What's new

2nd pilot

Zafar hilali said another pilot is with Pakistani authority but he is Israeli ...

This case is put to rest and doesn't need further discussion. Hilali sahib can be credible only if he is active duty or serving official. It will be great service for the nation that such claims or revelations be stopped to let the facts surfaces.

How you support the claim about an alleged Pakistani Pilot? At least in this video, they clearly asking for second pilot and furthermore, what makes anyone think that people who can actually mislead abhinandan by telling him that he is inside India, can't recognise Pakistani pilot? The term 2nd is used in connection to 1st subject and not for "other" per linguistic approach in this regard.

India even denied to own Abhinandan and his MiG downing but after video acknowledged which gives an idea that how much Indian military is blind or deliberately disconnected Comm. Did no one hear Abhinandan call back to the base that he is hit and going down? By the same understanding India denied other losses too. However, such alleged loss on Pakistan side can't be hidden and that is for sure. As the time passes, it appears that India will be surprised with every new development as promised.
You are again asking me a question i am trying to understand myself.

I don't know what was Abhi's last message, may be you know. But I am asking the same questions that you are - who was the second guy.

(and also trying to improve my rank from a lieutenant :P but not by spamming)

You are again asking me a question i am trying to understand myself.

I don't know what was Abhi's last message, may be you know. But I am asking the same questions that you are - who was the second guy.

2nd guy will be announced at the proper time. Rest of the post is to draw various scenarios as per facts revealed till now. One thing is further transpired about second kill. You are still missing an important point from ISPR briefing and statement. Let's read again so you might understand.

2nd guy will be announced at the proper time. Rest of the post is to draw various scenarios as per facts revealed till now. One thing is further transpired about second kill. You are still missing an important point from ISPR briefing and statement. Let's read again so you might understand.
Eagle, your army took a POW and released him respectably. How do i believe that they are sitting on a dead body and waiting for something.

Even in case of Kalia - the two countries have difference of opinion on his treatment, but his body was returned.

I am not trusting Indian media or press departments blindly. am not sure why you trust ISPR who was also wrong 2 times that day and even made the PM make a wrong statement and made him correct it later.

Everyone is speaking about "Where is the second pilot" and "Second pilot is lying over there". Some voices also spoke about "the third pilot".

Looks like Pakistan has kept some golden nugget hidden from the world. Is second pilot Indian? In he Israeli? That's a question worth investigating.

But if the mob is saying there was a second pilot, it means they saw him... So, if he was Indian, he was clearly in Pakistan territory.. Why is your govt not even coming up with a spec of proof and then reduced the number from 1 to 2. When did I say, he (2nd pilot) was a Pakistani, am just asking who was he and where was he. You think with Indian press hounding colors of underwears of people and defence ministry desperate to leak stuff, they won't track down a missing second pilot and make a news out of it

If he was Indian, then Indian establishment should face consequences and if he was pakistani, then you will ask questions of your govt.

Today, there is a confusion of who the second guy was.

Just because you said something or called something bizarre, doesn't make you right.

You are not keeping yourself up to date.

DG ISPR in interview with Kamran khan clearly mentioned that one Indian pilot is dead. It was discussed on this vary forum.

The issue in recognizing the second pilot in the charge atmosphere, from Pakistani side, fortunately or unfortunately, he received plenty of mob justice. he had to be put on ventilator in a hope that he will survive and we will then be able to record his statements. But the chap expired. Abhi was extremely lucky that he survived the mob.

There is another video where mob is saying that he was a Sikh (Now dead pilot)

Any sane Indian would be asking questions to Indian establishment to owe up the second pilot. But I guess that will open the Pandora box and validate the downing of SU30, as claimed by Pakistan.

Yeah, you’re right.
It’s impressive how much it’s spoken. It’s spoken beyond J&K in India.
Isn’t there other Kashmiri languages besides Pahari?

I guess in Haryana. Aside Pahari you have Dogri spoken by Dogras (very similar) and of course Koshur spoken by ethnic Kashmiris.

Eagle, your army took a POW and released him respectably. How do i believe that they are sitting on a dead body and waiting for something.

Pakistan Army is waiting for India to own or will sew for how long India denies. Don't you think more the denial will make more damage to India. And we all here are talking about possibilities. However, rest assure Pakistan will never ever hide our martyr. Highest recognition is one of the prominent aspects for higher moral among our troops.

I am not trusting Indian media or press departments blindly. am not sure why you trust ISPR who was also wrong 2 times that day and even made the PM make a wrong statement and made him correct it later.

Statements are made perfectly except that ISPR clearly stated in next tweet that we have only one and case closed. PM said 2 IAF birds are down and that is not wrong per our evidences. It's India that denied anymore losses and our assets are available to check and all are accounted for. Pakistan openly said on day one that observers can come and inspect. For India, it's only possible by way that we shall either airborne every falcon at same time or bring them all to a single parade ground. Remember, f-16 is a high value US asset too.

Everyone is speaking about "Where is the second pilot" and "Second pilot is lying over there". Some voices also spoke about "the third pilot".

Looks like Pakistan has kept some golden nugget hidden from the world. Is second pilot Indian? In he Israeli? That's a question worth investigating.

I am not Punjabi speaker, but I did hear something about third pilot as well. But wasn't sure.

Even in case of Kalia - the two countries have difference of opinion on his treatment, but his body was returned.

Soppose, i agree with your claim today, but DG brings the other pilot tomorrow, what will you do then?

Since the second alleged downed fighter is a Su30, should not there be a third pilot? What happened to him? Did he manage to escape?

I am not Punjabi speaker, but I did hear something about third pilot as well. But wasn't sure.

3 videos, 3 sources from 3 different locations recorded same chutes including one from high altitude.

Since the second alleged downed fighter is a Su30, should not there be a third pilot? What happened to him? Did he manage to escape?

DG also said that we are searching for another. Which, I think was on run or somehow made it to IoK but not confirm.

Back
Top Bottom