What's new

2nd Kalvari class submarine Khanderi to be launched on Jan 12

MESMA is actually the 3rd best of the currently in production 3 types of AIP.

That's why.
DRDO will take another decade .

If all are delyed then why not go for the french ones for the last 3 subs of the current contract!??
the Lords of DRDO wont agree. They will provide AIP only a decade late and one generation behind .

Anyone who has some knowledge in welding should have noticed the issue, the welds in the pic is really a big concern.
103637sg34p0intsp43843.jpg

If all are delyed then why not go for the french ones for the last 3 subs of the current contract!??

i am guessing original contract never had AIP , but since DRDO said it ll deliver for the last 2, probably there was a talk to change the original contract.

since it was not ready, back t original contract.

Indian AIP is supposed to be safer

i am guessing original contract never had AIP , but since DRDO said it ll deliver for the last 2, probably there was a talk to change the original contract.

since it was not ready, back t original contract.

Indian AIP is supposed to be safer
REALLY so they assumed it even before developing it .. don't fall for the lies of DRDO.

Nice pics, it's a great addition to the aging kilo class subs of the Indian navy.:tup:

Ceremonies are archaic. Floating out, fitting out testing, and induction need to be as silent as possible and not to be made accessible to the media. If TOI knows it, you can be guaranteed other intelligence agencies know it as well.

Kinda surprised why no one saw the P15B in the background??!!..

Actually 2 P15B in few pics.

Chest Thumping time..

Why Indian Ocean is India's you ask??.. Because of those.

You want to rain fire??.... Just radio in your locations to the P15B's. Free delivery..

:D :D.

Ok I am done.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom