What's new

3 jawans killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan - claims India.

come on bro...at least try to understand sarcasm analyzing sentence structure and emoji :partay:
We should had helped pakistan army during operation searchlight, i am ashamed that backstabbers like you were allowed to enter into India as refugees and then went back and now doing the same thing, bitching about India....i would had been very proud of Pakistan army if your kind was wiped out or outnumbered....Shameless:pissed:

pakistan should not do this kind of naughty things,it is very hard to pray individually for all of them :enjoy:
very sad event indeed,i pray for them from bottom of my a*s,may they rest in peaces :partay:
Don't disrespect fallen soldiers disregard of their affiliations or uniform.

Reported.

We should had helped pakistan army during operation searchlight, i am ashamed that backstabbers like you were allowed to enter into India as refugees and then went back and now doing the same thing, bitching about India....i would had been very proud of Pakistan army if your kind was wiped out or outnumbered....Shameless:pissed:
that "refugee ATM card" is now outdated,how many years do you plan to keep on playing that same card?
you gave us refugees,in return we made your country secure,nobody could blackmail you geographically because of us.
how did you repay?first you opposed the formation of our armed forces at very beginning,lets forget that.human makes mistakes :D
then you back stabbed us blocking russian jet buying,after that you took Myanmar's side against us? what a payback :partay:
it is time to stop playing victim card.
time to choose a side,either you can join us who always helped you on mutual basis.
or you can become second guam state of US being friend with israel.
time to choose :enjoy:

Don't disrespect fallen soldiers disregard of their affiliations or uniform.

Reported.
you should have said that to shambhu lal and his followers. :partay:
btw noted :enjoy:

Last edited:
As a father I can only say, it takes whole life, a life full of compromises, to grow a child and it needs a single bullet to take out the last breath.

May the peace prevail between two neighbors and I wish we can spend more on basics necessities.

that "refugee ATM card" is now outdated,how many years do you plan to keep on playing that same card?
you gave us refugees,in return we made your country secure,nobody could blackmail you geographically because of us.
how did you repay?first you opposed the formation of our armed forces at very beginning,lets forget that.human makes mistakes :D
then you back stabbed us blocking russian jet buying,after that you took Myanmar's side against us? what a payback :partay:
it is time to stop playing victim card.
time to choose a side,either you can join us who always helped you on mutual basis.
or you can become second guam state of US being friend with israel.
time to choose :enjoy:
your people were saved from annihilation and this is how you disrespect the fallen soldiers of an army that once protected you? take which ever side you want to take but atleast dont disrespect fallen soldiers as this is not their game, it more of a political game with political gains, let it be any soldier Pakistani, Indian or bangladeshi, he or she died for their country and thats selfless service you cannot compare pure service or love of a soldier with that of corrupt political politicians.

your people were saved from annihilation and this is how you disrespect the fallen soldiers of an army that once protected you? take which ever side you want to take but atleast dont disrespect fallen soldiers as this is not their game, it more of a political game with political gains, let it be any soldier Pakistani, Indian or bangladeshi, he or she died for their country and thats selfless service you cannot compare pure service or love of a soldier with that of corrupt political politicians.
great lecture.
You should say this same thing to Nilgiri sahab when he disrespected Bangladesh armed forces mentioning BDR revolt. :D
Always remember one thing,every single post you see is nothing but an equal answer of what your people said earlier.
May be you should consult with your own people first :enjoy:
saved us from annihilation?protected us?do you know how many bangladeshis died in that war?how did you exactly "protected" us when the war was almost done?do you know when you army entered the war?May be you should come out of illusion your media has created and brainwashed you. :D
But the refugee problem was another thing.we have nothing but respect for that.lets give credit where its due
and lets not try to exaggerate credit :enjoy:

You helped them due to your animosity for Pakistan and not because of some special love for BD people.

You didn't do any favor to them.
Bhai tu rehne de, I think this was the worst decision according to me....waise bhi you were yourself going to give up on that distant land we should had waited for you...

Bhai tu rehne de, I think this was the worst decision according to me....waise bhi you were yourself going to give up on that distant land we should had waited for you...

Bhai tu rehnai dai aur yeh nautanki band kar dai kai hum nai tumhain bachaya tha Pakistan sai.

RIP

Lets solve Kashmir issue soon , else people will keep getting killed its very unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom