What's new

3 terrorists killed in infiltration bid along LOC

And they carrying not only Pakistani IDs but passport and domicile from Lahore and a certificate of training from lashkar, All the things so carefully packed even after burning they make sure these IDs must be recovered by I.A forces.
when challenged by Indian Army many times they have to return back to pakistan. That is why they retain document. :p: You blame your poor training not others.

Why is that when all other religions and there religious artifacts and believes are repeatedly made fun of and degraded regularly on this forum , one religion is out of bounds for commenting ?? People out here will enjoy degrading other religion quite artfully but when something pops up which might be remotely related to this religion, the thekedars of the religion are up with pitch forks, AK47s and bomb vests ??

Why is that every religion can be mocked but not that one particular one ?? Why is that religion so special ?? Did we all miss a per-historic memo or something which made this particular religion Special ?

And even if they are special why is a multi nation effort being conducted to stop the atrocities (an understatement) being committed by an armed militia (again, an understatement) subscribing to this religion ??

I do not subscribe to the school of thought which say all people from this religious sect are mentally retarded human explosives. I think that people are people no matter what religious believe they subscribe to, much like newspaper subscription. So why is there a discrimination ?? Donn wanna get your religion mocked, donn mock others religion. Every religion has some or the other problems. Just like news papers.

Three killed even before touching Indian territory. Soon all Pakistani terrorists will go on strike against intolerance of Modi government towards them. Don't be surprised if some Indian liberals support them.

Good job done by IA by killing IS terrorist coming all the way from Afghanistan. Kudos!!!

How cowards are the masters of these terrorist. They always send these scapegoats to be sacrificed. We need to look beyond these idiots and focus on their masters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom