What's new

3 Bangladeshis infected with coronavirus: IEDCR, Two are returnees from Italy

My friend I am not attacking unnecessarily. I am just proving a point which is that World health organization is a responsible institution and it guidelines are for a reason today the cases of Coronavirus are 39 in India which were just 3 few days back. Why this happened cause RSS infection prevention center ignored WHO advisory and even forced Hasina to do so. You were quite silent when we were attacked for not evacuating so stay silent now when shit get real.

India did not force anything on BD.

BD was already evacuating all citizens from China and India was just being nice to include BD citizens when it evacuated it's own citizens from China.

BD was already evacuating all citizens from China and India was just being nice to include BD citizens when it evacuated it's own citizens from China.

So you want to tell me that BD has no airlines? Is BD so poor that they waited for India to evacuate and also hitch hike BD students on it. Plz don't stretch it I know more than you know India lobbied BD to evacuate. Now you have coronavirus thank India for being nice to you lol.

And as is your nations right, we don't have the right or authority to question or mock it! Please may I remind members to be mindful of the new policies in members club and lets keep this thread about logical debate rather than mud slinging.

Thank you.

So you want to tell me that BD has no airlines? Is BD so poor that they waited for India to evacuate and also hitch hike BD students on it. Plz don't stretch it I know more than you know India lobbied BD to evacuate. Now you have coronavirus thank India for being nice to you lol.

BD already evacuated the majority of those that wanted to come back from China on special Biman flights.

There were only a few left and it made sense to take up the Indian offer rather than send a massive plane to fetch a handful of remaining BD evacuees.

BD already evacuated the majority of those that wanted to come back from China on special Biman flights.

There were only a few left and it made sense to take up the Indian offer rather than send a massive plane to fetch a handful of remaining BD evacuees.

Okay so why did you evacuated when WHO said don't evacuate so you saying it is hasinas mistake?

Okay so why did you evacuated when WHO said don't evacuate so you saying it is hasinas mistake?

BD made it's own decision to get all it's nationals back who wanted to come back.
Makes no difference on what WHO says as BD cares about the feelings of it's own citizens more than any chance of bringing the disease back to BD and then spreading it.
All those brought back went into quarantine and so no risk to BD from bringing any people back.

BD made it's own decision to get all it's nationals back who wanted to come back.
Makes no difference on what WHO says as BD cares about the feelings of it's own citizens more than any chance of bringing the disease back to BD and then spreading it.
All those brought back went into quarantine and so no risk to BD from bringing any people back.

Lol WHO issued an advisory and I am just asking whose fault it that the advisory was ignore Indian lobbied you to risk spread of virus or govt of Hassina wanted to play politics and brought virus in bengladesh. BD never wanted to be infected with coronavirus. It is a simple question. Public cannot make such decisions govts do. So stop jumping around the issue plz. WHO don't matter so dose matter to you. Brother it is someones fault so who you want to blame. I will keep my consparicy to my self and give you a free chance to put the blame on the person of your choosing. It is fault to evacuate that is fact and backed by WHO so now move forward and explain. Bro some has to take a blame you are free to save India and give it to anyone else I know it is an old habit of BD to save India from blame so I will not force to anything.

BD has dense population poor health infrastructure and that makes it a heaven for coronavirus so some has to take the blame cause origin of virus is not BD so it came and who is responsible to bring it?

Pretty stupid of Bangladesh govt to brought back their citizens from affected countries. One good thing Pakistan did was, not to brought students from China in mass number. Earlier ppl were criticising the move now everyone is praising the move as things started to get unfolded. Infact pia has banned their flights for Japan and no Pakistani to be allowed to enter from South Korea. Not sure about Italy though.

Pretty stupid of Bangladesh govt to brought back their citizens from affected countries. One good thing Pakistan did was, not to brought students from China in mass number. Earlier ppl were criticising the move now everyone is praising the move as things started to get unfolded. Infact pia has banned their flights for Japan and no Pakistani to be allowed to enter from South Korea. Not sure about Italy though.

Dude.....

Everyone that has either brought people back or came back from affected country is put in quarantine for 14 days where they are tested for the virus.
Unless they get the all clear they are not allowed out into the country.

As long as proper procedures are followed how is it possible for this to risk infecting BD with coronavirus?

Dude.....

Everyone that has either brought people back or came back from affected country is put in quarantine for 14 days where they are tested for the virus.

As long as proper procedures are followed how is it possible for this to risk infecting BD with coronavirus?

I can post the pictures of that Indian jet again in which the so called proper procedures were followed if you want my friend? You can see with your own eyes.

I can post the pictures of that Indian jet again in which the so called proper procedures were followed if you want my friend? You can see with your own eyes.

Makes no difference what happens in Indian jet, all that matters is that everyone that comes back into BD from an affected area is placed into quarantine.

The real risk is people coming from non-affected areas that are not put into quarantine.

This Indian evacuation is not increasing the risk factor one iota.

Makes no difference what happens in Indian jet, all that matters is that everyone that comes back into BD from an affected area is placed into quarantine.

The real risk is people coming from non-affected areas that are not put into quarantine.

This Indian evacuation is not increasing the risk factor one iota.

Why it makes no difference. I know you want to side with the decision of your govt and that is good but the decision of your govt was against the rules defined by WHO and it has consequences. You cannot say it makes no difference cause it makes as the body which is responsible for such outbreak advise and your govt neglected it this is a big and huge argument and you cannot evade it my friend. You have to except it was a mistake there are only 3 cases and God forbids if these numbers increase it will have a responsibility issue embedded in this whole situation. The mistake of your govt is that BD saw the situation is wuhan but failed to assess the actual potential of virus cause at that point no one knew how dangerous it was and it was mistake to ignore advisory of only organizations which knew something about the virus. It makes difference you cannot run from this part you have to accept it that it was a mistake. You are skipping this whole part and moving on to what should be done now. Mistake made now BD needs to control the mistake it made.

Dude.....

This protocol is followed now but when news first started to broke a month or two back there was nothing such as quarantine procedure and kits that can indentify the virus instantly so what govt did that time was appropriate. Had that the adopted the same at iranian border, there wouldnt had been any corona patient in Pakistan yet. Moreover, south Asia is not well equipped to manage such pandemic.

South Asia has a whole is very vulnerable to this. Very dense populations and poor health infrastructure. I am concerned that the low numbers reported are just the tip of the iceberg and there are many infected that are moving around undetected.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom