What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Pakistan has no choice but to attack... otherwise it will be the new norm ... balakot is no joke

Hi,

With all the awacs that the Paf has---the incursion of the IAF aircraft would be known with enough warning to strike back---.

But like Abbotabad---the 'radars' were shut down---.

Paf---zindabad---. Put me to shame Paf---do some retaliation and do a good job at it---.

ISPR posting these pictures should tell you alot....

It could also mean we dropped some junk too...Why dont your airforce confirms what the payload was? We are claiming the payload was bomb. Why dont you clarify what it was and refrain from using the generic terms?

Your media is confirming only moreover we have released pictures... Even if that was a low yield dummy bomb, it was dropped on empty land clearly visible in the pictures hence another fake surgical strike attempt.

Does not stop the Kashmir uprising in any way. Just a dressing for elections.

You are too senior to know the ramifications of what just happened. IAF planes entered Pakistan, did the deed and went home. This is the headlines the world over, not face-saving escapes by Pakistan. For the first time, a nuclear armed country has done this to another nuclear armed country. India has always said Pakistan is a banana republic. Today it proved it.

Hit what ?
There are no terror camps here.
And hitting iaf base means a full scale war.
We are close to a full scale war anyway. Best defense is offence. The quicker we strike your forces in kashmir the better.

Is there any Balakot village near LOC ?

no there is just one balakot , which is north of Muzaffarabad. when Mach 2+ Full speed running aircraft drop something even fuel tanks even if they drop it straight down it travels forward with momentem now if those aircraft were at lets say above 6000 meters altitude those things they dropped fuel tanks of bombs glided a few good kilomters.

my understanding is, by the way tongiht i didn't hear any aircraft jets over muzaffrabad may be i was too busy playing dota 2.. anyways my understanding is. indian airforce probably dropped glide Bombs from with in Indian occupied kashmir LOC boundry. most likley poonch or leepa area they dropped them and the payload glided all the way in probably missing some mountain top and falling behind a mountain missign its target. Hypothetically. speaking.

the question is if there were 12 mirages why drop just 1 or two payload? and why use 12 aircraft. surprise attacks usually involved 2 or 4 max aircraft.

i beleive those aircraft came really close to LOC and dropped glide bombs towards targets before they could be intercepted by Pakistan Air force assets.

someone up there rightly said there is no reason to respond for now. cuz if we do drop a few bombs into indian kashmir who exactly are we targetting?

also big question for me is... do we really have terrorist camps in balakot or muzaffarabda? my city? never seen one.

confused!! tamatar ka jawab atom bomb se and actual bomb ka jawab water mellon se...
I am feeling confused and somewhat embarrassed at the moment due to all the tall claims I always made of our readiness and ability to respond to exactly this kind of situation. And until I get some actions in support of my claims I will remain the same unfortunately. So go along and sing your song until my time comes and it will ISA.

You are too senior to know the ramifications of what just happened. IAF planes entered Pakistan, did the deed and went home. This is the headlines the world over, not face-saving escapes by Pakistan. For the first time, a nuclear armed country has done this to another nuclear armed country. India has always said Pakistan is a banana republic. Today it proved it.

Perhaps you are suggesting , PAF should , perform a knee jerk reaction minor incident and throw in fleet of 200 planes into India loaded with bombs and then follow it up with 140 Cruise missiles on Srinagar Airport

I mean why 200 we can fly all 500 planes into India

And if that is not manly enough may be we can send 35-70, 500km range missiles into Indian hot spots

Then follow up that with a Cluster bomb campaign on Indian barracks in Kashmir burn every Indian soldier into a crisp

I mean we have not even fired a NASR missile into Indian side yet we can if we wanted

If we wanted there would be no Srinagar Airport on Map there would be a big FAT hole

And Indian planes could attempt to request to land on our side of border to save their lives

The reaction from Pakistani side would be too much , for a mere incident at LOC

Last edited:
upload_2019-2-25_11-21-50.png

Hit what ?
There are no terror camps here.
And hitting iaf base means a full scale war.

you hit us,doesn't matter terrorist camp or army camp.it's our territory.we will hit back.if we don't,we will become somalia.

Pentagon folks might have little different opinion vis-à-vis Afganistan...

Your media is confirming only moreover we have released pictures... Even if that was a low yield dummy bomb, it was dropped on empty land clearly visible in the pictures hence another fake surgical strike attempt.
Those pictures can be of any place of any junk. We need confirmation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom