What's new

3 Germans arrested in raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain the last part of your idiotic comment, oldman. This is not WW I or WW II, but the age of Yankees and their ponzi Wars.

Okay you should start studying the German response to terrorism since the Palestinians' involvement in the Munich Massacre. And never underestimate the Germany military no matter what happened during WW2.

Nice work done by Police xD and German Intelligence agency k banday pakar liye :D

German 'Secret Agents' ordered Pakistan Army Uniforms | PakSoldiers

Peshawar - Three German nationals who had been arrested on Jan 21 in Peshawar had ordered army and police uniforms to a local contractor, intelligence sources said on Thursday.

According to reports the alleged German spies had been living in Peshawar since 1981 and shifted to a bungalow at Parklane one year ago.

The source said that Burqas (veils) and receipt of uniform order were also recovered from their custody.

The intelligence sources said the foreigners had sent a negative reports about Pakistan to Bonn Conference held in Germany last year to discuss Afghanistan post-troops future.

Intelligence agencies on Jan 21 raided their house and arrested them. The German nationals have been handed over to German embassy(TheNewsTribe)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

German 'Secret Agents' ordered Pakistan Army Uniforms | PakSoldiers

Peshawar - Three German nationals who had been arrested on Jan 21 in Peshawar had ordered army and police uniforms to a local contractor, intelligence sources said on Thursday.

According to reports the alleged German spies had been living in Peshawar since 1981 and shifted to a bungalow at Parklane one year ago.

The source said that Burqas (veils) and receipt of uniform order were also recovered from their custody.

The intelligence sources said the foreigners had sent a negative reports about Pakistan to Bonn Conference held in Germany last year to discuss Afghanistan post-troops future.

Intelligence agencies on Jan 21 raided their house and arrested them. The German nationals have been handed over to German embassy(TheNewsTribe)

Wtf. They should have been interrogated, beaten, and flogged by the ISI.

They should have been interrogated, beaten, and flogged by the ISI.

that’s not the right thing to express your feelings. you cant cry over the foul treatment by our opponents if the same happens to our citizens.

I will request everyone to clam down and keep the tempers down.

all those countries that are directly or indirectly affected by the Al Qaeda terrorism their operatives involved in Pakistan openly or covertly. That includes Far eastern countries our Arab “brothers” and Europeans too because they have large Muslim population specially Pakistanis.

This is how the spy world works. Regarding the story, main issue is to find out the exact purpose of these people. If they were on some subversive mission or helping in any Anti-Pakistan operation then they will get the due treatment what any spy should expect in their country.

German police and their special forces (including spies) are a class of their own. I have worked with Germans and they keep you on your toes. You cant bluff them you and you cant dodge them I know it from 3 years of my experience and I secretly told my self thank god they didn’t win the world war hehe.

Talking about world war, it has nothing to do with what they are capable of. Now don’t take it as a praise or an excuse for what they were doing. Americans have their open CIA offices here. our GHQ and ISI has contacts with their offices in the US Embassy and in the rest of the country and then there are a lot of people like Raymond Davis who are not declared. our security agencies have the job to identify them and get hold of them with the help of other government organisations and the citizens of Pakistan.

And don’t be selective and racist about it and don’t only look for a white guy hehe.. its not an Indian movie plot where the super villain will do all the menial tasks himself to be found out and linked to some horrid crimes he committed in the past. Locals are there who are willing to sell their “honour” for the right amount. We got the example of the brave Afridi doctor who helped to find Binladen and chose to keep it from his countrymen. So you got to look out for your own people and also the people from our “brotherly” Arab countries who are never shy to hide their support for the sectarian fanatic organisations who are busy killing the citizens of this country in the name of their twisted faith like TTP.

Now that these agents are handed over to the German Embassy, it means that there was not enough evidence to keep them longer for something serious. Now that they are made out so they would have left the country by the time we are posting comments here.

If anyone will be surprised to find the spies from China, Japan, Iran , Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Germany, France, Norway and Turkey etc then that’s really cute and naïve. Please don’t get agitated though. We would do the same if whatever is happening in their country has some direct or indirect implications on us.
By doing the same I mean quietly gathering the intelligence and on that bases upgrading the operations if there is need for that.

Well it seems that a network of different agencies supporting some particular one who are committed to destabalize pakistan, its really serious if they were involved in suspecious activities like "order of Army uniform, Police Uniform to some contractor," according to news paper. Germans, Norvegean and many Others "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING"?? how could we cope with those hidden elements from all over the WORLD!!!!

Key question is, where are the culprits now? Are they in jail?

Where are those commentators who demand arrest of P.Musharraf?

1-26-2012_94479_1.gif

Key question is, where are the culprits now? Are they in jail?

Where are those commentators who demand arrest of P.Musharraf?

lol

looks like you dont read your own posts

see what you posted earlier

lol

looks like you dont read you own posts

see what you posted earlier

This is not merely a matter of not reading one's posts; it is a manifestation of one's anger and prejudice preventing one from evaluating evidence impartially. (Effective education helps in reducing this type of behavior.)

Why do the Germans have to do Uncle Sam's dirty work ?

It was the German agents who had stayed behind and given intel to the US before the start of the second Gulf War

It was the German agents who had stayed behind and given intel to the US before the start of the second Gulf War

All major powers carry out clandestine activities in trouble spots the world over, ranging from information gathering to covert operations. It would be wrong to associate USA with the Germans in this case.

It would be wrong to associate USA with the Germans in this case.

Are you saying that these German agents would have never shared intel with the US ?

Are you saying that these German agents would have never shared intel with the US ?

It depends on what their mission brief was, but usually, field operations are kept confidential, unless there is risk of overlap or clash.

who told you that? what is the basis of your analysis? did you use something in the past and extrapolated it to this incident?

I am really at loss how my fellow citizens draw up conclusions and then give the verdicts.
Do you think the Yanks need these Germans when they got Haqani, Zardari and Rehman Malik in Islamabad? They have enough CIA operatives and local agents to support them without German help. Secondly Germany has a big Muslim population and some belong to this region who come here for training or join the Taliban to fight the NATO forces. Germans cant just sit idle and watch us blame the Zionists and Wahabis for all this terrorism. They will be sending their guys to keep an eye on what is happening in the eye of the storm.

Its good that they been found out and it appears that they were not merely collecting data and gathering intelligence but maybe had something more sinister in mind from reports that they had army/ police uniforms on order, although that report has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Not sure how they expected to act the part even with the uniforms. Unless if the decades of stay here and learning the language and their similar features with the Pashtons might have got them through the cursory observation. But I am not sure what chance they stood if they were to go past the regular forces check posts (into tribal areas) or some sensitive installations.

They have been a bit naïve here despite living here since 80s (not sure how this makes sense, even the old American operatives didn’t stay that long). Even if they had been, then they should have started working while they were like 7 or 8 year old because looking at the picture, the guy doesn’t look like past 40 (I am talking about the guy with Exite battery in the post number 23). If for argument sake they were about 25 or 30 then by now they must be in their late 60s to 70s and mostly ordering medicine and vitamin supplements instead of uniform and they could have asked someone else to order the uniforms and have them delivered to another adress and then quietly picked them up. did they go to the shop themselves and introduced themselves as Germans which caused the suspicions?

The more I think about this beautiful news report, the more I feel embarrassed for the quality of media which back in Nov-11 American attack on check posts, showed an old video footage of the Pakistani soldiers that were actually ambushed by Taliban and were saved by a Pakistani cobra gunship, the old footage have the running commentary of the soldier who moves the camera to the cobra and says that’s our saviour.. ARY aired that video sans the voice commentary and showcased it the scene from NATO attack.

I better end my post now because the more I talk, the more this story will look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom