What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

First congart. to pakistani team.

Hey where is the poor chap Afridi. Repenting his decision. Why he is such a emotional fool?

yes seems like afridi never existed well but hope he will play like he played in asia cup in ODI series against england dont play big booming shots on every ball he is hard to predict recently what he doo

What the heck does Clark have written in the arabic?

119580.jpg

michaelclarketattoo.jpg

in an online section of the sydney morning herald, people were asked what they thought it said, replies such as "bread, milk, cheese and the paper" obviously a shopping list and "i am soooo overrated it's not funny" and "in aussie team, now have meal ticket for next 10 years" were entries by readers...or guesses that it was written in elvish from lord of the rings

One linguistic expert contacted by the Herald was unable to decipher the meaning, other than to say it was not written in classical Arabic.
The new tattoo has appeared since November's Test series against Sri Lanka, after which Clarke was named captain of the national Twenty20 team and officially anointed for future Test captaincy.
Clarke also has his Test number, 389, written in Roman numerals across his lower back. "I like tattoos," he said after he got his previous ink done. "My theory is that if I'm going to get one, it has to be meaningful. There will be more to come."

Source is just another forum

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86646

Mystery cracked!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

ألم الإنضباط هو شيء مثل الألم من خيبة الأمل
This can be translated as:

The pain of discipline is something similar to the pain of disappointment
Read more info on this blog

Michael Clarke and “The Pain of Discipline…” Tattoo Fiasco AE

After looking at a few pictures it is clear that both lines say:

ألم الإنضباط هو شيء مثل الألم من خيبة الأمل

This can be translated as:

The pain of discipline is something similar to the pain of disappointment

Now it’s pretty obvious that this is a poor statement because as we all know there is simply no comparison between the two with disappointment being far worse; a quick google search shows that quite a few people have been trying to work this out over the last year or two and all of them have been puzzled over its exact meaning, with the majority of them actually translating it as:

“The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment.”

Now this makes sense, fits the sport, fits his profile, fits the Aussie maxim in cricket. The only problem is that the Arabic doesn’t translate to this i.e. the Arab who wrote it has clearly completely messed it up and left out the negating word “laysa“!

This is absolutely hilarious, especially considering that Clarke is a big tattoo fan, thinks it was really stylish of him to stick his motto in an exotic language, and thinks that he’s got a good job done.

Well Pup, I’ve got news for ya buddy: tattoo-ing is haram, Arab tattooists are rubbish and you’ve been made to look like a tillah. But hey, no-one else knows right? Well, until this post eventually climbs the google rankings that is…

Indian team *** got whipped by lankan.

just a update.

Down Fall of Indian Test team is just started....
They are still number ONE, but I think they are shaking now.
They lost 1st test and look at how SL showing them big tongue on 2nd day of the 2nd Test match

Sri Lanka 448/2 (114.1 ov).....Tough time for Indian Bowlers :hang2:

Sri lanka already have world record 952-6 d in an inning v India ....may be this time they brake it once again, against the same team at the same ground

Source

Last edited:
hahahhaha thats why sanagarakara saying that india do not deserve to be no 1 is 100 percent right indians batsman is indian bowler's one billion nation can't even have best bowler in their history what a pitty and they will keep struggling abroad like that they will do well in india but not abroad

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom