What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

well most respect to your comment han lakin kam as kam kisi inning main umer amin ne 10 se ziayad nahe banaye siwa 33 ke yeh block hi karta raha single double ka tu usay koi khaya nahe tha han azhar ali ke pas tech hai jo test batsman ko chaheya kam as kam usna apply tu kia apna app ko lakin amin ke pas na temprament hai na kuch pheli inning me pagalo walla out bat kesa hone chaheya jab ab duck karee mere khayal main humen galatiyoo se seekhna chaheya

well most respect to your comment han lakin kam as kam kisi inning main umer amin ne 10 se ziayad nahe banaye siwa 33 ke yeh block hi karta raha single double ka tu usay koi khaya nahe tha han azhar ali ke pas tech hai jo test batsman ko chaheya kam as kam usna apply tu kia apna app ko lakin amin ke pas na temprament hai na kuch pheli inning me pagalo walla out bat kesa hone chaheya jab ab duck karee mere khayal main humen galatiyoo se seekhna chaheya

he played only two tests.... give him some time he will perform Insha'Allah... he is very talented player... :agree:

well moin bhai we will wait and seeee what he does in next series but in my opinion changes should be made akmal not perfoming they have got 4 innings did nothing

aamerGulAP_608x325.jpg

Tough tour this for Ricky Ponting and Australia, they lost the one-day series to England, lost the Twenty20 to Pakistan in his absence and could not beat Pakistan in the Tests.

The Pakistan fans in the crowd celebrate as their team inched over the line

119743.jpg

well seems like he willl only play few tests by his words in closing ceremony of test against pakistan well aussies will suffer ever greater if he retires

Credit must be given to the new captain, his words at presentation ceremony were very clear, optimistic and realistic at the same time. I liked it!

Wonderful english of Salman Butt! and trust me the last word when he thanked ECB for organizing this event showed his level of maturity. It is not easy to gather such words in such conditions and i would say by the way he spoke clearly suggests he is better than many other fellows in the team. Not just as a speaker but also brainy guy

Last edited by a moderator:
So again what are we celebrating?:disagree: I mean its just one test match out of so many that we lost, seriously after winning like 15 years......this is not something to be proud of but rather shameful that we could not beat a team all these 15 years.

so what did you want if we lost them for 15 years that keep losing it again we have to end this somehow to get out of the jain we lost but most of time we given them tough times in tests our batsman got probeums when they have to score runs if u give aussies sniff a chance they will make u pay all these years no one have easy win over aussies why u people saying it evan india lost in australia indi won in indian and since 1995 australia never played in pakistan and all these years aussies was in top of their game no one have beaten them in australia sir we should proud of that we have end this today it can be gone to 17 years if we lost last match we have to wait for 2 years more to beat them

overall Pakistan did well against Australia.... won both T-20's and level test series..... we also gave tough time in 1st test but that time we were unlucky....

I hope we will also give tough time to England in test series... we just need our middle order to perform and play big innings...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom