What's new

30 shaheed mostly young girls. Massive bomb Afghanistan

Taliban and their supporters are behind this attack and they must be made to pay for it. The world community cannot stay mute spectators when innocents are being butchered by these animals.
Modi g should send his beaten sourmas and liberate afghanistan thats the only solution!
Is that the purpose of the attack to create anti-Taliban sentiment all around?
exactly west and her tool yindus dont want Taliban to gain support and rule afghanistan!

how bloody barbaric even animals can not do it . IS need some JDAMS

Tragic and sub human act of barbarism when one is left speechless.
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilahi rajioun.

The country gets invaded by foreigners and the result is infighting and killing of each other!! They continue finding innovative ways to kill each other; especially to kill the most innocent.

The GROUP who made the attack should proclaimed, IF NOT THEN THEY ARE REALLY COWARD

STUBBORN PEOPLE DONT WANT TO MAKE PEACE. JUST LET THE ONES WHO WANT TO WIN THE WAR BY KILLING OTHER MUSLIM INSTEAD OF MAKING COMPROMISE TO BE IN HELL

And guess what IS KP is made up of defectors from the TTP and IS has clashed with the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan countless times it would be stupid to suggest that the latter was involved in this attack.

Jeez I wonder who allowed these ISIS scum into Afghanistan?! Ever wonder why america is now confidently announcing the withdrawal of it's military in September 2021?

Food for thought!!!

Of course death is death but look how women and girls fair in that country and the region. Being a man in the region you are in far more of a privileged position. Hence women, who have no access to opportunity and with their young age i.e. school going them being attacked is tragic behind belief.
There is nothing stupid about that at all.
You aren’t getting my point. The move is a political move, It is meant to put blame on some random afghani group on the basis of “Stopping girls from education”, While the real players are sitting in white house

Taliban and their supporters are behind this attack and they must be made to pay for it. The world community cannot stay mute spectators when innocents are being butchered by these animals.

Could be ISIS as well. Do you have any Intel that it was Taliban?

You aren’t getting my point. The move is a political move, It is meant to put blame on some random afghani group on the basis of “Stopping girls from education”, While the real players are sitting in white house

I understand what you are saying now.

Could be ISIS as well. Do you have any Intel that it was Taliban?
Taliban denied responsibility. Im telling ya this blast stinks of either alqaeda or ISIS. Last year an attack took place in kabul where a maternity center was targated in which newborns, pregnant women were martyred, nobody took responsibility of that attack but US think ISIS was behind it, others thinks the same. This is the same kind of attack. Who the **** targates girls schools.
Remember there are 3 organizations who will targate schools, mosques, churches, Temples, public/picnic areas etc etc and they are TTP, AlQaeda and ISIS. All of these have same ideology. Some 2 weeks ago an AlQaeda attacker was going to blow up a mosque during prayer in afg, thankfully the device blew before he could reach the mosque. These 3 organizations are menace and should be crushed under feet.
You can send a message by killing less people no need to do this kind of carnage.

Back
Top Bottom