What's new

2nd pilot

We have no interest in Tea Boy -> [PM]
The time he came to our Lime Light when he visited our corrupt ex-PM Nawaz Sharif on wedding in Lahore.
That was the point we realized that this can be the case corrupt vs corrupt.
& Regarding your SC and democracy with Hindu rule, trying to prove freedom out of 1200 years of Muslim Rulership in India. Your SC went asleep when Babri Masjid was being put down by Hindus. Massacre in Gujrat. Does your SC hold Autonomy to oust PM on corruption allegations? so you better not dictate us about your court of justice system which is rigged as always ready to serve the strong and slaughter the weak n poor.

Like how GW Bush was US president even though he made a mistake of invasion of Iraq though he had no known proof of Nuclear weapons or Saddam helping Al-Queda. Modi was in trial nearly all his life, in courts, media and he proved his innocence in SC twice under Congress governments. So it doesnt really matter what you think. We elected a "clean" person as our PM. Second you have no right to talk on Indian democracy process, as your country have been a democracy for what? 15 years max?

As a matter of fact, Two complete tenure.
If you are following the thread you must have known that I am not arguing about whose jet or pilot was second unfortunate plane. This debate will never end until Pakistan present conclusive evidence it has.
And that is my point of the argument....
As why Pakistan is not presenting dead body of pilot and black box of MIG. Pakistan should present these things to world media and close the debate once for all.

Pakistan is not the one who got her nose bleed in this op. We are not concerned about International media either.
However India's claim on surgical strikes is dubious , that reed evidence. Its India who claimed to have killed 300+ in the operation. So guess who is hiding behind the curtains and asking for evidence.

You are not keeping yourself up to date.

DG ISPR in interview with Kamran khan clearly mentioned that one Indian pilot is dead. It was discussed on this vary forum.

The issue in recognizing the second pilot in the charge atmosphere, from Pakistani side, fortunately or unfortunately, he received plenty of mob justice. he had to be put on ventilator in a hope that he will survive and we will then be able to record his statements. But the chap expired. Abhi was extremely lucky that he survived the mob.

There is another video where mob is saying that he was a Sikh (Now dead pilot)

Any sane Indian would be asking questions to Indian establishment to owe up the second pilot. But I guess that will open the Pandora box and validate the downing of SU30, as claimed by Pakistan.
For the record - if an Su30 was downed, I truly hope it comes out. Because if one doesn’t know the weaknesses and losses, how does one improve.

But so far, except for paparazzi nothing has come out and therefore my inquisitive mind is looking for an answer.

I understand you will like to take word of DG ISPR as true - i don’t as he has been inconsistent as well. Neither do I trust Indian PR machine - and they are dramatically worse off than him. Only thing proven so far has been mig 21, Abhi, a piece of aim120 in Rajouri and a lot of speculations. I also find it tough to believe that PA is sitting on a dead body waiting for the right time.

Pakistan Army is waiting for India to own or will sew for how long India denies. Don't you think more the denial will make more damage to India. And we all here are talking about possibilities. However, rest assure Pakistan will never ever hide our martyr. Highest recognition is one of the prominent aspects for higher moral among our troops.

Statements are made perfectly except that ISPR clearly stated in next tweet that we have only one and case closed. PM said 2 IAF birds are down and that is not wrong per our evidences. It's India that denied anymore losses and our assets are available to check and all are accounted for. Pakistan openly said on day one that observers can come and inspect. For India, it's only possible by way that we shall either airborne every falcon at same time or bring them all to a single parade ground. Remember, f-16 is a high value US asset too.
First post - don’t see the point or convention in not hitting the iron when it is hot. It was hot a week ago - not disclosing a dead body then does not make sense. Not sure what is it that I am not able to see there.

Second - wrong. I have posted your PM video here in his national briefing where he says we have pilots (notice the S) in our control and then again he has mentioned in another video we have 2 in our control (I had seen the second one as well, but am struggling to find that video). I understand it is inconvenient to question Gen Ghafoor for you, but he has said it, Imran Khan has said it, every video initially said it, in the previous message you are yourself wondering the benefit of holding the body for long - so, why not even ask a question? That is all.

You're from Jammu and speak Pahari?
From Poonch/Rajouri belt. Where you can hear Indian school bells and we can hear Pakistan school bells. The real LOC border ;-)

Aim120 imported from Taiwan to act as first aid, cmon

For the record - if an Su30 was downed, I truly hope it comes out. Because if one doesn’t know the weaknesses and losses, how does one improve.

But so far, except for paparazzi nothing has come out and therefore my inquisitive mind is looking for an answer.

I understand you will like to take word of DG ISPR as true - i don’t as he has been inconsistent as well. Neither do I trust Indian PR machine - and they are dramatically worse off than him. Only thing proven so far has been mig 21, Abhi, a piece of aim120 in Rajouri and a lot of speculations. I also find it tough to believe that PA is sitting on a dead body waiting for the right time.

First post - don’t see the point or convention in not hitting the iron when it is hot. It was hot a week ago - not disclosing a dead body then does not make sense. Not sure what is it that I am not able to see there.

Second - wrong. I have posted your PM video here in his national briefing where he says we have pilots (notice the S) in our control and then again he has mentioned in another video we have 2 in our control (I had seen the second one as well, but am struggling to find that video). I understand it is inconvenient to question Gen Ghafoor for you, but he has said it, Imran Khan has said it, every video initially said it, in the previous message you are yourself wondering the benefit of holding the body for long - so, why not even ask a question? That is all.

Soppose, i agree with your claim today, but DG brings the other pilot tomorrow, what will you do then?
I will ask for the head of our IAF chief and the whole bloody political system as a responsible Indian. And the whole nation will erupt. I will hang my head in shame for the pilot we would have let down because we did not recognize that he was missing. Dude, those men and women fight and give up their life so that You and I can chat here in peace. That is the least we civilians should do for them. Faujis should not be politicized.

i believe mystery pilot died in hospital.we don't know whether he was pakistani or indian.i don't believe that he was pakistani.ispr said that 2nd pilot died.we all know modi ji.he is very aggressive.it's not possible that your pm don't know about this.there is a deal.i think the deal is related to either election in india or deescalation of this conflict.if deal is about election than nobody will reveal the truth before indian election.if it's about deescalation than it may be probably pakistani pilot but i really doubt it.the way iaf sacked your senior officer means something bad happened but we don't know yet.remember indian media was making fun of our claim of capturing abhinandan but after video evidence,they acknowledged.anything can happen.i think truth will not come out before election.
If the second pilot is Indian, and if you believe it - then I also implore you to ask for the details to be released. Forget about modi and IK - the pilot deserves that.

You see the whole thing about this situation is - both possibilities are diabolical and it does not pay any dividend to anyone to sit on this unless one is trying to cover up. But I have no proof so I am only asking questions and not alleging.

Sher Khan was given the Nishan e Haider cos he was a Captain, an officer. And he received the award cos Indian troops told about his bravery to Pakistani troops. His whole company was dead. Pls do not insult the martyrs of Pakistani soldiers of 1999 by telling you accepted a select few... SHoo...
Sonny we took all the bodies u had and returned yr pilots
but they were just few rest was yr Rundi Rona propaganda we also gave nishan e Haider to hwaldar lalik jan a low rank soldier too soony all in 99 not in 2009s like alot of yr media is doing Rundi Rona about :)

TAIWAN is in underarms of INDIA , due to strategic elements against China.
Yeah sure - and that is such a good understanding of how international affairs work. It is ok to ask a fair question even if it is inconvenient. Plus you don’t have f16s for decoration. Don’t be like Arnab and spread baseless stuff.

TAIWAN is in underarms of INDIA , due to strategic elements against China.

Tell your media to do better Photoshop next time.
For the Sake of Argument lets consider is PAk used f16 and you hurt f16.
did it fell into disgrace in Indian territory.
Or India is trying to prove US , ouch PAK is coming after us with F16s
hence please speedup your procedures to bring Lockheed Martin in India to manufacture
F21 ( inside f16 ) good luck with that.

The fact is IAF has nothing except AIM-120 , is it?

Not insinuating it’s staged. Just discussing the language. Chill.

Ni paaji, we are ethnic paharis too there.. saare kashmiri nahi hei (all are not kashmiri)
I am not here referring to all indians just to indians like you.
Why when you people caught with your pants down you become stubborn and pathetic?Either do do not know much about the kashmiris or just lying to save your face.I myself visited that place many times and had many friends from that region their language is quite similar to potohari punjabi.To be more specific they speak pahari punjabi. Though i agree in indian occupied kashmir their language is a bit different .

Why when you people caught with your pants down you become stubborn and pathetic?Either do do not know much about the kashmiris or just lying to save your face.I myself visited that place many times and had many friends from that region their language is quite similar to potohari punjabi.To be more specific they speak pahari punjabi. Though i agree in indian occupied kashmir their language is a bit different .
What did I say to be called names? I am from there and just because you visited there what did you find that you do not agree with what I said?

Poonch and Rajouri has Pahari population that speaks a dialect of Punjabi and Urdu mixed.

Not sure why you are constipated early morning on me.

You are again asking me a question i am trying to understand myself.

I don't know what was Abhi's last message, may be you know. But I am asking the same questions that you are - who was the second guy.

(and also trying to improve my rank from a lieutenant :P but not by spamming)
The crowd was sane enough to identify the first indian pilot(abhinandan) but foolish when they saw the second pakistani pilot and beated him to death :lol: Indian Logic.
The retired air marshal has only two sons and none of them is in the forces and both are living abroad.So as per your indian claims one thing is certain that there is no proof that you downed a pakistani jet.For whatever reason we are denying and not showing the indian pilot at least no one on pakistan side is caught lying that bad.

Waqar-Wasim-Aleem-e1551717938809.jpg

Ok. ***-river.

I'm only joking. But it's okay, Pakistanis cracking jokes on one another is fine, indiot cracking jokes on Pakistanis is not.

So do I.
Wait, what?

What are you on about?

Back
Top Bottom