What's new

3 Things we Learned from Jordanian Pilots Burning

Im pretty sure you were supporting ISIS in syria previously. Why change of heart now?
I judge people on the basis of their deeds. Not like you; following fake,hypocrite mullahs and supporting a butcher A**-Head.

What to expect from Khawarij? Satanical creatures that must face the blade of the sword.

Well, I am just telling about the logic that they used to justice the burning.

I took a look at some pro-Daesh forums. Arabic and non-Arabic. It seems that even members there were shocked. Most supporters of this action were Caucasian members (I could judge this by their usernames). Anyway those are actions of a desperate terrorist organization.

The positive thing here is that only the most retarded creatures will support Daesh now. I expect manhunts to take place in Jordan on pro-Daesh people.
I think rather than man hunting. Raising righteous voices from "mimbers of masajid" will be more beneficial. As Quran says (mafhoom), "When righteousness comes, the devil (including ignorance and misconception) flee". What I feel is that muslim governments try to hide a part of Islamic teachings, they fear telling those to the public will be harmful for their regimes. This leads to confusion and a loop hole in general public and groups like ISIS and TTP exploit these confusions and loop holes and teach people their own version of Islam. The governments should think about building character of general public (muslims) according to Islam. For this they should regulate speeches in masajid and should make Islamic books in curriculum as rich in concepts as possible.

That was a long brainfart by the the resident joker mullah, you are free to carry on with your moronic jamati justifications, I am not interested.

hahaha..... i commend your epically "original" putdowns...... our interaction is so far and few I forget your intellectual shortcomings.... Please accept my apologies it was unfair of me to bait you

So that even your cranial capacity is able to process I am not pro IS. Their actions deserves only condemnation. However a solution to IS needs to be far more nuanced than simply military actions.

If I have failed to convince you please accept one further apology, I am very sorry as I am not a hindutva simpleton as such I am unable to string together sentences composed of mono syllabic words to transmit complex issues or to see things in simple black and white.

It's funny they shot it in HD , although i didn't watch him burn in a cage , i think HD quality is interesting

It's funny they shot it in HD , although i didn't watch him burn in a cage , i think HD quality is interesting

I have not seen the video and have no intention of watching cold blooded murder of a person but in what way was the HD quality interesting? I mean standard mobile phones can take videos in HD, its not that big a deal is it.

I have not seen the video and have no intention of watching cold blooded murder of a person but in what way was the HD quality interesting? I mean standard mobile phones can take videos in HD, its not that big a deal is it.

I didn't know you could shoot HD with a mobile phone , but it wasn't shot with a mobile phone , just like jihadi johnny's neat british accent , it was shot with some rather decent equipment , i think to really revive islam again you need HD like that.

I judge people on the basis of their deeds. Not like you; following fake,hypocrite mullahs and supporting a butcher A**-Head.

You were pro ISIS and now you're not? You can't hide your past. So what deeds did you judge ISIS that you approved of?

We need to kill all ISIS members. Why isn't Pakistan helping with this? We need to send ships, planes and ground troops to destroy all ISIS members.

Ohhh okay world is waiting for Pakistan to care of their shit again. Good but Pakistan is already busy taking care of the mess they created in Afghanistan and FATA. Sorry can't do that busy right now says Pakistan.

hahaha..... i commend your epically "original" putdowns...... our interaction is so far and few I forget your intellectual shortcomings.... Please accept my apologies it was unfair of me to bait you

So that even your cranial capacity is able to process I am not pro IS. Their actions deserves only condemnation. However a solution to IS needs to be far more nuanced than simply military actions.

If I have failed to convince you please accept one further apology, I am very sorry as I am not a hindutva simpleton as such I am unable to string together sentences composed of mono syllabic words to transmit complex issues or to see things in simple black and white.

Good. If you are looking for a certificate of your intellectual abilities and English writting skills from me, then you have it.

Its sad to watch but the kaafirs at ISIS burnt a Jordanian Pilot alive. I was trying to see if there was a thread already about this but I didn't see it. Pakistan needs to send its Army, Navy and Air Force to kill all Daesh kuttay for their evils. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was always humane even when he treated captured soldiers and these people are not only insulting islam but also our Prophet and everything we stand for as muslims. All Muslims must unite to destroy the evil of Daesh/ISIS until they are all dead.

Mate we already have to much debris to be clean and we need to clear our debris first.

ISIS burn Jordanian Pilot- Sheikh [Dr] Haitham al Haddad responds with a very strong message to ISIS and any potential supporters in light of their recent burning alive of a Jordanian pilot. ISIS released a video online showing the execution of captive Jordanian pilot Mu’ath al-Kaseasbeh, who appears in the video being burned alive in a cage.

conspiracy ki cycle chalata chalata ek din mar jaega .

Alluding to a rational narrative that goes against the narrative of gobal powers is NOT conspiracy theory.

All these ISIS pigs need to be burnt in a cage just like they did to that man.

My brother and Angel. Allah will ALWAYS watch over your soul and your family. Inshallah we will destroy all those who hurt you and the fires of hell will always haunt those who did this to you. You didn't just burn by yourself. Those who did this not only burnt you, but they burnt the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself and they will pay for this. All ISIS pigs will Inshallah pay for their evils and cruelty to Allah himself and they will spend eternity for their sins.

Brother Muath,
You died a painful death but Allah will make those who did this to you suffer a lot more. You are not a man like us anymore. Your pain and suffering has sent you directly to heaven. I wish Allah gave us the same faith. We will see you someday and as a muslim man I am grateful I had the luxury of hearing about you in this life.I am honored and lucky to think of you as my brother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom