What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yeah, he shot down your best plane, had a tea with swag, and came back in less than 72 hours, we saw you shivering.
So far, not a single establishment (Govt./Media) has bought your ridiculous claim. I highly suggest you first bring the evidence & then talk trash.

"Back up or Shut up" is the name of the game. We're NOT a nation that goes about making hero's out of nobody's. Infact its the other way 'round - our nobody's turn out to be Hero's.

Slayers.jpg

If my 'shivering' you mean 'celebrating', yeah - that is exactly what we were doing. The Nation of Pakistan is still talking about the events of 27th February. We weren't in India, but did see your TV Anchors screaming at the Camera demanding the return of the...eh...Her0.

Lets see your Hero suiting up for another flight against PAF. Probably pussy out during Taxi...
But do you really have the money to buy so many guns?
Is it really your concern? Are you concerned about us getting the money or acquiring the ammo? Make up your mind...

Yesterday ex Air Chief Shahid Latif told media , on 27th Isreali advisors were in Indian command center in Kashmir.

Yesterday ex Air Chief Shahid Latif told media , on 27th Isreali advisors were in Indian command center in Kashmir.

I said it will be revealed gradually......the word Advisers is the catch. @TheTallGuy.....it is the best time to release clips of PAF ground attack carried out on 27/2....

I said it will be revealed gradually......the word Advisers is the catch. @TheTallGuy.....it is the best time to release clips of PAF ground attack carried out on 27/2....

ever think why we know this? Somebody has told us in custody...

Releasing info is of no use now...you better get ready for what is coming!

ever think why we know this? Somebody has told us in custody...

Releasing info is of no use now...you better get ready for what is coming!
This time Jets would not be involved...brief exchange of firepower on ground...if stretches for a day or two ...it might be some air action.

The gair mulik factor was first discussed by Hilali sb on NewsOne Chennel....later more and more channels covered it in detail. Now latest is from AM Latif Sb.

I am afraid short of nuke full scale war is about to erupt! whole purpose of existence of large armed forces of Pakistan have been swept a side in one calculated and internationally organised move..Now Its upto Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces which have been fed and bred to fight will fight for there purpose of which they were created.

I am afraid short of nuke full scale war is about to erupt! whole purpose of existence of large armed forces of Pakistan have been swept a side in one calculated and internationally organised move..Now Its upto Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces which have been fed and bred to fight will fight for there purpose of which they were created.
IA your fears will be diminished gradually.... Just wait and see..LOC is silent for last 24 hrs.

I was thinking the same Is escalation ladder in Pakistan's hands now? If answer is Yes then Indians have outsmarted us? I am no expert so asking this from all experts here on PDF.

Situation is very sh!tty for sure.
Few options on table.
Too many snakes inside.
Too little money in coffers.
Capacity issues.
I was thinking the same Is escalation ladder in Pakistan's hands now? If answer is Yes then Indians have outsmarted us? I am no expert so asking this from all experts here on PDF.

View attachment 572928

A friend of mine got this from his boss. Explains a lot

immediate points to be noticed from the above poster:

1. it's now crystal clear that SqLdr Hassan Kill-SU30MKI
2. SqLdr Noman Kill - MiG21
3. F16s/JF17 from AB Minhas for A2A role
4. Strike Package -JF17/Mirages for A2G role
5. EW by DA-20
6. Air Combat Controlled from AB Muhsaf.

Back
Top Bottom