What's new

30 members of Nawaz shareif faimly contesting for upcoming elections.

Pandora

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
407982_479796168741634_1188581345_n.png

Can anyone confirm this? If true then isn't this monarchy rather than democracy?

Can anyone confirm this? If true then isn't this monarchy rather than democracy?

I cant confirm but this tweet was posted before Maryam Nawaz decided to NOT contest elections so make it 29 :omghaha:

I cant confirm but this tweet was posted before Maryam Nawaz decided to NOT contest elections so make it 29 :omghaha:

Did she anounce it in media ? I am not hitting on any political part that is why i asked to confirm it ?

We know for sure that people mentioned below belong to nawaz faimly and contested in previous elections:
Nawaz shareif
Shebaz shareif
Hamza shehbaz shareif
Cpt Mohammad safdar
Maryam (Not contesting taking your word for it)
Haji Tahir Ali (Cpt Safdar Brother)
Bilal Yaseen (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Mohsin Latif (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Ishaq Dar (father in Law of Nawaz Sharif's Daughter)
Umar Sohail Zia (Son of Ex-MNA Sohail Zia Butt, Close Relative of Nawaz Sharif)
Sohail Zia Butt (Cousin in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
Owais Zia Butt (Brother of Sohail Zia Butt, Ex-MPA)
Abid Sher Ali (Son of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Ch. Sher Ali (Husband of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Salman Shahbaz (Son of Shahbaz Sharif, Nephew of Nawaz Sharif)

Every one of them has been involved in the politics of PML-N in form or another. I googled all of their names and found some of them mentioned as current district presidents, senators, MPA AND MNA. I didnt just compied them from some website but also looked up their political activities and most of them have been MNA/MPA at one point or another.

Actually, there's more to that. A lot of relatives of current MNA/MPA's have also been given tickets. One such example is Rana Sanullah's relative Rana Shaukat Ali standing for PP-67 from my city. I am sure same tactic is being used in other cities aswell.

Even if it is true, People of Pakistan have voting power to reject or elect.

For me, it is easy to control family members and avoid corruption.

Even if it is true, People of Pakistan have voting power to reject or elect.

This called monarchy not democracy. Anyways your choice and your vote.

Brilliant, so by your logic, if nawaz sharif could somehow able to make family relations with every political family of Pakistan, we'll be able to completely remove corruption from Pakistan. :yahoo:

Ganja mafia is in power, i hope this will open some of peoples mind and will not support this Ganja mafia.

sir their plan is to bring her through sub elections I mean zimny elections.

Did she anounce it in media ? I am not hitting on any political part that is why i asked to confirm it ?

We know for sure that people mentioned below belong to nawaz faimly and contested in previous elections:
Nawaz shareif
Shebaz shareif
Hamza shehbaz shareif
Cpt Mohammad safdar

Every one of them has been involved in the politics of PML-N in form or another. I googled all of their names and found some of them mentioned as current district presidents, senators, MPA AND MNA. I didnt just compied them from some website but also looked up their political activities and most of them have been MNA/MPA at one point or another.

Ishaq dar or woh sialkoti beenda khuwaja asif bhi I think relative hi hai shyad !!

Nawaz shareif
Shebaz shareif
Hamza shehbaz shareif
Cpt Mohammad safdar

sorry i my post was offensive but I was just laughing at the tweet ( I even tweeted this person about it )

Maryam Nawaz is not contesting. She announced it on twitter + Hamid Mir announced it too in his program

Umar Sohail will not get the ticket, many party workers are not happy with him. SS did all the work in his constituency

Salman Shahbaz I dont know.

sir their plan is to bring her through sub elections I mean zimny elections.

Whatever the plan is, she has every right to do politics.

Ishaq dar or woh sialkoti beenda khuwaja asif bhi I think relative hi hai shyad !!

Ishaq dar is father in law of maryam nawaz. Khawaja asif is a distant relative but they have very close family relations.

Ishaq dar is father in law of maryam nawaz. Khawaja asif is a distant relative but they have very close family relations.

Ishaq dar is not father is law of Maryam nawaz but of other daughter maybe..

maryam nawaz ki shadi baray phaday say hoi thi :D

Back
Top Bottom