What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Pakistan announced for a response with time and place of their own choice.

So was it a hill top as is being shown or some civil locality? It is so difficult to get any news in all this media noise
So far their are no confirmation or news of anyone being killed or few near by 3-4 houses damaged ...... seems like the target was an open area....

So far their are no confirmation or news of anyone being killed or few near by 3-4 houses damaged ...... seems like the target was an open area....
and this area is where? in KPK or your side of kashmir?

Few things to note apart from the lulz

1. 'dropped payload' - lol its obvious why you have to coin it this way. If it were em drop tankks you could have simply waited for confirmation, call it that. No need to hurry. I mean you are the DG ispr, you must be careful about what you dishout. Also to note is the initial flurry of information & first recognition came from him. He being good at what he does, tried to save face as much as possible & put out the statement before the Indian side could give it their color. To put this in ambiguously vague statement is simply a nod, acceptance that strikes indeed happened.

2. Its 'bala kot near loc', few fanboys are pushing this just to save face. First of all this balakot lies on our side. there is no JeM there or dont need to fly through AJK to get there. Anyway this is from last year.

The balakot we are talking about lies in NWFP near mansehra. It has been a hotbed of terrorist training place for decades, not just from JeM but others too. A simple google search can attest that. Also anyone from either side who keeps a tab about these things knows this. from 2009

09700160902789938.fp.png_v03

''Jaish e mohammed has a strong foothold in the region even though it operates chiefly from balakot (NWFP)"
DG ISPR statement tells "payload dropped in balakot" (yh they were dropping droptanks on jem site lol)
Indian side statement says they attacked JeM in Balakot. So, nothing there to disagree

3. The main contention in this event hasnt even been discussed here till now. Now that we have established, strikes indeed happened on jem(pakistani memebers wud agree), this is a major policy change. Even surgical strike was one thing, but airstrike inside enemy territory is another thing. Even Pakistan did anticipate something like surgical strikes and took measures too. But never anticipated this. We have indeed caught them offguard. This is a major overt manoeuvre, that whether or not you admit to folly, we are gonna strike you when we deem see fit, inside your own territory including airstrikes. This isnt a small fit.

4. Also the manoeuvre isnt just military one, diplomatic one too. this isnt a small incident, had pakistan even attempted something like this, you would have all major sides condemning it to hell. But not a peep to India, not from anybody, not even your usual "condemn both sides, they should keep calm, engage in dialogue" blal bla etc. Also to draw your attention this just happened last week.

So the UNSC statement that china stalled for a week, came out with:
a. Recognising J&K, Not using "Ind/pk administed kashmir''
b. Attack on security forces considered terrorist attack, which previously wasnt the case.
c. recognising jem & targeting Pakistan

Now after the incident they have highlighted this to China. It is for both Indian & Pakistanis to see what the all weather friend does now. Dont expect much though. They will probably keep silent like the chinese posters here.:whistle:
D0UEoqLWkAExjl8.png

5. Another major issue to discuss is how IAF caught PAF offguard. It surely must not have been easy. PAF is a professional force, well equipped to 'defend' Pakistan atleast. But they failed here, monumentally. I think fatigue played a key role. I think they played it to IAF's hand. PDF was abuzz with jets sighting/roaring since last week. I thinkIAF wanted that to happen. Anyway, I think this matter is better discussed when things cool down, will get unbiased inputs from experts here.

Spot On.....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

BBC urdu reporting from Balakot. I cant share the link but you can check.

Some thing big about to happens... Stay tuned friends.. Modi is going to eat his shit.. Ball is now in our court... All eyes are on Pakistan now...

In night how can a civilian distinguished that a jet is of Pakistani origin or Indian ?

PAF jets are flying all over the place for the last few days.

upload_2019-2-26_12-49-43.png

screenshot of BBC Urdu Tweet states
" india claims to have targeted Jesh Mohammad Camp & killed many "
" As per eye witness few homes got damaged & 1 person injured"

CRPF should be a declared a terrorist organization since their hands are drenched in the blood of innocent Kashmiris.

All CRPF locations must be declared terrorist launchpads and the ones close to the LOC should be targeted.
https://thewire.in/diplomacy/pulwama-unsc-statement-india-us-china

No statements were issued in the past – neither after Pathankot nor after Uri. The UNSC said nothing when the J&K state legislature complex was targeted in 2001 by Jaish-e-Mohammed. The UN’s most powerful body stayed away from events in “disputed” territories.

The statement challenges orthodoxies and establishes a new narrative, that attacks on a country’s security forces can also count as terrorism. In the past, the UN restricted itself to condemning terrorist attacks only against civilians.

2 - Balakote.. which one.. that is what i am trying to figure out. Our Balakote is in Rajouri district, close to my home and it is on Indian side, but i am trying to figure out how many kilometers did our planes get in.. 10-12km or 50-60km and those two numbers make a huge difference, as i see it
Does balakote near you has JeM facilities? that should answer your questions. The balakote, which is hotbed of terrorist training, which is acknowledged as root of JeM lies in KPK.

Does balakote near you has JeM facilities? that should answer your questions. The balakote, which is hotbed of terrorist training, which is acknowledged as root of JeM lies in KPK.

Are you an idiot of highest category ? KP Balakot is a small tourist hill station which comes in the way of Maneshra. KP Balakot is always full of local and foreign tourists.

Back
Top Bottom