What's new

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Headingley, Jul 21-25, 2010

Tailenders played good!
last 3 wickets made 100+ runs suggesting the wicket is now batsmen friendly so i assume if the weather and wicket remains similar

we have a chance

Tailenders played good!
last 3 wickets made 100+ runs suggesting the wicket is now batsmen friendly so i assume if the weather and wicket remains similar

we have a chance

We had a chance to win in every other past Test Matches, God forbids If they make any stupid mistake now, seriously Im gona sue them all:cry:

Shot!!

4 by Imran Farhat

Pakistan 5/0 after 0.4 overs

Dropped

we are playing shots

easy catch dropped by watson

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Salman Butt c Clarke b Hilfenhaus 13 (16b 2x4 0x6) SR: 81.25

"I just checked with Paul the Octopus and he says that if Shane Watson doesn't bowl in the next 10 minutes then Ricky Ponting is handing the game to Pakistan," says Adrian Meredith. You gotta hand it to that overhyped squid, he knows his sport ...Australia need another wicket here, and they're going to turn to... Shane Watson? Well, he's been their bowler of the series so far, so makes sense! They're also changing the ball here. The Australians haven't been happy with this one for a while, and a few of the shots have put it out of shape. They've been asking every over for it to be changed, and now it has.

:D

Australia 88 & 349
Pakistan 258 & 86/1 (19.4 ov)
Pakistan require another 94 runs with 9 wickets remaining

"Another word from Paul the Octopus, via Adrian Meredith. "Australia's only chances of victory now lie with Watson and Steve Smith. Bowling Bollinger or Johnson for even a second guarantees the result. He goes on to say that Ponting will give them a bowl anyway, which is why he said that Pakistan will win." I'm beginning to think that P Octopus esq is A Meredith with a glove puppet. But whatever

Pakistan 90/1
Need 90 more runs to win!

Pakistan 100/1
need 80 more runs to win

Australia 88 & 349
Pakistan 258 & 106/1 (25.6 ov)
Pakistan require another 74 runs with 9 wickets remaining

So.. Pakistan still in good order, 5611 people are at the ground today, Brydon tells us, and they might just see a result..

Pakistan 132/1 now
seems like we have a chance to win this match :rofl

Back
Top Bottom