What's new

30 members of Nawaz shareif faimly contesting for upcoming elections.

sorry i my post was offensive but I was just laughing at the tweet ( I even tweeted this person about it )

Maryam Nawaz is not contesting. She announced it on twitter + Hamid Mir announced it too in his program

Umar Sohail will not get the ticket, many party workers are not happy with him. SS did all the work in his constituency

Thanks i just saw it on her FB page.

A Pmln worker tried to do suicide by climbing onto electricity pole!

Ishaq dar is not father is law of Maryam nawaz but of other daughter maybe..

maryam nawaz ki shadi baray phaday say hoi thi :D

:omghaha: i thought he had only one daughter. Ishaq dar is also mentioned in the above list.

A Pmln worker tried to do suicide by climbing onto electricity pole!

Unfortunately there is no electricity in those poles nowadays.

32822092.jpg

:omghaha: i thought he had only one daughter. Ishaq dar is also mentioned in the above list.

Unfortunately there is no electricity in those poles nowadays.

one of nawaz's daughter is married to an Saudi royal family.

Thanks i just saw it on her FB page.

Dont expect any Zia butt to get the ticket. Competition is tough this time. may be in PA but its worth noting all these ppl are with Pmln for a long time. as you yourself checked they are MPA/MNA for a long time. lol in 2008 we didnt had candidates. Many analyst after elections said "Pmln key khambey bhi jeet gaye elections" fact is these ppl have served party for a long long time

one of nawaz's daughter is married to an Saudi royal family.

Nawaz Sharif ki kitni daughter hain ??? :lol:

maryam nawaz won' have the right because she is daughter of nawaz she should start from lowest level and safdar nay pasta Lisa that maryam ko when he was military sectary of nawaz @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont expect any Zia butt to get the ticket. Competition is tough this time. may be in PA but its worth noting all these ppl are with Pmln for a long time. as you yourself checked they are MPA/MNA for a long time. lol in 2008 we didnt had candidates. Many analyst after elections said "Pmln key khambey bhi jeet gaye elections" fact is these ppl have served party for a long long time

2 hain... aik yeh or aik jo saudiyo kay pas hai.... ishaq dar hussain ka father is law hai..

This culture needs to be changed. Democratic process should be followed in a party. Merit should be followed in this regard. Just yesterday i saw that people were fighting over tickets in lahore. If electoral process is followed hen people would have no complaints regarding tickets. Unfortunately for PML-N they could become much more capable but they left a gap of mistrust and PTI grabbed it with party election. Nawaz shareif could have won these election without any alliances if he had filled in the gap when he came back to Pakistan.

Secondly about his daughter. I think the question is whether qalsoom nawaz is the only one :omghaha:. He certainly keeps his faimly a secret like saudis king keeps his wives secrets.

This culture needs to be changed. Democratic process should be followed in a party. Merit should be followed in this regard. Just yesterday i saw that people were fighting over tickets in lahore. If electoral process is followed hen people would have no complaints regarding tickets. Unfortunately for PML-N they could become much more capable but they left a gap of mistrust and PTI grabbed it with party election. Nawaz shareif could have won these election without any alliances if he had filled in the gap when he came back to Pakistan.

Secondly about his daughter. I think the question is whether qalsoom nawaz is the only one :omghaha:. He certainly keeps his faimly a secret like saudis king keeps his wives secrets.

Firstly the merit is there, just because news dont get posted on :pdf: doesnt mean Pmln is not following merit. 2 days ago Kh Dastagir confirmed that Sheikh Waqas is in trouble bcz of his degree problems.

and look at the frontline politicians of Pmln. Who sits with NS in Parliamentary Boards ???

And when in govt who get the ministeries
Ch Nisar Ali Khan, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Mrs Tehmina Daultana, Rana Tanveer Ahmed, Muhammad Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Muhammad Asif, Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan and Khawaja Saad Rafique. ( if you say Ishaq Dar is relative then plz tell this to IMF who wanted Ishaq Dar as interim PM and were ready to gove loan if he is selected interim PM )

last paragraph : I hope no one questions you the same way :rolleyes:

you need to be blind not to see this family sickness. There are 1,800,000,00 people in the country but out of all of those, 29 members had to be from one family. Out of 526315 people, you get 1 elected member. BUT here, Family of PMLN is snatching electoral right of 15263135 people.. its not ONE but 15 Million People!

So...

Running for elections is their newest family pass-time?
PPP and PMLN, they aren't political parties out for the good of the nation, they are family businesses and as any other business their motive is profit gained through power.

Firstly the merit is there, just because news dont get posted on :pdf: doesnt mean Pmln is not following merit. 2 days ago Kh Dastagir confirmed that Sheikh Waqas is in trouble bcz of his degree problems.

and look at the frontline politicians of Pmln. Who sits with NS in Parliamentary Boards ???

And when in govt who get the ministeries
Ch Nisar Ali Khan, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Mrs Tehmina Daultana, Rana Tanveer Ahmed, Muhammad Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Muhammad Asif, Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan and Khawaja Saad Rafique. ( if you say Ishaq Dar is relative then plz tell this to IMF who wanted Ishaq Dar as interim PM and were ready to gove loan if he is selected interim PM )

last paragraph : I hope no one questions you the same way :rolleyes:

Many would disagree but what ever.

About your last line. For me biwi eik hi achi aur bachay do hi achay :lol:

PMLN clearly is a party that belongs to the Sharif family rather than to anyone else. They treat it as a personal property instead of a mechanism to be used to serve the people.

Back
Top Bottom