What's new

2nd pilot

After Pakistan shot down 2 Indian jets the Pakistani military spokesperson and Pakistani PM in their statements made this public that Pakistan has captured 2 enemy pilots and then corrected the number by saying they only have "1 Indian pilot". Indian government and media after that was claiming that 1 pilot was captured by Pakistan and the other one is now missing in action.

Now the news is circulating and confirmed by a senior Pakistani diplomat and a Pakistani news anchor that the second pilot in Pakistani custody is an Israeli pilot. On 28 Feb just after the Pakistan and India engaged in aerial dogfights this photo of Israeli pilots with Indian Air force pilots was tweeted by Israeli IDF reservist and a Pro-Israel commentator which confirms that Israeli pilots were present on ground in India. Pakistani intelligence agencies also reported the presence of Mossad and Israeli military operatives in Indian Rajasthan who were their to facilitate an Indian missile attack on two Pakistani cities Karachi and Bahwalpur.

According to senior Pakistani diplomat US is in talks with Pakistan to secure the release of Israeli pilot who was shot down and captured by Pakistani military. Faces of Israeli pilots were blurred to conceal their identity.

7 March 2019

Link to Hanyana's tweet where he tweeted the photo of Israeli and Indian pilots.

The pic which is shared by hanyana is available at Israeli Air force website [click here] and it was taken when Israeli Air force hosted Indian Air Air force members under aircrew exchange program in 2017, so it is not related to the current events

The pic which is shared by hanyana is available at Israeli Air force website [click here] and it was taken when Israeli Air force hosted Indian Air Air force members under aircrew exchange program in 2017, so it is not related to the current events
sorry . removed it.

Israeli pilot? Kind of sounds like fake news. One thing I will say is that most Isreali's are of Russian Jewish migrants. Don't assume they are not familiar with migs or sukhois.

Israeli pilot? Kind of sounds like fake news. One thing I will say is that most Isreali's are of Russian Jewish migrants. Don't assume they are not familiar with migs or sukhois.
it is complete bogus. next news there was an alien on the 2nd aircraft that is why we will never see the wreakage :)

Amazing overall - indian media volks are terrible at turd making to curds; man, people on this forum are taking that same colour.

I'm skeptical...but keep an open mind. White Brits have fought for India in the past. An Israeli volunteer is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Mr.denel how many wars have you fought?

This is my son
Screenshot_2019-02-03-18-14-56-1.png

French are sucking up to Indians to secure their Raphael deal. It's no surprise that they helped out the wanna be Israelis. They may also end up providing critical info about the augustas as well if not already like those exocet source codes given to the british in the Falkland wars.

Monsieur, Not a reliable partner!
@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Signalian

Back
Top Bottom