3 CRPF men kidnap and rape kashmiri Muslim woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A 24-year-old woman from Jammu and Kashmir has accused a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) trooper of raping her last month, police said. She also alleged that she was taken inside a camp by three CRPF personnel, where one of the them raped her, filmed the assault and threatened to release the video online if she told anybody about it.

However, when the video was circulated on social media, the woman filed a First Information Report or FIR. All three accused have been suspended.

"A girl along with two CRPF personnel was found inside CRPF's Bantalab Campus. It seems to be a case of security breach. Accordingly, the matter was reported to the police," CRPF spokesperson Ashish Kumar Jha said.

He added that the personnel who circulated the video was also suspended.

The woman, who hails from Poonch district, said she was off to her relative's home in Jammu when she lost her way. "I had got off a bus around 7.30pm and lost my way. I was intercepted by three CRPF personnel in uniform outside their camp half an hour later. They took me inside on the pretext of helping me where one of them raped me," the woman alleged in her complaint, according to news agency Press Trust of India.

The police have charged the CRPF personnel of rape and wrongful confinement and based on the outcome of the investigation, an officer said, more charges, including those under the Information Technology Act, will be added.

The matter is being probed by the police and we have promised full cooperation, Commandant Jha said.

"The CRPF is a very disciplined and professional force and does not tolerate any act by its personnel that could malign its image," he added
https://www.firstpost.com/india/thr...alleges-illegal-confinement-rape-4450211.html
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-c...mmu-woman-alleged-rape-by-one-of-them-1844575
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/3-...-rape-by-one-of-them/articleshow/63962340.cms

A 24-year-old woman from Jammu and Kashmir has accused a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) trooper of raping her last month, police said. She also alleged that she was taken inside a camp by three CRPF personnel, where one of the them raped her, filmed the assault and threatened to release the video online if she told anybody about it.

However, when the video was circulated on social media, the woman filed a First Information Report or FIR. All three accused have been suspended.

"A girl along with two CRPF personnel was found inside CRPF's Bantalab Campus. It seems to be a case of security breach. Accordingly, the matter was reported to the police," CRPF spokesperson Ashish Kumar Jha said.

He added that the personnel who circulated the video was also suspended.

The woman, who hails from Poonch district, said she was off to her relative's home in Jammu when she lost her way. "I had got off a bus around 7.30pm and lost my way. I was intercepted by three CRPF personnel in uniform outside their camp half an hour later. They took me inside on the pretext of helping me where one of them raped me," the woman alleged in her complaint, according to news agency Press Trust of India.

The police have charged the CRPF personnel of rape and wrongful confinement and based on the outcome of the investigation, an officer said, more charges, including those under the Information Technology Act, will be added.

The matter is being probed by the police and we have promised full cooperation, Commandant Jha said.

"The CRPF is a very disciplined and professional force and does not tolerate any act by its personnel that could malign its image," he added
https://www.firstpost.com/india/thr...alleges-illegal-confinement-rape-4450211.html
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/3-c...mmu-woman-alleged-rape-by-one-of-them-1844575
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/3-...-rape-by-one-of-them/articleshow/63962340.cms

Good job. Keep them coming..

I am not one of them North Indian rapist. It pains my heart to post this stuff.

Those poor women and girls!

You said that North girls are as bad as the boys. So don't feel bad. Keep finding them. Keep posting them.

You said that North girls are as bad as the boys. So don't feel bad. Keep finding them. Keep posting them.
Kashmiri girls are central Asian. Some can pass for european. No wonder these bhaiyyas got carried away.

I wouldn't care if this were an up/bihari bimbo.

Kashmiri girls are central Asian. Some can pass for european. No wonder these bhaiyyas got carried away.

They are NOT central asian lol, maybe by ancestry but that's it.

I agree about the European bit though, I've gotten Spanish more times than I can count and I'm not even fully Kashmiri.

They are NOT central asian lol, maybe by ancestry but that's it.

I agree about the European bit though, I've gotten Spanish more times than I can count and I'm not even fully Kashmiri.
You should try your luck in Bollywood!

North Indian girls crave for the Kashmiri D.

This is nothing new, they have raped entire villages in the 1990's.

All North Indians including Kashmiris and Pakistanis have the same bhayya culture. Have no mercy on them.

All North Indians including Kashmiris and Pakistanis have the same bhayya culture. Have no mercy on them.
Kashmiris have a different culture. Most beautiful women. No wonder all these bhayyas and punjabis prefer being posted in Kashmir.

Punjabis are a milder version of bhayyas.

Sindhis are like marwaris and gujaratis.

Indian security forces

• Srinagar Massacre[1] — On 8 January 1990, 17 people were killed by firing at various places in Srinagar
  • Handwara Massacre[1] — On 15 January 1990, 17 civilians were shot dead in Handwara, including one woman.
  • Gawakadal massacre
  • Handwara massacre
  • Zakoora and Tengpora massacre
  • Massacre of Islamia College Srinagar[1] — On 21 May 1990, 70 persons were killed, while carrying the dead body of Mirwaiz Molvi Muhammad Farooq, of which there were five women, including a pregnant lady.
  • Massacre of Mashali Mohalla[1] — In Srinagar, on 6 August 1990, 9 civilians were killed, while the forces were raiding the houses of the local people.
  • Pazipora Massacre[1] — In Pazipora locality of Kupwara, on 10 August 1990, 25 civilians who tried to rescue their women from being raped by the Indian Security personnel, were shot dead on the spot.
  • Bus Incident of September[1] — On 11 September 1990, a civil passenger bus in Kashmir was intercepted and fired upon which resulted in the death of 22 civilians. Thereafter, the bus was set on fire which resulted in the burning of eight persons alive.
  • Handwara Incident[1] — In Handwara, on 1 October 1990, 20 civilians were killed.
Indian security forces

• Incident of Magarmalbagh[1] — In Magarmalbagh, Srinagar, on 19 January 1991, 11 civilians were killed.
  • Incident at Achaba[1] — In Achabal, Anantnag, on 30 January 1991, 7 civilians were shot dead.
  • Rakhi Haigam Incident[1] — In Rakhi Haigam, Sopore, on 11 March 1991, 6 civilians were killed during an indiscriminate firing, including a 12 years old boy.
  • Pishwari Trehgam Incident[1] — In Pishwari Trehgam, Kupwara, on 16 March 1991, 7 persons including an Imam were shot dead in a mosque during prayers.
  • Incident of Khayam, Khanyar[1] — In Khayam, Khanyar at Srinagar, on 5 May 1991, 5 persons were killed in an indiscriminate firing, including a 3 years old girl.
  • Incident of Pir Dastgeer[1] — In Pir Dastgeer, Khanyar, at downtown Srinagar, on 8 May 1991, 18 civilians including an infant aged 2 years and his father were killed.
  • Chotabazar Incident[1] — In Chotabazar, Srinagar, on 11 June 1991, 32 civilians including shopkeepers, passers-by, old persons, women and children were killed.
  • Incident of Safanagri and Nelora[1] — In Safanagri and Nelora, Pulwama, on 3 September 1991, 23 civilians got killed.
  • Kunan Poshpora incident
Indian security forces

• Aloosa Incident[1] — In Aloosa, Bandipora, on 2 April 1992, five fishermen were killed by firing and many more bodies were recovered from Wular Lake which were made to sink by tying heavy stones to their limbs.
  • 13 April Incident[1] — In Mohalla Hajma, Talian, Syed Sulltanpora, Mahraipora and Chinikipora, on 13 April 1992, 13 civilians were killed.
  • Lal Chowk Incident[1] — In Lal Chowk, Srinagar, on 2 July 1992, 6 civilians were killed.
  • Incident of Ishber Nishat [1] — In Ishber Nishat, Srinagar, on 6 July 1992, 7 civilians were killed.
  • Nasrullahpora Incident[1] — In Budgam, on 13 July 1992, 10 people were killed
  • Tral Incident[1] — In Taj Mohalla, Tral, on 15 August 1992, 6 civilians were killed, of which one person was burnt alive.
  • Handwara October Incident[1] — In Handwara, Kupwara 2 October 1992 10 civilians were killed.
  • Kishtawar Incident[1] — In Kishtawar, Doda, on 12 December 1992, 7 civilians were killed by 12 Indian troops.
Indian security forces

• Bijbehara massacre
  • Sopore massacre
  • 1993 Lal Chowk fire
  • Baramullah Incident[1] — In Baba Reshi, Baramullah, on 1 July 1993, 9 civilians were killed.
  • Hangulbutch Incident[1] — In Hangulbutch, Pulwama, on 30 July 1993, 12 civilians were killed.
  • Daribal Incident[1] — In Daribal, Srinagar, on 1 August 1993, 3 family members; father, mother and son, were killed. The people later took to streets to protest against the killings,. The forces then resorted to firing, killing 10 persons.
  • Sarthal Incident[1] — In Sarthal, Doda, on 14 August 1993, 14 civilians were killed.
  • Sopore Incident[1] — In Aadipora, Sopore, on 20 November 1993, 5 persons including a woman were killed.
  • Sangrama incident[1] — In Sangrama, Baramullah, on 24 November 1993, 7 civilians were killed.
  • Bulbul Nowgam Incident[1] — In Bulbul Nowgam, Shangas, on 22 December 1993, 6 civilians were killed.
Shaheed maqbool ilahi Residence: Manchiwa, Budgam

Divisional Commander Kashmir, Hizb, 1990-1993 Place of Martyrdom: Kenihama, Budgam, 9-April

Indian security forces

Indian security forces

• Gad Kocha Incident[1] — In Gad Kocha, Srinagar, on 10 February 1995, 6 shopkeepers were killed.
Militants

Indian security forces

• Doda Massacre[1] — In Barshala, Doda, on 5 January 1996, 15 Kashmiris, 10 of them belonging to one family, were killed.
  • Incident of Kamlari[1] — In Kamlari, Doda, on 8 June 1996, 8 Civilians were killed.
Indian security forces

• Arin Incident[1] — In Arin, Baramullah, on 19 September 1997, 11 persons were killed.
1998[edit]
Indian security forces

• Madwa Incident[1] — In Madwa, Doda, on 28 June 1998, 9 persons were killed on Eid day.
  • Doda incident[1] — In Doda, on 28 July 1998, 16 civilians were killed
Some of the incidents during the 1990's.

So what's this "brother culture" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom