What's new

2nd pilot

Make another bullshit story up

just like so many theyve been making since the 27th. lol.

I kind of feel for these guys. Lost two planes, an own goal on chopper, one pilot still missing, bla bla. Army chief got a close call though, must be in shock.

just like so many theyve been making since the 27th. lol.

I kind of feel for these guys. Lost two planes, an own goal on chopper, one pilot still missing, bla bla. Army chief got a close call though, must be in shock.

Thats the real question where is Bipin Rawat? did he go into hiding or he's just shook.. Before this he was talking all kinds of sh!t. Pakistan should be a secular country and what not now this monkey is no where to be found. Who gave him that hat that is a crime on humanity.

Bas itna samajh lo ke balaatkaar ho gya hai boss. Aur kuch bol bhi nahi sakte.. :rofl:
Quite understandable giving the circumstances :) just one thing about high ranking army officer was present that time. true ?

Thats the real question where is Bipin Rawat? did he go into hiding or he's just shook.. Before this he was talking all kinds of sh!t. Pakistan should be a secular country and what not now this monkey is no where to be found. Who gave him that hat that is a crime on humanity.

Trauma, shock, still hallucinating about bombs falling all around him.

Eagle, your army took a POW and released him respectably. How do i believe that they are sitting on a dead body and waiting for something.

Even in case of Kalia - the two countries have difference of opinion on his treatment, but his body was returned.

I am not trusting Indian media or press departments blindly. am not sure why you trust ISPR who was also wrong 2 times that day and even made the PM make a wrong statement and made him correct it later.

i believe mystery pilot died in hospital.we don't know whether he was pakistani or indian.i don't believe that he was pakistani.ispr said that 2nd pilot died.we all know modi ji.he is very aggressive.it's not possible that your pm don't know about this.there is a deal.i think the deal is related to either election in india or deescalation of this conflict.if deal is about election than nobody will reveal the truth before indian election.if it's about deescalation than it may be probably pakistani pilot but i really doubt it.the way iaf sacked your senior officer means something bad happened but we don't know yet.remember indian media was making fun of our claim of capturing abhinandan but after video evidence,they acknowledged.anything can happen.i think truth will not come out before election.

Trauma, shock, still hallucinating about bombs falling all around him.

Dude all Indians are script writers and they all come up with unreasonable ideas. How can you suggest that people started to beat up their own pilot? Pakistani people don't look like that. It looks like someone took some clippers and did a surgical strike to his face. WTf kind of beard is that, Where is the professionalism? He looks like a video game Character. I guess having your daddy as the air chief goes far.

And all these hindus talking about Punjabi.. you want to hear some Punjabi... here you go.

I think it is possible that people would have assumed that mostly planes have two pilots, so they started looking for another one. I would have assumed that at that time and moment and start looking for 2nd one.

They are also asking about “where is the plane wreckage?” Which tells they haven’t seen it or it is not nearby.

We have multiple recordings of this scene. If there was 2nd pilot then the same guys would have recorded it and it would have been viral now.

Ask / raise questions to Red Cos we handed over A Sikh pilots body to them which Indian forces refuses to acknowledge.

Which Red Cross was it? Let's see what their privacy/disclosure statements are - may be we can force it out of them :what:

o said that we are searching for another. Which, I think was on run or somehow made it to IoK but not confirm
If that turns out to be true, that is a victory worthy of a Bollywood movie for the Indians.

A pilot downed behind enemy lines, making it back to his side is no ordinary feat.

Last edited:
The big question is what was the second pilot flying and where is his jet?
I am still convinced that we shot a su-30 and a mig-21; the former had two pilots shooting out of it. Abhinandan made it to Pakistan and the second one landed in IoK.
The dead and missing pilot must have been flying the mig which crashed in AJK.

If you see the video, a person is indicating where the second jet is fallen and the crowd is moving towards that direction. It means the jet was fallen in side Pakistan.

Now, as for the second pilot, crowd has seen two pilots descending and it just assumed that both are Indians. It may be Pakistani also.

Only one nation which has both, the debris and the pilots in their possession, can clear the situation; and it is Pakistan.
Indian representative tomorrow has dared Pakistan to show the wreckage of planes and body of pilot to the world media if it claim it has shot two Indian jets.

Now don't say that other jet crashed in side Indian Kashmir, because in this video some one is clearly indicating the direction of second fallen jet and crowd is rushing towards that direction. It means that both the jets have fallen in side Pakistan.

Now the onus is on Pakistan to show the wreckage and body of second jet to world media and close this debate once for all.

Back
Top Bottom