What's new

26/11: Abu Jundal names same Pak army officers as Headley did

Not very suprising given that a ex head of the ISI is now best friends with difa e pakistan the very people who led prayers for Bin Ladin. All 3 people caught ie Headley, Kasab and now Jundal have said the same thing is that a coincidence?

Actually this stuff was supposedly said to their Indian interrogators, I will believe it when they say the same in front of the Pakistani fact finding mission. We don't even know if they actually said this stuff for all you know my pet dog could be saying that martians are landing this year to steal all our supply of vegetable oil!

Not very suprising given that a ex head of the ISI is now best friends with difa e pakistan the very people who led prayers for Bin Ladin. All 3 people caught ie Headley, Kasab and now Jundal have said the same thing is that a coincidence?

I am trying to keep myself from posting but this thread is getting funny.....

I know Indians are brainwashed to believe that every evil in the world is ISI's job but are you also brainwashed to believe that ISI is stupid as well??? ISI officers (Rank of Major ) will go to a pawn themselves and give them there original name and ranks and tell them we are ISI officers and we want you to do a terrorist attack on India.

Guys we might be EVIL but we are not STUPID....

Actually this stuff was supposedly said to their Indian interrogators, I will believe it when they say the same in front of the Pakistani fact finding mission. We don't even know if they actually said this stuff for all you know my pet dog could be saying that martians are landing this year to steal all our supply of vegetable oil!

Headley's statement was in a US court unless you think we control the justice system there now?

Intelligence Report: Estranged wife of Chicago terrorist David Coleman Headley might have information about Mumbai massacre | abc7chicago.com

What about Headley's wife who lived with him in Pakistan she said she met Hafiz is she also lying or under interrogation by India?

I am trying to keep myself from posting but this thread is getting funny.....

I know Indians are brainwashed to believe that every evil in the world is ISI's job but are you also brainwashed to believe that ISI is stupid as well??? ISI officers (Rank of Major ) will go to a pawn themselves and give them there original name and ranks and tell them we are ISI officers and we want you to do a terrorist attack on India.

Guys we might be EVIL but we are not STUPID....

Yes ask MI5, CIA or Afghan intelligence and they all sing with the same tune

Headley's statement was in a US court unless you think we control the justice system there now?

Intelligence Report: Estranged wife of Chicago terrorist David Coleman Headley might have information about Mumbai massacre | abc7chicago.com

What about Headley's wife who lived with him in Pakistan she said she met Hafiz is she also lying or under interrogation by India?

Yes ask MI5, CIA or Afghan intelligence and they all sing with the same tune

and yet want our cooperation......

No rule that says one cant be both.. just takes one individual slip...

Or maybe a rival agencies doing it to defame ISI....... But that wont float your boat so you'll dismiss it right away....

Signing out.

and yet want our cooperation......

What choice do they have but not to cooperate? your claim was it is just we Indians saying this but what about that famous BBC documentary 'Secret Pakistan' MI5 also names ISI as double dealing as do the CIA and the Afghan's unless we are all part of a big conspiracy?

What choice do they have but not to cooperate? your claim was it is just we Indians saying this but what about that famous BBC documentary 'Secret Pakistan' MI5 also names ISI as double dealing as do the CIA and the Afghan's unless we are all part of a big conspiracy?

CIA & MI5 well they both alleged thart SADDAM had WMDs and both failed to see 9/11 happening as well as (the bombings in london)!

so now tell me CIA has as much credibility as TIMES OF INDIA to me

CIA & MI5 well they both alleged thart SADDAM had WMDs and both failed to see 9/11 happening as well as (the bombings in london)!

so now tell me CIA has as much credibility as TIMES OF INDIA to me

MI5 never said Iraq has WMD'S

Fake statements from an indian held captive-
Nothing can be credible until Pakistani commision is allowed to counter question him aswell-
until then the jundal will say whatever the indians tell him to say-

Funny ...
In other words what you cant see or dont know is NOT A TRUTH OR CREDIBLE !!
But here case is different, every Pakistani knows somewhere what Pakistan Army & ISI is world known for.Terrorism.

If he tells the truth favoring our side then its what indians forced him to say, if he tells the truth in your side then India is caught red handed and no case against Pakistan.

Anything presented to you won't be admitted by you. Its a stalemate situation.

Lol... very true.
Lucky they are, Some times brainwashed mentallity & ignorance is a bliss.If they ever get TRUTH & know their share of sins in supporting acts of killers spilling blood & taking lives of innocent civilians they will hardly sleep

You Idiot, it's a PAKISTANI commission for a trial in PAKISTAN. I don't give a flying fu** for what the world thinks and the world doesn't give a flying fu** for what happens to Hafiz Saeed. It's your problem, if you don't let the commission question Kassab (which you seem hell bent on doing) then it's your problem. I don't give a damn and neither does the rest of the world.

Keep Ranting,Your commission will never get access to Kasab until India thinks it right time.Infact Your country have lost the credibility in international community to share information with by sheltering Dawood, OBL, Danial Pearl's killer.
Keeping Kasab alive is like a asset to us. He is proven Pakistani thats enough for us for now & We will use him at right time.

To Indians

Linus.gif

Jundal gave you names of ALI & Colonel Shah the BOTH RAMMERs well why not get their ranks and expose them?

Jundal gave you names of ALI & Colonel Shah the BOTH RAMMERs well why not get their ranks and expose them?

Not just Jundal but Kasab and Headley said the same thing and those were the 3 who have been caught so far.

Keep Ranting,Your commission will never get access to Kasab until India thinks it right time.Infact Your country have lost the credibility in international community to share information with by sheltering Dawood, OBL, Danial Pearl's killer.
Keeping Kasab alive is like a asset to us. He is proven Pakistani thats enough for us for now & We will use him at right time.

It's your loss, I'm not losing any sleep over the mumbai attackers roaming free, they're your headache. They can be sitting right next to me having colas and I wouldn't give a damn.
As for your rants.
Dawood=Never Found
OBL=No link to state apparatus proved
KSM (The man you eloquently dubbed 'Daniel Pearl's Killer')=Arrested and turned over to the American by PAKISTANI STATE APPARTUS, awaiting trial in Guantanamo
Well you can take your asset and enjoy chai patti with him because up till now, he has done you no good.

Not just Jundal but Kasab and Headley said the same thing and those were the 3 who have been caught so far.

did they? according to Times of INDIA? well i believe them tell them to tell their Regiment numbers & IDs. so we can catch them. because ALI & SHAH we got about half a million of them roaming around.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom