What's new

3 Rafale over Delhi

Guys they were EFT on thier way to singapore

British Eurofighter aircraft to arrive in India next week
Posted by: admin September 27, 2014 Europe Comments Off 152 views
NEW DELHI: Six Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft and two mid-air refuelling aircraft of the Britsih Air Force will be here next week on their way to Singapore and Malaysia to take part in an exercise.

“Six Royal Air Force Typhoons and two A330 Voyager tanker transport aircraft will be staging through Delhi, between September 30 and October 2, en route to long-planned drills in Singapore and Malaysia called Exercise BERSAMA LIMA 2014,” a British High Commission release said.

The Typhoons were in race for India’s requirement of 126 multi-role combat aircraft deal before the government selected the Rafale of France.

The four-nation Eurofighter consortium recently also made an offer to the Indian government to procure its aircraft.

The A-330 tanker aircraft have also been selected by the IAF for its more than Rs 6,000-crore deal for buying six mid-air refuelling aircraft from European Airbus.

British Eurofighter aircraft to arrive in India next week | Defenceradar News

o_O
What are you saying? :(

You saw an airplane with canards, twin engines, you were thinking it can be a ................. LCA?? :unsure:

Have LCA grown canards now? twin engines? :wacko:

Confused,

When i initially saw it i was saying to myself that it cannot be Rafale and was as surprised to see it as everyone is in this thread.

but then i saw the canards and dual engine...which made me feel it cannot be a LCA or a mirage.

Guys they were EFT on thier way to singapore

Posted by: admin September 27, 2014 Europe Comments Off 152 views
NEW DELHI: Six Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft and two mid-air refuelling aircraft of the Britsih Air Force will be here next week on their way to Singapore and Malaysia to take part in an exercise.

“Six Royal Air Force Typhoons and two A330 Voyager tanker transport aircraft will be staging through Delhi, between September 30 and October 2, en route to long-planned drills in Singapore and Malaysia called Exercise BERSAMA LIMA 2014,” a British High Commission release said.

The Typhoons were in race for India’s requirement of 126 multi-role combat aircraft deal before the government selected the Rafale of France.

The four-nation Eurofighter consortium recently also made an offer to the Indian government to procure its aircraft.

The A-330 tanker aircraft have also been selected by the IAF for its more than Rs 6,000-crore deal for buying six mid-air refuelling aircraft from European Airbus.

British Eurofighter aircraft to arrive in India next week | Defenceradar News
bt why they flying over civilian air space??

Euro fighter was scheduled to make a stopover in India before heading to Singapore

aa49b656a31633084dd5574f6b1c6924.jpg

Maybe you mistook MKI as Rafale...? Although both are very very different.

When i initially saw it i was saying to myself that it cannot be Rafale and was as surprised to see it as everyone is in this thread.

but then i saw the canards and dual engine...which made me feel it cannot be a LCA or a mirage.

oky!!
:)

Hi all.... I am new on this forum.

These were Rafael....they were at Palam airport.

bt why they flying over civilian air space??
Why not? Despite being military a/c when on transit like this they will be treated like any other civilian a/c unless they require some special treatment then they will land at AF bases.

I saw these yesterday !

3 delta wing/canard jets on final to igi, run 28 I think and was meaning to ask here but forgot, I kept thinking..rafale/ET.. but didn't make sense o_O

lol.. whole day today I've been watching the skies, no action.. I live along a ''on final'' route, lots of traffic everyday, so they pass around 3/3.5k feet when landing in the direction.

also, they were followed by a 777 shape all grey no markings, must be the tanker.

caught the gajraj today, nothing spl and I have a shitty phone but here you go anyway :p:
gajraj.JPG

it was pretty cool to see em, can't wait till we get the rafales !

I saw these yesterday !

3 delta wing/canard jets on final to igi, run 28 I think and was meaning to ask here but forgot, I kept thinking..rafale/ET.. but didn't make sense o_O

lol.. whole day today I've been watching the skies, no action.. I live along a ''on final'' route, lots of traffic everyday, so they pass around 3/3.5k feet when landing in the direction.

also, they were followed by a 777 shape all grey no markings, must be the tanker.

caught the gajraj today, nothing spl and I have a shitty phone but here you go anyway :p:
View attachment 104811

it was pretty cool to see em, can't wait till we get the rafales !

They flew back in the afternoon.

And people said its my imagination..lol.

Its EF.

PTISep 26, 2014, 09.49PM IST
1e8c77a7fb43f81d59c267e1bbcdebba.gif

1e8c77a7fb43f81d59c267e1bbcdebba.gif

T
  • b8f9e8cf99599e0b8d617081f674e458._.jpg
(The Typhoons were in race…)

"Six Royal Air Force Typhoons and two A330 Voyager tanker transport aircraft will be staging through Delhi, between September 30 and October 2, en route to long-planned drills in Singapore and Malaysia called Exercise BERSAMA LIMA 2014," a British High Commission release said.

British Eurofighter aircraft to arrive in India next week - Economic Times

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom