What's new

2nd pilot

Honestly, its not a hunch
Ok. Imagine IF you're right. Just let's imagine that for a moment. Why on earth should Siddiqui and Nauman get all the limelight and awards if several other pilots scored hits? Wouldn't you be a bit peeved if you were one of those silenced pilots?

Ok. Imagine IF you're right. Just let's imagine that for a moment. Why on earth should Siddiqui and Nauman get all the limelight and awards if several other pilots scored hits? Wouldn't you be a bit peeved if you were one of those silenced pilots?
what are these pictures supposed to show, we know we have crashed mig-21 specimen. @Windjammer are you suggesting they are from a different aircraft?

Again I do not have all the answers ...

A lot of members claim, they know something...while some claim, they know alot....but no one seems to know everything.....on that note.......let's just wait and watch.

View attachment 665261View attachment 665261

1599311077527.png

:azn:

I’m not in the loop if State’s secrets but one reason comes to my mind of a non military guy : for their [the pilots] own safety.

Because when you know which pilots are dangerous, then as an enemy you could try to neutralize them by any means.

Could it be one of the reason ?

Any explanation of these for the layman?
It is the registration number of the Nandoos Bison

Some people here just cause so much sensation while there is a simple explanation.

For those not understanding, it seems Windjammer showed something that is not from a MiG-21, implying it is from an Su-30
didn't the debris of the alleged su-30 shoot down crash and burn within the indian side of the LOC?

Can someone give the link to ISPR's statement clarifying the second pilot was a communication error?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom