What's new

3,700 PhD holders, 50,000 graduates and over 28,000 post-graduates applied for 62 posts of 'peons' in UP

Phd students should have already secured jobs in university and institution, it is what is happening in Indonesia.

We got the same situation in Pakistan. More than 104000 candidates applied for 78 posts of Tehsildar & Assistant Collector.

Pakistanis too face that much competition here. Education is not a precious or rare thing it once used to be in my father's time.
I think these days the best bet is to start a business than wasting time dropping CV,s in pakistan or India. Because a huge population gives us tough competition but at the same it represents a huge demand for businesses.

Pakistanis too face that much competition here. Education is not a precious or rare thing it once used to be in my father's time.
I think these days the best bet is to start a business than wasting time dropping CV,s in pakistan or India. Because a huge population gives us tough competition but at the same it represents a huge demand for businesses.
Bhai for that you need capital, land (preferably in posh areas of town), Kismat (Biggest factor).
If even one of the 3 mantras don’t align.....it may create havoc for your business.
I’ve seen countless friends with capital and proper land, failing in business.

1614412291775.png

1614412451462.png

Ph.D , Post Grads and the higher education as a whole are not meant for the one who actually needs a vocational training instead. Watered down courses and social pressure put the same person on the wrong educational path. This wrong decision leads to something quite expected phenomena such as applying for a 'peon' post. Very frustrating.

Soo many people, soo few jobs. Changes in technology has led to less need for labour. People should seriously consider having less children. The pandemic has strengthened mega corporations like Amazon, thus if want to start a retail business after pandemic, it would be very difficult to compete.

81700 applicants fighting for 62 jobs. India is shining under Nirandra G Modi. India needs people to look elsewhere, that is why India wants skirmishes with neighbours.

timeofindia says 40813 people in India were awarded a PhD in 2018 alone. So 3800 of them didn't get a job upon completion.
Perspective.
India has 1.3 billion people and they just keep breeding so population keeps growing. Soon it will be as bad as stupid people colonial Catholic/German infested Europe for overpopulation. When colonial Catholic and German infested Europe ran out of room and certain resources they spread all over the world to loot, steal, murder and feast on what others created.

Bhai for that you need capital, land (preferably in posh areas of town), Kismat (Biggest factor).
If even one of the 3 mantras don’t align.....it may create havoc for your business.
I’ve seen countless friends with capital and proper land, failing in business.
Damn why such pessimism ..
Risk of losing is in everything when you go out to achieve something.
University education also needs a capital and job too needs some kismat.
No pain no gain.

Back
Top Bottom