What's new

3 jawans killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan - claims India.

That's like a good boy... Hurts when your own bite lead don't it... ? You loved opening threads about terrorist attacks in Pak..

First it was firing.. Now it's mutilation by the imaginary demonic "BAT".

Make up your mind already.
Din pure ho gaye ...... bas ab rona mat.

We aren't like you.

You open threads n shyt bricks over terrorist attacks n casualties in Pakistan.

And when you are whipped to your place.. The typical Randi Rona starts.

BC gaand phelatay ho tum
Ab jab ye sab likh hi diye ho aur sachmuch Mard ho to....... mera post report mat karna.

Gaaliyan to mai tumko aisi aisi de sakta hun ki tere aane waali 7 naslein wo gaaliya jubani yaad karke paida hongi..... but agar koi Suar banke Guu khata hai to, mai bhi wohi nahi kar sakta.

Issiliye... tumhare liye ye ek gift...... tumhare Army ki Bahaduri ka.

India is playing it down this time. NDTV and Times Now says its an attack by BAT team of Pakistan and bodies mutilated however ZEEnews and ABP News says it was due to firing from the Pakistani side of LOC.

One neutralized.
your media have habit of making fake news for rating.
in may they made such claims, which were then declared lies by your army. now again your army rejected the mutilation or cross birder raid theory.
so your media came up with something new.

More like when India will do the Sam thing Pakistan will most probably hide it from the media, just like it hid the India retaliatory raid in Chakothi sector in May which killed two Pakistani soldiers including Subedar Raja Muhammad Tehzeem.
according to the Indians you killed him on 25 may along with some other soldier but the truth is he died on 30 may in accident and that too alone. his funeral post pictures where he is only alone is present on social media. so stop believing in your media.

bit as we know Indians would believe some random guy posing as a clerk but profile showing student on social media and rejecting the 4675 figures.

your media have habit of making fake news for rating.
in may they made such claims, which were then declared lies by your army. now again your army rejected the mutilation or cross birder raid theory.
so your media came up with something new.

One such claim which was declared as lie by your Army was "Kargil". Later on they accepted it as there own misadventure.

But the real sufferers of there lies were Pakistani Citizens, as well as families of those soldiers, who died during war & were denied as Pakistanis. Till today....... many of them are buried on our side, waiting to get there due Respect.

One such claim which was declared as lie by your Army was "Kargil". Later on they accepted it as there own misadventure.

But the real sufferers of there lies were Pakistani Citizens, as well as families of those soldiers, who died during war & were denied as Pakistanis. Till today....... many of them are buried on our side, waiting to get there due Respect.
we never accepted kargil during the war due to international propaganda issues but we accepted it later with honour.

we accepted all of our dead. all of our dead bodies in Indian custody were airlifted from dehli. example captain colonel sher khan.

we posts their record on ispr website. complete list of our dead during that war on local( not only kargil).
we captured 5 sectors and you just took back half of one sector in war and rest through begging of USA.

let me tell you tiger hill mountain sector is the only sector where you gained some land back.

and dear liar.your army and doctors after post mortem have rejected mutilation claims.

we never accepted kargil during the war due to international propaganda issues but we accepted it later with honour.

we accepted all of our dead. all of our dead bodies in Indian custody were airlifted from dehli. example captain colonel sher khan.

we posts their record on ispr website. complete list of our dead during that war on local( not only kargil).
we captured 5 sectors and you just took back half of one sector in war and rest through begging of USA.

let me tell you tiger hill mountain sector is the only sector where you gained some land back.
See thats what i am telling you..... You only know one lie as it was accepted by your own Army.

Rest for you is truth untill, ur Army accepts it. And i am sure, one day you will find out that ur Army is a serial liar.

and dear liar.your army and doctors after post mortem have rejected mutilation claims.
Where did i say mutilation happened? Stop spreading lies.

i just responded to the killing.

See thats what i am telling you..... You only know one lie as it was accepted by your own Army.

Rest for you is truth untill, ur Army accepts it. And i am sure, one day you will find out that ur Army is a serial liar.

Where did i say mutilation happened? Stop spreading lies.

i just responded to the killing.
your media said that. proves why Indians are so retarded and lie on every issue,because they are fed with lies.
like currently your media is trying to find out slots on kalboshan head. some are busy in doing propaganda against the glass wall.

Back
Top Bottom