What's new

3 WZ-10s being Assembled in Pakistan : PakDef

Pakistan army is hiding a lot hardware from the publici for one I ddidn't even know we had Chinese version of air defence armoured anti air missiles till the parade day.I thought we were still using those french anti air vehicle's

Completely new experience for Pakistan and good for Pakistan and will give us more know how about helicopters

He he

Its a pain in the arse for me to assemble things. It took me a whole day to assemble a tv cabinet and I was so sore afterwards and the hinges didnt even swing right because I botched it.

Imagine assembling a helicoptor from a DIY kit.

I heard of a guy who assembles his own computer with help from his sister. They ended up placing the heat sink on the CPU upside down! Needless to say that it burnt out right away. Hopefully no assembly man is getting his sister to help with the assembly of the Z10...
It is the job of the engineers and technicians working in the field of aeronautical engineering to do this kind of a job. People who do overhauling jobs on aircraft engines are kind of trained in this field.
This reminds me of an example. Every time i go and get my car tuned I see the service technicians do the job and they make it look so easy. If I tried to do it myself I would mess up the car therefore I don't do it. .

Pakistan army is hiding a lot hardware from the publici for one I ddidn't even know we had Chinese version of air defence armoured anti air missiles till the parade day.I thought we were still using those french anti air vehicle's
can u please show me pic of Airdefense system u are refering to.

can u please show me pic of Airdefense system u are refering to.
p201011181435383186886373.jpg

It's a pain in the *** transporting a helicopter.

Most likely the Fuselage is 1 piece, the rotors come off as another and finally the tail-piece.

fuselage and tailpiece would most likely go one piece. Only rotors are removed...Maybe landing gear as well...

Obviously they use which ever method is most convenient to transport in containers (or did it come by air?).

Back
Top Bottom