What's new

270 million copies of the Noble Qur’an distributed from Madinah since 1985

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Qur%27an-Center-in-Makkah.jpg

The King Fahd Complex for Printing. (SPA)

JEDDAH: ARAB NEWS
Published — Saturday 28 December 2013
Last update 28 December 2013 1:01 pm

The King Fahd Complex for Printing has distributed 270 million copies of the Holy Qur’an since its founding in 1985 in Madinah.
In a statement issued on Friday, the complex said that the distribution of the Holy Qur’an in the Kingdom is undertaken through the public and private sector establishments while in foreign countries the distribution is carried out by Islamic centers and charity establishments.
Last month, the complex distributed 2.83 million copies of the Holy Qur’an and translated versions of Islamic books through various government agencies and charity organizations, the statement said.
The publications included 995,657 copies of the holy book in various sizes, 1.8 million copies of juza (a juza is the 1/30th part of full text of the Holy Qur’an), 148 audio recordings of the recitations and 20,565 copies of the translations in different languages. In addition, the complex distributed 2,000 copies of Islamic books last month, the statement said.
The complex also published translations of the Holy Qur’an in 39 languages.

270 million copies of Qur’an distributed | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Last edited:
Thats wonderful indeed. I have always wished to read the Holy Quran without needing a translation but i don't see that happening any time soon :(

I believe it would be easier for us to learn since we have the same alphabets and urdu has a lot of loadwords from Arabic.

I invite you to hear a correct pronunciation of the entire Noble Qur'an recited by two well-known Saudi Arabian scholars that know the Qur'an by heart (memorized it since a young age):

We can do almost everything if we want to and have the discipline and will to do so.:)

But a good start would be to take a look at the PDF I posted. It can be very useful for beginners I believe.

http://www.islamguiden.com/arkiv/readquran.pdf

Ask local scholars and clerics for help also maybe a older relative too. They will help you.

Last edited:
In case of Pakistanis, for correct recitation of Quran, first step should be Qari Khushi Mohammad's lessons. (please look for web links by your self or i'll post later)
We grew up watching those programmes but never were regular so we do read Quran but not with 100% correct 'qirat'.

Back
Top Bottom