What's new

28 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants arrested in Mumbai raid

LOL!! It's not Pakistanis who migrate to IOKashmir it's Indians who migrate to AJK!!

who in their right mind would want to migrate to pakistan. india should be more careful on western side too now. i think soon pakistanis would start migrating in large numbers like bangladeshis

you can never mistake an indian for a bangladeshi. bangladeshis stand out

Meh...

So, what does this have to do with Bangladesh defense exactly?

I didn't know that India and Bangladesh merged already such that their security issues are more the same :woot:

who in their right mind would want to migrate to pakistan. india should be more careful on western side too now. i think soon pakistanis would start migrating in large numbers like bangladeshis

Lots of people who are trying to escape India's current state... 90% of Indians dont even make it out of secondary education... Go up into Pakistan Northern Areas and AJK there is bunch of Indians there, they fled from the disgusting conditions of India

Who in their right mind would migrate to India? 1 million leave India every year, is this a shame for u guys?

Lots of people who are trying to escape India's current state... 90% of Indians dont even make it out of secondary education... Go up into Pakistan Northern Areas and AJK there is bunch of Indians there, they fled from the disgusting conditions of India

Who in their right mind would migrate to India? 1 million leave India every year, is this a shame for u guys?

haha it's ok man. don't get insecure. develop your own country. mind your own business.

You do understand that I am not from Assam. The substantial increase in population is still unexplained. As i said earlier 20m-30m figure are overstretched for political ends.
But illegal immigirants do remain. I have seen them in TN working as labourers. Some work in households.
Now i seen means, i have seen with my own eyes. Contractors employ them for low wages.
However i tend to agree, that not all are muslims as made out. I have to agree that illegal immigirants also include Hindu bengalis from BD. But still their percentage is not that significant.
I would say a figure of 8-10m is a good figure though its still big.

And if from TN i have noticed such changes, definitely people from Assam would have noticed as well. But numbers are exegerated for political purposes.

It has been explained over and over again that overall population growth of Assam is below the national average since 1990s. Only 3 small sub districts got higher muslim growth rate but there total population is too small and that growth came from mostly internal migration. Hindu radicals dnt put total number of population in those districts when they do the propaganda or overall population growth of Assam. lastly living standard of assam is far then national average of Bangladesh which makes no sense for Bangladeshi people to migrate there.

And you are taken for a rid by those who leave no stone unturned to deny illegal migration. Have you seen the most recent Assam census? The census states an increase of 11% population in Assam in 10 years though below national average of 17% but the growth in the border districts of Assam are way above the national average and in some districts it is around 30% though India has not published the census based on religious demographics. So buddy, some of us go by statistics and not by something dished out in the media.

It has been pointed out numerous time it was due to internal migration and we discussed about that in detail. Then why bring this propaganda again???

Notice them ???? :lol: if you come to western Assam it will be difficult for you to notice us .. the original Assamese:undecided:
ofcourse not all of them are BD (by nationality) as they were fortunate enough to reach our land before 1971 but a threat nevertheless

Thanks for telling the truth but would like to add that they were the people those who were forced to migrate during 1947 due to religious riot but returned during 1965 when the things were calm as they had their property there and it is quite natural for anybody.

Thanks for telling the truth but would like to add that they were the people those who were forced to migrate during 1947 due to religious riot but returned during 1965 when the things were calm as they had their property there and it is quite natural for anybody.

Muslims werent the only ones forced to migrate, so dont make excuses. Hindus lost out much more in Partition, they were the land-owning classes in Punjab/Sindh/Bangladesh before Partition, but were either killed or fleed to India during Partition rights.

Pakistan is something Muslims of Bengal/Punjab/Sindh asked for because they could not be bothered to live with Hindus, now you have got it so live in it.

It has been explained over and over again that overall population growth of Assam is below the national average since 1990s. Only 3 small sub districts got higher muslim growth rate but there total population is too small and that growth came from mostly internal migration. Hindu radicals dnt put total number of population in those districts when they do the propaganda or overall population growth of Assam. lastly living standard of assam is far then national average of Bangladesh which makes no sense for Bangladeshi people to migrate there.

It has been pointed out numerous time it was due to internal migration and we discussed about that in detail. Then why bring this propaganda again???

It was discussed and the statistics what I pointed out in the post here was analyzed and I was very clear that demographics by religion in the Assam census is not available(then and now) - With the lack of the demographic information it is open for interpretations. And you drew your interpretation that it is due to internal migration while I mentioned it is due to migration from across the border. Didn't we leave the discussions there?

Now when one of your fellow countrymen claim that there is false propaganda, then can't I throw in the statistics(mind it - not conclusions) ? So where is propaganda in this?

What about you nation??

Terrorist attacks on one side...Drone attacks on other side.......
lower HDI and Percapita income than India:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am afraid some of pdf bengalis might get labeled as illegal bangladeshi.(remember,40 million bangladeshi there :taz:)
take care of yourselves.:cheesy:

It was discussed and the statistics what I pointed out in the post here was analyzed and I was very clear that demographics by religion in the Assam census is not available(then and now) - With the lack of the demographic information it is open for interpretations. And you drew your interpretation that it is due to internal migration while I mentioned it is due to migration from across the border. Didn't we leave the discussions there?

Now when one of your fellow countrymen claim that there is false propaganda, then can't I throw in the statistics(mind it - not conclusions) ? So where is propaganda in this?

No you did not. You left the discussion when I pointed to you that the muslim party leader in Assam told that recent clash between bodo and bengalis was mainly to move the Bengali muslim out of bodoland as they are the ultimate hurdle to declare a separate independent state of bodoland which they are unable to do as their number is now only 20% of bodo land.

It was also pointed out in Assam overall population growth is less then national average and you also found that the area where the clash took place overall population declined there instead increasing what bodo's and radical hindus tries to propagate.

There is not any physical proof of illegal migration in Assam from Bangladesh. No statistics or anything support that. It was pointed out even by the Indians that the 3 very small sub districts where the increase of muslim occurred mainly due to inter migration of the muslim as after 1990s attack they started a process to live in groups to tackle any attack and due to buying of land which any poor illegal Bangladeshi is not likely to do. Assam is already a poor state and condition of the bordering state is much worse then other part of the state which makes no sense for anyone to migrate illegally.

Muslims werent the only ones forced to migrate, so dont make excuses. Hindus lost out much more in Partition, they were the land-owning classes in Punjab/Sindh/Bangladesh before Partition, but were either killed or fleed to India during Partition rights.

Pakistan is something Muslims of Bengal/Punjab/Sindh asked for because they could not be bothered to live with Hindus, now you have got it so live in it.

Many hindus also migrated but after selling the lands or selling it later through relatives or other agent and took all the money with them. For Bangladesh and India the agreement is cut off date will be counnted from March 25, 1971. So if any one earlier then that went to India it is no longer a concern of Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom