What's new

3 Reasons Why Pak's Growing Nuclear Arsenal Is Not Giving India Sleepless Nights

COZ...Today nuclear weapon is irrelevant ... Today you can rule the world with sound economy and ruff and tough diplomacy...the day of Nuclear Bomb diplomacy is gone...Any country who will not understand this reality...will turn into BEGGAR...

Then why India was begging to USA to not give F-16's to Pakistan?

And begging got it stalled? Lolz. Pakistanis should stop thinking of themselves as center of all attention. India will exert all its diplomacy to deny Pakistan any weapons as they consider India it's enemy and has initiated misadventures against India.

Building a Asia that will prosper must be based on mutual trust and confidence and as the bigger powers in the region India China should move towards common goals rather than move against one another the rest that are in picture will fall in line automatically, the atom nonsense will take care of itself..............

But If we India and China move in opposite directions only third parties will benefit and Asia will suffer the same fate what Europe suffered 70 years ago

FYI ...India is not begging to any one...We are doing Business with USA...You know...Beggars don do business ... DID YOU REMEMBER WHO IS BEGGING FOR SUBSIDY JUST FOR 8 F-16...In short we have exposed you badly about your buying capability... Today whole world knows that you cannot buy anything without AID and SUBSIDY.

Another point...Coz of your terrorist sponsorship, We Indian want you to fully Isolate from this world...and You see we are very much successful on this... Today you are nothing more than a CHINA & TERRORIST COLONY...Just look around ..after 60+ year of Independence where INDIA and PAKISTAN are.

Now what kind of language is that .... SIR ?

well we dont begg but we do make sure owr enemy gets a raw deal with help of owr soft power , diplomacy and economic clout over those whome your nation is so dependent that it cant "buy just 8 aef sollahs" and is making all kinds of noises and tantrumms when USA and its congress declined to give your nation subsidy for the same ... am i wrong SIR :azn:

so tell me what and who according to you is a begeger

1.who buys all the latest & best stuff with hard cash

2. who is always looking for so called Help of some "friend/ally"to rescue from defaulting its loan commitments and wants latest weapons to fight its own war with subisdies for the same "friend"

no offence just a simple question ...... SIR :coffee:

yet is mandated chariya Thakur to write 1500 words in which highest % of words are Pakistan and Nuclear ...lol funny indians :D

upload_2016-6-12_23-25-24.png

I think Modi government will change the No first use policy of Nuclear weapons. so Pakistan will not be on the earth after India's first strike. Small size would be hurt them.

I think Modi government will change the No first use policy of Nuclear weapons. so Pakistan will not be on the earth after India's first strike. Small size would be hurt them.

Biggest mistake in any fight is to underestimate your enemy. If you had the balls to do it, it would have been over and done with. Typical Indian bravado that is not worth the paper it is written on!

Biggest mistake in any fight is to underestimate your enemy. If you had the balls to do it, it would have been over and done with. Typical Indian bravado that is not worth the paper it is written on!
your crazy for Taliban and Afghan land is reiterating what i said.

In case of a war escalating to N weapons, you will see world nations intervening and making the war to stop. There will also be a warning to Pakistan not to think of using strategic weapons, just like the one Bush gave before War on terror (Stone age). In case Pakistan uses N weapons, the consequences would be catastrophic and it could lead to disintegration and loosing N weapons for ever. The only person who can use a N weapon is someone who does not wish good for Pakistan.

I would also say, that India should give incentives for peace talks and resolve the issue fairly. I suggest Pakistan to move forward, flourish and become a role model for modernity in Muslim world. The more time passes by, the advantage it is for India.

My suggestion: Status quo / minor land transfers with freedom of movement to Kashmir's.

correction no first use policy is against those nations who dont have nuces

Pakistani Janta talks about using nuclear weapons on India every fortnight. Dont they realize India has enough bombs for them too. So why do they utter the nonsense.

The answer is that they have always tried to punch above their capability and have used terrorism ( right from 1947 and 1965 to what they did during Khalistan Movement) against a more powerful country. Without the cover of Nuclear Bomb they would not dare.

India prefers covert response to their covert responses. The quality and quantity will be severe to every act. Just watch out ..

Back
Top Bottom