What's new

3 Indian students commit suicide after poor exam results

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Muzaffarnagar, Jun 8 (PTI) Three students in Uttar Pradesh allegedly committed suicide following their poor performance in recently declared board exam results, police said today.

Shubhi, a resident of Hathikaroda village in Muzaffarnagar district, allegedly hanged herself yesterday after failing in the intermediate examinations, police said.

In a similar incident, 20-year-old Ravi, a student, ended his life by jumping before a train near Sakoti railway station last evening.

He was reportedly upset over failing to score a good rank in the board exams, police said. In Bhagwanpur village of Meerut district, a class 12th student Prashant Kumar, depressed over his poor performance in the board exams, killed himself by consuming poison, police said.

Meanwhile, in another incident, a 28-year old youth Kamal shot himself to death at Chakora village here, police said.

The cause behind his suicide is yet to be ascertained but sources say he was depressed over some issue since past few days. PTI

What kind of news are you posting dude? I thought this was a defence forum. Next you will be posting domestic violence and dowry cases eh?

What kind of news are you posting dude? I thought this was a defence forum. Next you will be posting domestic violence and dowry cases eh?

This is the "World Affairs" category.

Yeah well what can you do ... a D+ does not gets you a job in Microsoft these days

This is the "World Affairs" category.

Dude, You are decreasing the quality of this forum by starting thread every hour. There are 10,000 such issues in world everyday but it doesn't mean it deserves a thread in defence section or even world affairs. I can start 100 thread in 1 hour by reading few Pakistan sites. But It will not be worth. Concentrate on Broad based Topic, so that people can contribute for few days at least. Otherwise 3 comments, 3 trolls and will die :smokin:

Our education pattern is exam centric, there is so much pressure, i cleared 25 course TES SSB just now and the whole house is tensed over the merit list, my brother has asked me many times 'what do you think, can you make it' and i answer 'what the hell can i do merit list is not im my hands, this gets very irritating.

Cut throat competition has Literally become "cut throat" nowadays.

Dude, You are decreasing the quality of this forum by starting thread every hour. There are 10,000 such issues in world everyday but it doesn't mean it deserves a thread in defence section or even world affairs. I can start 100 thread in 1 hour by reading few Pakistan sites. But It will not be worth. Concentrate on Broad based Topic, so that people can contribute for few days at least. Otherwise 3 comments, 3 trolls and will die :smokin:
Perhaps should be in members club section.

awful man tomorrow even if a cat or a dog dies in india you might start a thread over it.

3 idiots?

Anyway, sad to see that this grades and more grades culture is rampant. When i was in the USA, same there. F*** grades.

Back
Top Bottom