What's new

3 CRPF men kidnap and rape kashmiri Muslim woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am around 5'10. Have a six pack. But Indian girls no want me cause I am a darkie.

I once dated a Marathi chick who used to admire my stupid skin tone and used to call me Imran Khan look alike all the time to her female friends on facebook. She was reluctant to go 'in a relationship' status with me on facebook for typical desi society issues. So, to prove to her friends, I actually had to talk to them in group discussion in private messages. Then, on break up with her later on, many of her friends started hitting on me.

Anyway, To be honest, I never liked this obsession with fair skin tone. It's stupid and should be wiped out.

Brother don't fall into this tu tu main main North Indian trap. They will keep fighting for political purposes on India vs Pakistan, Hindu vs Muslim, Kashmiri vs Non Kashmiri, Khakistan vs non-Khalistani but at the end of the day they are all the same Bhayyas. There is zero difference.

When push comes to shove they will support their own bhayyas and leave us non-bhayyas alone.

Check this pic. Sachin pilot who is a Hindu from the Bhayya land of Rajasthan married to Farokh Abdullah's daughter who is a Kashmiri muslim Bhayya.

They are all the same. Will she marry a dark skinned person like you and me ? no never. She will marry a Bhayya only.

View attachment 470482

I have no interest in visiting any Bhayya lands or meeting any Bhayyas. You are all the same.

One do not need to eat the whole rice bowl to check if the rice was cooked or not. One grain of cooked rice is enough.

That sara beech looks like a super model. Her husband is ugly and built like a girl.

She is a gold digger.

Fck these white wannabe brown girls.

We will impregnate european blonde women. I have curly hair. I will get more tanned. And pretend to be an African. These white women will be ours, my fellow darkie.

These bhayyani Naarth Indian women will be feeled with jealousy when they see us with superior white women.

I once dated a Marathi chick who used to admire my stupid skin tone and used to call me Imran Khan look alike all the time to her female friends on facebook. She was reluctant to go 'in a relationship' status with me on facebook for typical desi society issues. So, to prove to her friends, I actually had to talk to them in group discussion in private messages. Then, on break up with her later on, many of her friends started hitting on me.

Anyway, To be honest, I never liked this obsession with fair skin tone. It's stupid and should be wiped out.
Whats your ethnicity? Where do you live?

That does not look consensual at all lol.

How the hell do you measure that lol? Do you have a chart or something?

Don't you know there are charts for measuring skin fairness?

upload_2018-4-29_21-43-55.png

We will impregnate european blonde women. I have curly hair. I will get more tanned. And pretend to be an African. These white women will be ours, my fellow darkie.

These bhayyani Naarth Indian women will be feeled with jealousy when they see us with superior white women.

:lol:

Don't you know there are charts for measuring skin fairness?

View attachment 470483

We need to burn those guys who produce this stupid cream at the stake.

That sara beech looks like a super model. Her husband is ugly and built like a girl.

She is a gold digger.

Whats your ethnicity? Where do you live?

My mother is from Punjab and father is from KPK and I live in Karachi.
I met her in Berlin.

My mother is from Punjab and father is from KPK and I live in Karachi.
I met her in Berlin.
No wonder!

I wouldn't be suprised if the bitch were a marathi brahmin. They want the light skinned kebab the most.

Once I was saw some afghan students shopping in a mall. Like literally all the women and girls were staring and smiling at them

No wonder!

I wouldn't be suprised if the bitch were a marathi brahmin. They want the light skinned kebab the most.

Once I was saw some afghan students shopping in a mall. Like literally all the women and girls were staring and smiling at them

I never asked her caste as I don't care. But, she used to say millions times a day that shes a proud Marathi.

You are a good man!

If I were in your shoes, I would have posted her pics on the interwebs.

The last right of a girlfriend on you is to respect her privacy and never share her pics with anyone and not to share some detail which might put her in trouble.

She is a gold digger.

It is a very well know fact that fair complexioned women crave dark complexioned men.

upload_2018-4-29_22-6-17.png

upload_2018-4-29_22-6-36.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom