What's new

3 Pak players visit dance show hours before Zimbabwe departure

nair

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
KARACHI: The newly-appointed manager of the Pakistan team, Moin Khan might have spoken aloud about the importance of discipline in the side before leaving for Zimbabwe, but an incident involving three current players has left the Cricket Board red-faced.

Three of the members of the national team were caught on camera by Geo News channel enjoying a dance show in one of the theatres in Lahore.

Pace troika of Junaid Khan, Anwar Ali and Ali Asad were caught off-guard by the camera while they visited one of the theatres in Lahore to watch a dance show hours before the team's departure for Zimbabwe.

Most of these shows are notorious for being a front for raunchy dances by actresses on stage -- one reason why they are so popular among the public.

The channel clearly was in no mood to let go the players and came up with some sarcastic comments on their appearance in the theatre hours before the team was to leave for Zimbabwe last night.

One of the dancer said that the female performers were delighted to see the three Pakistani cricketers among the audience.

"It was exciting to see Junaid in the hall. He is the favorite player for many of us," one girl said.

The PCB was unavailable for comment.

3 Pak players visit dance show hours before Zimbabwe departure - The Times of India

Whats wrong???? Motivation is always good for better performance

KARACHI: The newly-appointed manager of the Pakistan team, Moin Khan might have spoken aloud about the importance of discipline in the side before leaving for Zimbabwe, but an incident involving three current players has left the Cricket Board red-faced.

Three of the members of the national team were caught on camera by Geo News channel enjoying a dance show in one of the theatres in Lahore.

Pace troika of Junaid Khan, Anwar Ali and Ali Asad were caught off-guard by the camera while they visited one of the theatres in Lahore to watch a dance show hours before the team's departure for Zimbabwe.

Most of these shows are notorious for being a front for raunchy dances by actresses on stage -- one reason why they are so popular among the public.

The channel clearly was in no mood to let go the players and came up with some sarcastic comments on their appearance in the theatre hours before the team was to leave for Zimbabwe last night.

One of the dancer said that the female performers were delighted to see the three Pakistani cricketers among the audience.

"It was exciting to see Junaid in the hall. He is the favorite player for many of us," one girl said.

The PCB was unavailable for comment.

3 Pak players visit dance show hours before Zimbabwe departure - The Times of India

Whats wrong???? Motivation is always good for better performance

Why are you concerned, Indian?

They have the right to do whatever they want on down time.

Is one of these girls your sister, that you are trying to make this an issue?

Why would i be concerned pakistani?

Read the last line of the post... it was mine

Then whats the point in telling you.....

Why would i be concerned pakistani?

Read the last line of the post... it was mine

Why are you making it an issue when no Pakistani has. You should be happy they are not sleeping with Indian prostitutes.

Why are you making it an issue when no Pakistani has. You should be happy they are not sleeping with Indian prostitutes.

Lolz.... When did i make an issue???? What makes you feel that i would have an issue if they slept with indian prostitutes???

A silly & uncalled for remark.

The TOI was highlighting Pak media when it said :

@ Subject : Cricket players are as human as anyone else.

And what you want them...to be in "Burqa" and sit home........

Back
Top Bottom