What's new

3 WZ-10s being Assembled in Pakistan : PakDef

You see that's the thing you don't understand about how Chinese operate.
Where as US may be there, when they need you.
Chinese wouldn't feed you with Fish, if you are hungry, rather they will teach you how to catch one......so you never go hungry. That's the difference and that's how Chinese foreign policy has been so successful.

Sorry for my language Windie muger sawal yeh hai kay aisay Chu^!0n ko elite member kis nay bana dia ?? Itna bara khoar hai kay bila wajha aa ker Thread main ungli ker raha hai aur koi dhung ki baat bhi nahin ker raha bus nazar aa raha hai kay 0000 main aag lugi hui hai.

He he

Its a pain in the arse for me to assemble things. It took me a whole day to assemble a tv cabinet and I was so sore afterwards and the hinges didnt even swing right because I botched it.

Imagine assembling a helicoptor from a DIY kit.

I heard of a guy who assembles his own computer with help from his sister. They ended up placing the heat sink on the CPU upside down! Needless to say that it burnt out right away. Hopefully no assembly man is getting his sister to help with the assembly of the Z10...
How is that even possible?

Chinese want to see WZ10 performance in the battle field & Pakistan is the right place to do it. Experienced Cobra gunship pilots will take WZ10 to her limits, but I still want PD to go for MI28 as MI28 is the best amongst the two.

Don't apply American ideology on Chinese, you never understand that.

Sorry for the typing mistake.

The correct should have been: The Chinese Military doesn't need economies of scale. Not for their poor 'Brother'.

西方人的典型逻辑:喜欢把一切都建立在现实利益的基础上,如果是这样的话,中国和巴基斯坦的关系也不可能牢固不可破的发展了几十年,不管谁当政都那么巩固!巴基斯坦现在不是要打仗,只是需要对付国内的一些恐怖分子,3架Z-10武装直升机是赠送的,同时也是对飞这款武装直升机的巴基斯坦飞行员的一种实战演练。如果说巴基斯坦实际的国防需要要求更多,那么中国能为巴基斯坦提供战斗机生产线,坦克生产线,又有什么不舍得建武装直升机生产线的?“兄弟”这个词的意义看来你还不了解!

I'm sure China will be available to Pakistan in it's time of need. In the regional politics China already has too many nations pissed off. Chinese-Pakistan relations are a necessity more than a luxury.

Chinese want to see WZ10 performance in the battle field & Pakistan is the right place to do it. Experienced Cobra gunship pilots will take WZ10 to her limits, but I still want PD to go for MI28 as MI28 is the best amongst the two.

BS, Russia hardware are not up to times. And very unsophisticated. I dont know what your obsess with Russia hardware. And they have a terrible after sales support.

China hardware has surpassed Russian. If you want something match the western, WZ-10 is the best choice without burining a hole. PAF must have see the merit of WZ-10 that they accept Chinese offer.

Sorry for my language Windie muger sawal yeh hai kay aisay Chu^!0n ko elite member kis nay bana dia ?? Itna bara khoar hai kay bila wajha aa ker Thread main ungli ker raha hai aur koi dhung ki baat bhi nahin ker raha bus nazar aa raha hai kay 0000 main aag lugi hui hai.

Becoming a Senior or Elite member is based on number of posts of the user, its an automatic thing. So there is nothing like "isay Senior / Elite member kis ne banaya??".

we like Pakistan, so what?

Same thing happened exactly 50 years back... same... lots of free weapons... economic aid.. Pakistanis had favourable views... ever lasting friendship etc etc. but what at the end? US used Pakistan and left it with extremism.

No country does anything for free.

We don't have facility for that...how they gonna do it...or is it another example of stupid journalism by our media.
Qasim base Pindi iirc has been used an assembly facility for older Pak Army helis. I'm forgetting the type assembled but it sure has assembled helis in the past.

Same thing happened exactly 50 years back... same... lots of free weapons... economic aid.. Pakistanis had favourable views... ever lasting friendship etc etc. but what at the end? US used Pakistan and left it with extremism.

that's why USA will fall in the end, cause they are selfish race.

Why do you keep getting the burns? I mean, does it concern you? that day in day out you have to post garbage without meaning.

Why did they not fly it over India , its stealth helicopter
??
Who said that it is stealth ?

and guys we have a overhauling facility...we are overhauling mi-17 and others helis over there...so why not take it to the next level...manufacture 1 now

Back
Top Bottom