What's new

2nd pilot

Then you are not reading what I am writing. I understand you are generally p1ssed, but don’t use my foot to raise your leg.

It was published in new channels and was thoroughly rubbished. So, it died there. Not sure why are you angry at me about it.
So basically you agree with me and reject all those indian media claims of shooting down a pakistani F-16??

Like how GW Bush was US president even though he made a mistake of invasion of Iraq though he had no known proof of Nuclear weapons or Saddam helping Al-Queda. Modi was in trial nearly all his life, in courts, media and he proved his innocence in SC twice under Congress governments. So it doesnt really matter what you think. We elected a "clean" person as our PM. Second you have no right to talk on Indian democracy process, as your country have been a democracy for what? 15 years max?

Why did you bring GW bush into this? lol... Look man, Modi is a cesspool of terrorism and he represents everything that is awful about humanity. This guy has no remorse and he is a pathological liar. The ideology that he prescribes to is based on hitler's principles of genetic and religious superiority.
You are the one that is touting your democracy. Hence inviting me to comment about it. Pakistan doesn't claim to be a perfect democracy and Pakistan should throw out British democracy. You can't blame Pakistani citizens for dictators But you can blame Indians for the new Hindu reich.

Last edited:
Why not someone go there and inquire these locals instead of speculating one thread after an other. Maybe everyone can pitch in good questions and then someone or their relative goes there on an adventure seeking answers. First ever PDF journalist :)

Use your below 70 IQ level along with all the obvious evidence and try to figure out who was the second pilot.
Peace.
not sure why you have to comment on my IQ; all it does is shows me your EQ. but anyways.. it seems a bit useless debating with your way of believe me and i will not prove anything or else you have low iq. peace to you too.

not sure why you have to comment on my IQ; all it does is shows me your EQ. but anyways.. it seems a bit useless debating with your way of believe me and i will not prove anything or else you have low iq. peace to you too.
No problem pal whatever makes your little world :D

No israeli pilot in captivity.
Cannot say much but last night was with some people who mattered, they said that the second pilot is dead and was a Israeli and there is a third person in custody who was involved in the conspiracy (a local turncoat)

Last edited:
Cannot say much but last night was with some people who mattered, they said that the service pilot is dead and was a Israeli and there is a third person in custody who was involved in the conspiracy (a local turncoat)

IF that's the case , Israeli Pilot was flying Su 30Mki or F-16 or Mig-21?

Modi trolls have more time to prove their fake claims than conducting the one or at-least had the courage to understand Election campaign drama.

First post - don’t see the point or convention in not hitting the iron when it is hot. It was hot a week ago - not disclosing a dead body then does not make sense. Not sure what is it that I am not able to see there.

Second - wrong. I have posted your PM video here in his national briefing where he says we have pilots (notice the S) in our control and then again he has mentioned in another video we have 2 in our control (I had seen the second one as well, but am struggling to find that video). I understand it is inconvenient to question Gen Ghafoor for you, but he has said it, Imran Khan has said it, every video initially said it, in the previous message you are yourself wondering the benefit of holding the body for long - so, why not even ask a question? That is all.

It will rather affect more when adversary is up-to yet another drama. May be Pakistan does not ride bravado the way India does so through non stop chest thumping. This side seems calm and awaits if adversary create yet another media drama.

It is rather more blasephous for you to question India. ISPR said something and we aren't blindly following. We have less than what most of Baharat has turned into Modi Bakht. he clearly said that we have one... Read the statement and come again. Holding a body or not? It was discussed under context that what could be the reason or you think, I made a revelation? Seems like you aren't reading the way it should be rather, you are looking for something solid to take out. My opinions are merely my own observations and not official statement. We have a topic to confirm that there is another pilot so this is it. Who he is/was, will only be confirmed by the time to come.

For the record - if an Su30 was downed, I truly hope it comes out. Because if one doesn’t know the weaknesses and losses, how does one improve.

But so far, except for paparazzi nothing has come out and therefore my inquisitive mind is looking for an answer.

I understand you will like to take word of DG ISPR as true - i don’t as he has been inconsistent as well. Neither do I trust Indian PR machine - and they are dramatically worse off than him. Only thing proven so far has been mig 21, Abhi, a piece of aim120 in Rajouri and a lot of speculations. I also find it tough to believe that PA is sitting on a dead body waiting for the right time.

I don't think you realise how damaging it would be for Indian nation and IAF in particular if su30 downing become public and worse, killed by Pakistan own JF17 using Chinese made missile. All that very enthusiastically crafted narrative over the years will go down in the drain.

I suspect when things cooled down to acceptable levels, things will be revealed by Pakistan. ISPR mentioned on the 27th that they even have videos of the ground strikes on Indian targets. Dragging India through dirt is kinda secondary, while in this intensely competitive international weapons market, nothing sells more then combat proven systems. It will be foolish of Pakistani establishment not to grab this opportunity provided by India to market JF17 to potential customers now when it's battle proven both in ground strikes and air combat roles.

I don't think you realise how damaging it would be for Indian nation and IAF in particular if su30 downing become public and worse, killed by Pakistan own JF17 using Chinese made missile. All that very enthusiastically crafted narrative over the years will go down in the drain.

I suspect when things cooled down to acceptable levels, things will be revealed by Pakistan. ISPR mentioned on the 27th that they even have videos of the ground strikes on Indian targets. Dragging India through dirt is kinda secondary, while in this intensely competitive international weapons market, nothing sells more then combat proven systems. It will be foolish of Pakistani establishment not to grab this opportunity provided by India to market JF17 to potential customers now when it's battle proven both in ground strikes and air combat roles.

If true, then better it comes now than in the middle of another war... History bears a testament to the fact that mightiest of the armies have faced defeats in battles - if they don't learn then never stay mighty and if they learn, the can become great.

Ofcourse it will hurt the morale and feel bad, but bitter pills are required if the body needs medicine. I continue to see no point in Indian administration exposing itself to be made to look stupid tomorrow at pakistan's will, the night before election or for pakistan not to disclose such a huge win and may be a dead body. Think i am becoming repetitive. so i will leave it at this as we are all waiting to see what really happened. let's see what comes out

If true, then better it comes now than in the middle of another war... History bears a testament to the fact that mightiest of the armies have faced defeats in battles - if they don't learn then never stay mighty and if they learn, the can become great.

Ofcourse it will hurt the morale and feel bad, but bitter pills are required if the body needs medicine. I continue to see no point in Indian administration exposing itself to be made to look stupid tomorrow at pakistan's will, the night before election or for pakistan not to disclose such a huge win and may be a dead body. Think i am becoming repetitive. so i will leave it at this as we are all waiting to see what really happened. let's see what comes out
Your PM will wage war on Pakistan if the humiliation becomes public.. We don't want war at this time.. actually, we don't want war at all..

2-4 weeks before election I believe..

Your PM will wage war on Pakistan if the humiliation becomes public.. We don't want war at this time.. actually, we don't want war at all..

2-4 weeks before election I believe..
Don't think he can afford a war. All parts of forces are smack at the beginning of a large modernization drives, he is already running a big budget deficit and economies across the world are slowing down massively anticipating another economics crisis, he is carrying 20% plus bank NPAs. He has done what he had to do to win the elections and opposition played right into his hand. You see already there are so many voices of dissent and some press fatigue settling in as well. He won't be able to sell a war. but that is just an opinion of so many opinions out there

Don't think he can afford a war. All parts of forces are smack at the beginning of a large modernization drives, he is already running a big budget deficit and economies across the world are slowing down massively anticipating another economics crisis, he is carrying 20% plus bank NPAs. He has done what he had to do to win the elections and opposition played right into his hand. You see already there are so many voices of dissent and some press fatigue settling in as well. He won't be able to sell a war. but that is just an opinion of so many opinions out there
Mastaan tell me after announcing election do u people get caretaker govt like us or the same continues ???with imposing terms from election commission as i think today india's election dates going to announce

Back
Top Bottom