Status
Not open for further replies.

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani police: 3 Germans arrested in raid - CNN.com

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Three German citizens, including a German army colonel, were arrested in a police raid Saturday in the northern Pakistani city of Peshawar, authorities said.
Police official Mian Saeed said the three men had set up an office in the city without the permission of either the Pakistani or the German government.
He said police raided the office and asked the men to provide the necessary paperwork showing their legal status in the country.
When they couldn't provide the paperwork, they were taken into custody, Saeed said.
The German Embassy in Islamabad has not responded to a request for comment

they were not arrested they was deported from peshawer dears .

I don't care about zilch Germans................get those Yanks and dump them in the Indus.:triniti:

Ignoring the Germans can get you in a lot of trouble. Hence the reason why they made arrests on them. Far more dangerous than Americans.

dont know but sab nay baap ki jageer samjha hua Pakistan ko- nanga ker nachao bazar mein inko- *********

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Ignoring the Germans can get you in a lot of trouble. Hence the reason why they made arrests on them. Far more dangerous than Americans.

Giving credit to the German- for what?-

dont know but sab nay baap ki jageer samjha hua Pakistan ko- nanga ker nachao bazar mein inko- *********

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Giving credit to the German- for what?-

yeah i am also surprised i mean how are they more dangerous then the Americans kinda in doubt here

yeah i am also surprised i mean how are they more dangerous then the Americans kinda in doubt here

For historical reasons should be obvious why one should not underestimate the Germans. And I am not talking about the last 80 years!

For historical reasons should be obvious why one should not underestimate the Germans. And I am not talking about the last 80 years!

Wuut? We are more or less as pathetic as the Japanese today.
Well, yeah, Germany still produces some good military hardware, but even the Germans don't take the Bundeswehr seriously.

Wuut? We are more or less as pathetic as the Japanese today.
Well, yeah, Germany still produces some good military hardware, but even the Germans don't take the Bundeswehr seriously.

Your comparison with Japan is good. Although Japan's pacifist right now, there are not many of their neighbors who do not take them serious. Germany is a very strong idea, strong enough to knock down the wall and so strong that you have had a ban on having a decent army. Just because you have the Bundeswehr now, do you think that 1000 years of military tradition is dead?

Your comparison with Japan is good. Although Japan's pacifist right now, there are not many of their neighbors who do not take them seriously. Germany is a very strong idea, strong enough to knock down the wall and so strong that you have had a ban on having a decent army.

But how? Germany is not a military power as it once was, just because it produces some high tech hardware doesn't mean anything. German population (and i mean native indigenous population, not the millions of immigrants) is decreasing by the years, Germany doesn't have enough youth or man power, and no machine can replace manpower no matter how high tech.

Just because you have the Bundeswehr now, do you think that 1000 years of military tradition is dead?
I doubt the military tradition still exists in Germany, it died out with the fall of Germany in 1945. Most Germans today are old people, and the few youth are more like tree hugging pacifists.

But how? Germany is not a military power as it once was, just because it produces some high tech hardware doesn't mean anything. German population (and i mean native indigenous population, not the millions of immigrants) is decreasing by the years, Germany doesn't have enough youth or man power, and no machine can replace manpower no matter how high tech.

I doubt the military tradition still exists in Germany, it died out with the fall of Germany in 1945. Most Germans today are old people, and the few youth are more like tree hugging pacifists.

In my demented youth I lived for some time in Hafenstraße, i know how militant tree hugging Germans can be. You talk about a artificial subdued Germany, only 60 years of a very long history and if this history is any mentor, it will not continue that way.
If you right and germany loses its vitality, Europe will go down hill. I have too much respect for German Ingenuity and power to believe that.

But back to the OP I'd be worried if I found a German intelligence officer in my backyard, if I was Pakistan.

In my demented youth I lived for some time in Hafenstraße, i know how militant tree hugging Germans can be. You talk about a artificial subdued Germany, only 60 years of a very long history and if this history is any mentor, it will not continue that way.
If you right and germany loses its vitality, Europe will go down hill. I have too much respect for German Ingenuity and power to believe that.

Germany population wise (and i'm implying Ethnic Germans, not Turkish, Arab, or other Middle Eastern immigrants who will become the majority in Germany as well as Europe in the near future) is lacking man power to be significant enough of a threat to anyone, which is why Germany has an American base and is also a part of NATO.

Regarding the military/old German tradition, its long gone, extinct, Germans are no longer into that kind of stuff except a very few Nationalist who are a minority and are looked down upon ever since a sense of guilt has been instilled into the hearts and minds of Germans post World War 2.

But back to the OP I'd be worried if I found a German intelligence officer in my backyard, if I was Pakistan.

Any intelligence officer is a threat if he can go so far into a country without being detected.

Germany population wise (and i'm implying Ethnic Germans, not Turkish, Arab, or other Middle Eastern immigrants who will become the majority in Germany as well as Europe in the near future) is lacking man power to be significant enough of a threat to anyone, which is why Germany has an American base and is also a part of NATO.

Regarding the military/old German tradition, its long gone, extinct, Germans are no longer into that kind of stuff except a very few Nationalist who are a minority and are looked down upon ever since a sense of guilt has been instilled into the hearts and minds of Germans post World War 2.

I, respectful, disagree with almost everything you say:)
But maybe, time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom