What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

Actually its Varna System, not Vernacular system. Sorry for wrong info.

Now these are the thoughts of a true Pashtun. Try to read between the lines, you'll will feel the sorrow, resentment and reasons behind it. Thanks mate!

Ok Mr. Angry !

Who made Taliban ? Yr Army
Who force them to become TTP or Suicide Bomber or what ever **** it is ? Yr Army or Yr Policies

The Only Terrorist USA Came for here in Asia Was Al Qaida and not Taliban or Pukhtuns .. Understand ?

There were no Pushtun in Al Qaida .. Name me One ?

@Armstrong

Bro Urdu main lik deta hon coz meri english (n)

Agar 5 logon se poch lo keh kon kara raha hai yeh suicide blasts and kon mar raha hai police or political people ko..

Tu 5 main se 4 bande yahi Kaheinge ISI .. Yahan Peshawar main Security kis cheeez ki ho rahi hai ? Cor Camander keh ghar ki...Pir DSP SP ki ghar ki .. MNA s keh ghar ki. Ik jaga batao jahan Awam ki security ho rahi ho ?

Yahan ab jo b hota hai log aadhi ho chuke hain.. Koi marta hai kisi ko koi parwa he nahi hoti sirf unke jinka koi mar jata hai..

Baki logon ki life baki pakistaniyo ki tarah waise he chal rahi hai... BUT

Jo b ho raha hai Naam ISI ka he le rahe hain Sab.......... Jo b hota hai Govt ka haat zaroor hota hai us main...

Recently mechanay main aik Police station pe hamla hua tha aik DSP aur us keh satiyon ko qatal kar dia gaya tha...

40 se ziada log ayee the.. Yaar Khuda ka khauf karo.. 40 log aik jaga se ja rahe hon aur kisi ko pata na chale.. Mechanay peshawar se 10 to 15 Km b nai hai... HUm toora boora main tu nai reh rahe yaar

BC sab he apna kara karayaa hai... Bas

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. Can't say.

Would be an interesting study though. I know in punjab caste system has a new form in the shape of baraderii although I do not know how much influence it holds in Pakistan today. I have had many punjabi pakistanis here ask me my baraderii lol.

Now these are the thoughts of a true Pashtun. Try to read between the lines, you'll will feel the sorrow, resentment and reasons behind it. Thanks mate!

ISI has too much power now, it was ok for them to be above the state when they were actually defending the state but now they are just playing games with peoples lives within Pakistan. That is not to say the common Pakistani soldiers is to blame, soldiers just do what they are told in what they believe is in the betterment of the country. It is the higher ups that need to be taken care of. My grandma always says Khomeini had it right when he lined up every higher up in Iran and shot them up regardless of who they were, Pakistan is at that point almost.

Mullah Nazir from the Wazir tribe
Mullah-Nazir-was-killed-o-008.jpg

US drone strike kills Pakistan Taliban commander | World news | guardian.co.uk
He is a Pushtoon

Jalaluddin Haqqani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghan but most supporters from Pakistani tribal areas....Again Tribal Pushtoon.

Ehsanualla Ehsan..Agian Pakistani tribal Pushtoon..
images

Sorry i cant turn a blind eye from these facts..

And ilyas kashmiri...your home grown SSG boy? Care to mention his ethnicity?...How about the mullahs of the rred mosque? Or those burka-clad urdu speaking women detaining chineese women islamabads markets? Thought not. Your 'facts' are just skewed to fit your prejudice.

Lakki marwat isnt a border are,so this attack cannot be without local support.
I guess its the same old tribal 'revenge mentality'.
PA killed some in Khyber agency/waziristan and the tribals start plotting revenge,find an isolated checkpost...huddle together and attack.
Pushtoons really need to change,as currently with acts like these...many pushtoons are similar threat to world peace as the state of Israel.
The attack happened at serai naurang town/city of the district which is located on the border of bannu and lakki marwat. This is a commercial town/small city with mixed population of bannuchis, marwats, khattaks and Wazirs. This town is not that far from wazir villages of frontier region. There is no army cantt in the district but there are temporary army camps occupying government buildings, army has tight grip on the district and this district is hub of ISI and its "good talibans" activities. Like karak and bannu, lakki marwat residents are noted for strong pro-pakistani sentiments. This attack was from TTP and they can carry out attacks in any part of KPK and Pakistan.......

The local population of lakki marwat raised lashkars or amman commitee a.k.a pro-government militia against so called "bad talibans" which infiltrated the region from neighboring waziristan, they successfully put an end to it. Only one village shah hassan khel supported TTP and was source of trouble for neighboring anti-taliban villages, army came and took care of this village. For their anti-taliban stance marwats had to face series of bomb blasts across the district, Now a guy from U.K is making fun of their sacrifices.....a desi angraiz like you are not bothering me, its ISI ,which is taking advantage of pro-pakistani yet religiously conservative simple-minded marwats into recruiting them for "jiahd" against U.S in afghanistan.....These ISI sponssered taliabns roam freely across district destroying our social and cultural values.
@KS , @KRAIT, @Armstrong, @Hyperion, @Gigawatt

You'd be another state of India and Jinnah would be sipping wine in Oxford were it not for the hundreds of thousands of pashtuns who were reciting the kalima when lord Mountbatten and his wife went to visit them. It was actually this that tipped the balance into him conceding into giving into a separate state. Let's not forget this was at a time where your forefathers were scrambling for petrol to burn their women in fear so that Tara Singh and other Indian mobs would not get a chance to rape on mass which was occuring rampantly at the time. There was even a petrol shortage due to the amount of women being burnt.

Don't believe me, pick up a book. Better still, ask your grandfather. This is why Jinnah afforded them the utmost respect and priveldges.

@Hyperion : If I were to want to walk into the Tribal Areas right now...would I be allowed to ?

You would be either picked up and questioned by pak army, or by talibans as a suspected spy. Or kidnapped by some local for ransom ( wazirs are notorious for this). And you always need a reference to stay in tribal areas, that host of yours would provide you safety/protection as well as hospitality.

KS, you are one amazing troll. Whenever you smell an iota of discontent amongst us, you come in to finish the job. My hats off to you sir! India should be proud of you. If I were the President of India, I'd bestow Param Vir Chakra onto you for trolling.

And What are you? you are a naswar corner troll who has derailed/trolled next three pages of this thread. KS is mature, logical and knowledgeable member but all you see in him is "hindu troll",.......... typical pak-army behavior.

I am pretty sure warrior caste was number 2. :mod:

So who are the dalit people?? Are they even in the system or no?

Mostly migrants who settled in north India were called dalits...like the blacks in US who were brought for slavery. only difference here is that their migration was not forced and they migrated to northen India from southern India for livelihood. They worked on the farms of landlords, in their houses etc. Landlords are/were mostly kshatriyas/rajputs and were involved in farming.

Mostly migrants who settled in north India were called dalits...like the blacks in US who were brought for slavery. only difference here is that their migration was not forced and they migrated to northen India from southern India for livelihood. They worked on the farms of landlords, in their houses etc. Landlords are/were mostly kshatriyas/rajputs and were involved in farming.

Dude you have no friggin clue about the varna system and how it solidified into caste. Dalits were migrants who settled in North India..:hitwall:. So what about Dalits in South India..migrants from UP and Bihar who settled here ? :hitwall:

Please dont derail this thread with these kind of posts.

Back
Top Bottom