What's new

2nd pilot

2 full tours in Angola ops.

Screenshot_2019-03-08-03-27-23-1.png

I fought 2 full Wars 1965 and 1971 in which I'm not including Arab Isreal war as I'm not allow to tell any information about it nor denying it as Pakistani pilots did participate in both the 67' and 73' wars with Israel.
They fought with Jordan in 67' and with Syria in 73.

this is not spice 2000 but GBU-39

If you don't mind my asking. How old are you?
Screenshot_2019-03-08-03-24-23-1.png

Is it a bad manner and unprofessional to ask about anyone age or income? ? Anyway you can guess by checking my pictures taken in 70' s.

Last edited:
Oh well ,mob talking about firing on the other one at the end of video. Which confirms the other sod died on ventilator.

When Indian establishment is going to owe their second pilot which is now dead?

This is no stage thing. It's a spontaneous video made by someone in mob.

About time the bhakts and ordinary Indians start asking questions from their government and air force in particular.

They have lost their pilot and not even acknowledging him.

Are we sure the second pilot (alive or dead) is still in Pak? If dead, the body may already have been sent over.

I’m surprised they all speak Punjabi.

Not Punjabi. Kashmiri mixed with Punjabi.

At the end of the video they are talking about 'doosra'. When someone points them in that direction telling the plane dropped there, they start walking in that direction.

Nothing looks staged here. So it seems there is a second pilot. Imran Khan in his short speech too said two pilots.

Are we sure the second pilot (alive or dead) is still in Pak? If dead, the body may already have been sent over.

Don't care if he is dead or alive. MIG21 is single seat, unless the second pilot was hanging from the tail of wing cmd Abhi jet, what jet he was flying??

We said we have knocked down two IAF jets and this confirms our claim.

Indian establishment is lying through their teeth and making chotiya of their billion plus ostriches.

Pahari a derived form of Punjabi, it's also spoken in Jammu and Kashmir, but the population there is more ethnic Kashmiri.
Yeah, you’re right.
It’s impressive how much it’s spoken. It’s spoken beyond J&K in India.
Isn’t there other Kashmiri languages besides Pahari?

Oh well ,mob talking about firing on the other one at the end of video. Which confirms the other sod died on ventilator.

When Indian establishment is going to owe their second pilot which is now dead?

This is no stage thing. It's a spontaneous video made by someone in mob.

About time the bhakts and ordinary Indians start asking questions from their government and air force in particular.

They have lost their pilot and not even acknowledging him.
They are talking about Abhi who fired in the air but dropped his gun when the locals fired back. In fact there is another video where the guy says his newphew shot at Abhi legs and assumes he was shot.

Not Punjabi. Kashmiri mixed with Punjabi.

At the end of the video they are talking about 'doosra'. When someone points them in that direction telling the plane dropped there, they start walking in that direction.

Nothing looks staged here. So it seems there is a second pilot. Imran Khan in his short speech too said two pilots.
Not insinuating it’s staged. Just discussing the language. Chill.

They are talking about Abhi who fired in the air but dropped his gun when the locals fired back. In fact there is another video where the guy says his newphew shot at Abhi legs and assumes he was shot.

They are clearly talking about "doosra kahan hai". Listen after they drove Abhi away and they talking among themselves.

Back
Top Bottom