What's new

3 terrorists killed in infiltration bid along LOC

And they carrying not only Pakistani IDs but passport and domicile from Lahore and a certificate of training from lashkar, All the things so carefully packed even after burning they make sure these IDs must be recovered by I.A forces.
Where they went after death they won't be needing IDs or passports.

Kill em pigs..
Not a surprise to see terrorist sympathizers here though. Well, sympathize more and then don't cry when APS attacks happen again.

And they carrying not only Pakistani IDs but passport and domicile from Lahore and a certificate of training from lashkar, All the things so carefully packed even after burning they make sure these IDs must be recovered by I.A forces.

They were carrying their death warrants, and their one way ticket to hell.

Bhaiyon, iske rishte dar the woh...kripa kar ke iske terroist bhaiyon ka shok manaye....mithaiyan baant ke.

then how would they get their 72's?
The going rate is still 72 ?? How do they manage such crowd there...? There has been a lot of "Parcels" from IA lately...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom