What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian forces all yatris & other tourists to leave Kashmir land before 6th August...all educational institutions closed down....Indian Army fresh deployment will be completed in those dates....(I am quoting all these details through Indian media NDTV/IndiaToday/DDNEWS).

Indian forces all yatris & other tourists to leave Kashmir land before 6th August...all educational institutions closed down....Indian Army fresh deployment will be completed in those dates....(I am quoting all these details through Indian media NDTV/IndiaToday/DDNEWS).

Thanks.

5 minutes, 22 seconds

5minutes.png

JF17 Speed 1,800 km/hr
Distance 100 km (example)

Time : 5 min 22 seconds !!

tumblr_oc0oclfl4c1r94kvzo2_500.jpg

i think we should start air raids at indian army sites from today night and destroy their command and control system in kashmir

Okay but Brahmos is thrice as fast as fighter aircraft and also doesnt require long time to be prepared for launch as a ballistic missile.
So go ahead and calculate how much time it would take to reach Pakistan...
what an idiotic thread!

Okay but Brahmos is thrice as fast as fighter aircraft and also doesnt require long time to be prepared for launch as a ballistic missile.
So go ahead and calculate how much time it would take to reach Pakistan...
what an idiotic thread!

Sure sure. We saw that on 27/02/2019.......:disagree:

BTW calculation is wrong....as JF 17 wont achieve 1800kmph right from the runway....there is period for accelration so that would add more time to you 5 min 22sec.....also no air force goes supersonic over residential areas so factor that in too.....plus the time to achieve the altitude required to fly at 1800kmph.....so i say its more like twice of that with all these complexities.....I am sure a mathematician will be able to get the exact time...
You're welcome.
:)

You just gave away your plan on an open forum :/

You just gave away your plan on an open forum :/
i think we should start air raids at indian army sites from today night and destroy their command and control system in kashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom