What's new

3 months on, Ajmer dargah awaits Zardari's promised donation

Donating at Ajmer dargah .. Lol

All the money donated there is spent by management itself
Poor people hardly get anything

Just check the road going to Ajmer dargah and it's adjoining area how underdeveloped it is

JAIPUR: Three months after Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari announced $1 million donation for Ajmer dargah during his visit to the country, the shrine authorities are still waiting for the release of the money.

Zardari visited the holy shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer on April 8 and a member of his delegation had on his behalf announced the donation for the welfare of the dargah.

"The donation has not been delivered so far," Syed Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, a representative body of Khadims (priests), told this news agency.

"Officials from the High Commission of Pakistan came to us after Zardari's visit and discussed with us our developmental plans.

"On their invitation, I went to the Pakistan High Commission last month where they again discussed the development plans," he said.

"I apprised them that we use the donation for welfare activities but did not submit specific plan for Zardari's donation because we did not go to Zardari to seek the donation," he said.

"We are not asking for the donation but when Zardari has made a promise, he should keep it," he said.

Along with the Khadim's body, the dargah committee has also staked claim on the donation for the development of the dargah, sources said.

Pakistan High Commission sources said in Delhi that there has been a delay in release of money because "we were waiting for the dargah committee to submit the plans on how they plan to use the money".

"The entire thing is on. A soon as we get the plans on how they plan to utilize the money, we will will release it," they said.

3 months on, Ajmer dargah awaits Zardari's promised donation - The Times of India

THE LIARS AND BIG MOUTHS!

I was expecting more creativity from Ajmer dargah Team. They should have offered 10% service tax to Mr. Zardari to get it closed within days if not wks. :angel:

He troll there now he did here.....India and Pakistan should give him joint honour....:lol:

Probably he did'nt know how many zeros are there in a million and what's the current value of a dollar. Only after he returned back to Pakistan, his advisers educated him.

"Sir, yeh kya kar aaye, 1 million dollar to Amerika hume 2 saal me deta hai aap do ghante me hi donate kar aaye"

He will not pay a penni from his pocket....and from Peoples treasure they already looted all money and there is nothing left.......so just keep hope.....this world existence is on hope:rofl:

Abhi NATO supply route is opened, so Zardari will get the money and then he will donate the money to dargah.

So wait till heavy traffic of NATO supply route

You never know what he promised about donation. What I last heard was there were many reciprocal promises made by Darga Committee which are to be fulfilled first, then Zardari has to agree that the promises were fulfilled to his satisfaction, then if he remains in Power in Pakistan as well as Kashmir (he meant whole Kashmir) and if he has any money left after funding poor Indian terrorists and if Pakistan is able to convert its Fake currency into Fake US $ and if Indian Government allows Pakistani ISI or JKLF Or Lashkar E toiba to come to India on Fake Pakistani Passport In Fake Pakistani Airplane or Boat and allows them to settle down in India till they fulfil all what Zardari promised Allah he will do in India with his blessings etc... Etc... Now do you know when this will happen? No you don’t? Then you are an Indian Govt Sponsored Idiot. Because Zardari never said anything like that in Pakistan. And promises made in any other country are not binding on Pakistanis .... HA HA HA

Mr. Ghaddari never even gave any money to his DADDY ...how he gonna give/donate money to somewhereelse.He is the biggest THUGG of our country.........:lol:

They may have to wait as Zardari's corruption business has been slowed down by the Chief Justice.

Dumb people here having reading problems...

Pakistan High Commission sources said in Delhi that there has been a delay in release of money because "we were waiting for the dargah committee to submit the plans on how they plan to use the money".

"The entire thing is on. A soon as we get the plans on how they plan to utilize the money, we will will release it," they said.

Arre..

The Dargah was running well without his promise and will continue to run without the 5 Cr.

Personally, I think Zardari will send the funds. People do not make false promises at religious places such as these.

Back
Top Bottom