What's new

30% Chinese can't speak Mandarin

@Chinese members, it's interesting to see how a certain country doesn't waste any opportunity to malign China, yet you guys are willing to give their economy a freebie bailout(BRICS common reserve). I think the Chinese netizens should campaign against feeding the snake that will in the end bite you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
INDIC means "30% Chinese can't speak Mandarin, so 30% Chinese are illiteracy", so people live in richest area HK, Fujian, Guangdong are all illiteracy

I doubt that.

Anyone making such lame argument needs to have Asaram bapu's blessings to understand what he is saying.

INDIC means "30% Chinese can't speak Mandarin, so 30% Chinese are illiteracy", so people live in richest area HK, Fujian, Guangdong are all illiteracy

Let's be fair, the traditional Wu language regions are the richest part. We don't speal Mandarin at home or at work. We speak Wu. this is the same region with the highest education level and spending, this is also the region home to most good universites.

our lovely indian member here with low IQ simply couldn't tell the difference between accent and language.

now, I am going to enjoy my Hk movie not in Mandrin.

@Chinese members, it's interesting to see how a certain country doesn't waste any opportunity to malign China, yet you guys are willing to give their economy a freebie bailout(BRICS common reserve). I think the Chinese netizens should campaign against feeding the snake that will in the end bite you back.

because we can't afford to see 1 billion indians to illegal cross our border to apply for asylum.

Let's be fair, the traditional Wu language regions are the richest part. We don't speal Mandarin at home or at work. We speak Wu. this is the same region with the highest education level and spending, this is also the region home to most good universites.

our lovely indian member here with low IQ simply couldn't tell the difference between accent and language.

now, I am going to enjoy my Hk movie not in Mandrin.

because we can't afford to see 1 billion indians to illegal cross our border to apply for asylum.

Put electric fence and machine gun nests to stop that, otherwise, your own money will be used to raise mountain divisions against you and worse they'll keep maligning you on Internet and international media. It's not just the forums, you should see the venom spewed by Indians on international media.

Put electric fence and machine gun nests to stop that, otherwise, your own money will be used to raise mountain divisions against you and worse they'll keep maligning you on Internet and international media. It's not just the forums, you should see the venom spewed by Indians on international media.

Problem is that this forum has many high IQ Chinese members who will now become skeptical of your sincere and genuine advice and will start attacking you in return. You will now be accused of preventing India China old civilization friendship. I guess you won't like it.

If there are stupid people, what you need to do is to just abandon them to their own fate. A stupid pays the price for his stupidity as everything comes at a price. You can't change this law of nature.

LOL at Chinese they don't know their language and they speak about IQ :lol:

The stats originating from China are complete fake and their achievements ate made through torture of kids just like they do in olympics.

I still don't get what I should do after reading this useless news in a defence forum!

30% Chinese can't speak Mandarin... so what? Should we start dancing? What is it for?

Why telling me? :cheesy: Many Chinese claim Hans speak only one language. :woot:

Problem is that this forum has many high IQ Chinese members who will now become skeptical of your sincere and genuine advice and will start attacking you in return. You will now be accused of preventing India China old civilization friendship. I guess you won't like it.

If there are stupid people, what you need to do is to just abandon them to their own fate. A stupid pays the price for his stupidity as everything comes at a price. You can't change this law of nature.

I doubt that, till now I have found them quite humble, unless they are provoked needlessly.

Mandarin is national language of China and medium of instruction in school, with 93% literacy rate only 70% educated Chinese can speak Mandarin.

What bailout :cuckoo:

Are you out of your mind or what?

This is India's decade economically and militarily. India do not want to go with BRICS reason why India is distancing itself from that group. Neither we are interested in BRICS bank.

What bailout :cuckoo:

Are you out of your mind or what?

This is India's decade economically and militarily. India do not want to go with BRICS reason why India is distancing itself from that group. Neither we are interested in BRICS bank.
St. Petersburg: India will have to wait for much longer than it had hoped to play kitty party with the group of five emerging economies and draw support from a common currency pool.

Though the group of five — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (Brics) — has agreed to a $100 billion common reserve, with China contributing the most, they are nowhere near to agreeing on how soon to make it functional.

In fact, India faced an embarrassing* situation ahead of an informal meet of the heads of Brics nations, as officials from China and Russia rebuked India for its economic mess. They* suggested India pay its own bill rather than lean on a common club for a bailout.

“We see the temporary difficulties of some Brics countries, mainly as difficulties in terms of international balance of payments,” said China vice finance minister Zhu Guagyao. “The policy options in response to such... difficulties include increasing interest rates or devaluing currencies.”

India has long suspected China of wanting to dominate the Brics agenda, while it has little common interest with Russia.

So it has tried to make cause with the weaker Brics economies like Brazil and South Africa in setting the agenda. This is believed to have delayed a settlement of the Brics Development Bank and the common currency pool.

BRICS fund fails to take flight

Reacting to India’s urgency in making the common currency reserve operational even South African finance minister Pravin Gordhan said: “We don’t know what the proposal is. This is India’s initiative to resolve India’s issues.”

Russia’s summit coordinator Ksenia Yudayeva told reporters: “The countries that faced the biggest recent capital outflows also have quite weak fundamentals.”

She suggested both domestic and international factors were at play in the most troubled economies, and it was not appropriate to blame global factors alone. Yudayeva said India had not approached other Brics nations for activating the currency swap arrangement.

She categorically declared: “We didn’t agree on specific measures yet,” adding that the specifics would only clear at the meeting of Brics finance ministers next month.

The currency pool, as explained by India’s sherpa at the G-20 summit, Planning Commission chief Montek Singh Ahluwalia, ahead of the St. Petersburg jamboree, will work like a common kitty from which member countries would draw foreign exchange in times of distress, with each member contributing to the withdrawal in proportion to its specific commitment to the pool.

Ahluwalia had earlier raised hopes of the currency swap arrangement being discussed threadbare among the Brics members in St. Petersburg. India’s foreign secretary Sujata Singh refused to be drawn into the controversy generated by the comments made by the Chinese and Russian officials, insisting: “I don’t want to comment on someone else’s comment*on what I should be doing with my economy."

She said Ahluwalia would clarify India’s stand on Friday. Singh, however, insisted that the Brics leaders did discuss the current global crisis and the common currency reserve, adding that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh “welcomed the progress of the consolidated currency reserve arrangement and noted this initiative acquired even greater salience in the current environment of global currency volatility”.

The Brics countries have already agreed to a $100 billion currency stabilisation fund to tackle volatility ahead of an expected pullback of US monetary stimulus. China, with the world’s largest foreign exchange hoard, has committed the biggest share to the pool worth $41 billion, while Brazil, Russia and China will each give $18 billion, and South Africa $5 billion.

Asked if India’s $18 billion contribution to the pool would not deplete its precarious foreign exchange reserves further, the foreign secretary said no timeline had been drawn on making it operational, and hence fears of a further drawdown on India’s reserves were premature. Officials of other Brics members too agreed it would still take some time for the pool to become functional.

Russian deputy finance minister Sergei Storchak joined his Chinese counterpart in suggesting that details on the common reserve had to be worked out. They hinted that beyond the announcement, there was need for much more work on the reserve facility. A joint Brics development bank, will also take months to finalise with little agreement among member countries over burden sharing and its location.*

China, Russia rebuke India | Deccan Chronicle

As per man mohan's statement India seems VERY interested. This fund will mainly come from China(40+pc contribution)

Mandarin is national language of China and medium of instruction in school, with 93% literacy rate only 70% educated Chinese can speak Mandarin.

Do you know the difference between Mandarin and other accent?? They are one same language, different at tones, just as England English tone and American English tone, talk in English no problem, but one Indian harldly speak in London tone, that's it. Chinese can talk with different Varieties Chinese, but he hardly has that tone.
Varieties of Chinese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know the difference between Mandarin and other accent?? They are one same language, different at tones, just as England English tone and American English tone, talk in English no problem, but one Indian harldly speak in London tone, that's it. Chinese can talk with different Varieties Chinese, but he hardly has that tone.
Varieties of Chinese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese language is standardized on Mandarin, if you are teaching Mandarin to kids in school, that must be the Mandarin dialect.

Chinese language is standardized on Mandarin, if you are teaching Mandarin to kids in school, that must be the Mandarin dialect.

However the teacher also has non-Mandarin tone at non-Mandarin area, difference is very little, just need is change a little tone, you will speak London tone(Aristocratic tone) English instead of Texas tone(Cowboys tone)

But how is India getting freebie bailout when India will have to contribute billions of dollars to this bank, not now but later on. :woot::woot:

Even the Brazilian Real has seen a huge downfall recently like the India Rupee. Brazil's GDP growth reduced to 0.9% from 7.5% within two years.

The Downfall of the Brazilian Real - Money International | Money International

Brazil is not facing a 5 percent CAD(neither do Brazilians malign China) that's where the fund will be useful, India will spend x and get multiple of x leveraged out from mainly the contribution of a country for which you guys leave no opportunity maligning. It's pretty much a freebie.

Back
Top Bottom