! :angry:

Okay People I'm off to bed - Halwa Purri in the morning & I've got to fetch it ! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Shut Up You...when a Brahmin & a Syed are speaking, what business does a Kashatriya has to raise his voice ? :angry:
Buddy, when a Kshatriya listens to Brahmin and gets educated, he become the ruler of larger area.

Manipulation is an art. And I have been blamed of it a lot. Most of them are for good purpose. :cray:

I am trying to recruit said kashatriya to my army. :devil:
Armstrong your family was Brahmins originally??

Pataa nahin kiyaa kiyaa Dada Abu ne banaa dalaa thaaa; kabhiii Lost Tribes of Israel ki saath jooor deiteiii theiii tuu kabhi Brahmins ke saath. He even talked about a family tree he had that went back quite a few generations back to the first Hindu who converted to Islam & he, apparently, was a Brahmin.

Pataa nahin kiyaa kiyaa Dada Abu ne banaa dalaa thaaa; kabhiii Lost Tribes of Israel ki saath jooor deiteiii theiii tuu kabhi Brahmins ke saath. He even talked about a family tree he had that went back quite a few generations back to the first Hindu who converted to Islam & he, apparently, was a Brahmin.

Thou ubb pataa de kis baradariii sai hai mundya? :cheesy:

Brahmins > Vish - something > Kshatriyas > Dalits > Marliyn Manson ! :whistle:

I know there were 5 and one was not marliyn manson. :D

What orders were the castes again??
Brahmin - Khsatriya - Vaishy - Shudra.

All were considered equal and it was based on occupation. But Brahmin used Vedas and religion for their own benefit and converted Kshatriya into their students as Kshatriya had the raw power, physical strength.

Many people don't accept it but it was a Brahmin that showed me the reality and since then I have observed a lot and he was spot on.

So it became

Brahmin > Kshatriya > Vaishya >>> Shudra

Brahmins > Vish - something > Kshatriyas > Dalits > Marliyn Manson ! :whistle:

I am pretty sure warrior caste was number 2. :mod:

Brahmin - Khsatriya - Vaishy - Shudra.

All were considerd equal and it was based on occupation. But Brahmin used Vedas and religion for their own benefit and converted Kshatriya into their students as Kshatriya had the raw power, physical strength.

Many people don't accept it but it was a Brahmin that showed me the reality and since then I have observed a lot and he was spot on.

So it became

Brahmin > Kshatriya > Vaishya >>> Shudra

So who are the dalit people?? Are they even in the system or no?

Tell you what...
TTP..Pushtoon...
Taliban Pushtoon..
Most suicide bombers..Pushtoons..
Most causalities suffered by PA..in Tribal areas and other Pushtoon areas...

Who gets bad name?
All Pakistanis..Including me...

Still wondering why i am angry?

Ok Mr. Angry !

Who made Taliban ? Yr Army
Who force them to become TTP or Suicide Bomber or what ever **** it is ? Yr Army or Yr Policies

The Only Terrorist USA Came for here in Asia Was Al Qaida and not Taliban or Pukhtuns .. Understand ?

There were no Pushtun in Al Qaida .. Name me One ?

@Armstrong

Bro Urdu main lik deta hon coz meri english (n)

Agar 5 logon se poch lo keh kon kara raha hai yeh suicide blasts and kon mar raha hai police or political people ko..

Tu 5 main se 4 bande yahi Kaheinge ISI .. Yahan Peshawar main Security kis cheeez ki ho rahi hai ? Cor Camander keh ghar ki...Pir DSP SP ki ghar ki .. MNA s keh ghar ki. Ik jaga batao jahan Awam ki security ho rahi ho ?

Yahan ab jo b hota hai log aadhi ho chuke hain.. Koi marta hai kisi ko koi parwa he nahi hoti sirf unke jinka koi mar jata hai..

Baki logon ki life baki pakistaniyo ki tarah waise he chal rahi hai... BUT

Jo b ho raha hai Naam ISI ka he le rahe hain Sab.......... Jo b hota hai Govt ka haat zaroor hota hai us main...

Recently mechanay main aik Police station pe hamla hua tha aik DSP aur us keh satiyon ko qatal kar dia gaya tha...

40 se ziada log ayee the.. Yaar Khuda ka khauf karo.. 40 log aik jaga se ja rahe hon aur kisi ko pata na chale.. Mechanay peshawar se 10 to 15 Km b nai hai... HUm toora boora main tu nai reh rahe yaar

BC sab he apna kara karayaa hai... Bas

@Hyperion were there ever any Pashtun hindus? Also if there were would the caste system have been overturned by Pakthunwali system??

Back
Top Bottom