What's new

25 most influential cities in history.

Human migration? lol are you being serious. Whats next Mogadishu?

Damascus & Cairo were round before Muslim conquests, even Aleppo. And yes your wrong not all laws were made in Medina, you can try to confine your religion to a city but it is much greater then that.

All modern laws are derived.

Heck they even mention it in the references. Grab any modern constitution formulated and start reading.

These are natural routes. With trade and commerce. Migration comes first.

While i refuse to discuss Religion. Why cant you answer without it?

All modern laws are derived.

No shit.

Heck they even mention it in the references. Grab any modern constitution formulated and start reading.

You made a bold claim "most constitution and charters" prove it. Anyone would laugh at this, you obviously have no idea how law works.

These are natural routes. With trade and commerce. Migration comes first.

Funny no one knows this, although they do know the silk road, spice route, trans-saharan route.

Human migration, look at the map again the bulk human migration didn't pass anywhere near that desert, Africa yes, the Sinai yes, Yemen yes, Anatolia yes, Persia yes.

Armies even historically avoided going there because there was nothing there.

Again if your asking about symbolic and religious influence yes, if your referring to trade, migration, political power then you are way off.

No shit.

You made a bold claim "most constitution and charters" prove it. Anyone would laugh at this, you obviously have no idea how law works.

Funny no one knows this, although they do know the silk road, spice route, trans-saharan route.

Human migration, look at the map again the bulk human migration didn't pass anywhere near that desert, Africa yes, the Sinai yes, Yemen yes, Anatolia yes, Persia yes.

Armies even historically avoided going there because there was nothing there.

Again if your asking about symbolic and religious influence yes, if your referring to trade, migration, political power then you are way off.

You View history from your own perspective.

The actual documented history is in ink.

From the UN Charter to EU Charter laws are referenced to as Mohammads law or Omars examples of Justice.

All that can be derived is they ruled Madina.

I have an opinion. You can laugh at it if you like man. Just be at Peace with yourself. I have No Problem in accepting yours why cant you mine?

You View history from your own perspective.

The actual documented history is in ink.

From the UN Charter to EU Charter laws are referenced to as Mohammads law or Omars examples of Justice.

All that can be derived is they ruled Madina.

I have an opinion. You can laugh at it if you like man. Just be at Peace with yourself. I have No Problem in accepting yours why cant you mine?

You have an opinion but dont pull your own "facts" from your arse I asked you for the reference which you haven't provided any, if anything you are doing discredit to your argument.

Anyway i'm done until you do provide evidence "most constitution and charters" before you start claim all law is derived from Athens and vagueness like "do not kill innocent people".

You have an opinion but dont pull your own "facts" from your arse I asked you for the reference which you haven't provided any, if anything you are doing discredit to your argument.

Anyway i'm done until you do provide evidence "most constitution and charters" before you start claim all law is derived from Athens and vagueness like "do not kill innocent people".

Someone will

I cant force feed you dear. That will be indoctrination and Not fair.

You want to learn. Do it yourself.

But first Relax.

Someone will

I cant force feed you dear. That will be indoctrination and Not fair.

You want to learn. Do it yourself.

But first Relax.

Basically I cant back what I pulled from my arse so you go do the research, it doesn't work like that. You tried to pull off your opinion with fact, jumped from laws to migration to commerce and you couldn't prove a single one.

Come back when you find your sources.

Basically I cant back what I pulled from my arse so you go do the research, it doesn't work like that. You tried to pull off your opinion with fact, jumped from laws to migration to commerce and you couldn't prove a single one.

Come back when you find your sources.

I have No need to prove it to you. Dont you get it man?

Istanbul was around before the Roman's, it position is what made it perfect and gain influence, it is perfectly situated to govern and influence the west and east, very few cities have done that continuously throughout history, even in Turkey although Ankara is the capital, Istanbul is the heart of Turkey, what Turkey does affects the east and west and by extension this stems from what happens in Istanbul.

Rome is a great city however it has very little political sway now outside of the Christian world, it doesn't have 10 different nations from all parts of the world drooling to make it its capital.

For now it maybe London, New York, Moscow but Istanbul has always remained in the top 5 throughout the ages and future to come.

Byzantium was a dusty small trading outpost before Constantine,so there is no questioning that constantinopole and later istanbul as a city is a product of the roman empire,just like most european cities.Today both Rome and Istanbul are still important but not as important as say some the economic or political giants - like Tokyo,London in finance.New York,Paris in culture and finance.Moscow,Beijing in both finance and politics.New York is possibly the most influential city of the current world.

Byzantium was a dusty small trading outpost before Constantine,so there is no questioning that constantinopole and later istanbul as a city is a product of the roman empire,just like most european cities.Today both Rome and Istanbul are still important but not as important as say some the economic or political giants - like Tokyo,London in finance.New York,Paris in culture and finance.Moscow,Beijing in both finance and politics.New York is possibly the most influential city of the current world.

You just repeated what I said.

It’s the location of Istanbul which made it important, otherwise every city has ups and downs.

Even during its decay it was important to both west and east.

Anyway it’s opinion and that’s mine.

Which one will make you happier? Choose that one

Whichever you perfer until you bring the source of what you said, oh you can’t becuase you pulled it out your backside.

Biggest city in the world in history, no city can beat Beijing

1425 Beijing China Beijing China
1450 600,000 Beijing China 600,000 Beijing China
1492 669,000 Beijing China 669,000 Beijing China
1500 [43] 678,000 Beijing China 1,000,000 Beijing China 672,000 Beijing China 672,000 Beijing China
1550 690,000 Beijing China 690,000 Beijing China
1575 706,000 Beijing China 706,000 Beijing China
1579 706,000 Beijing China 706,000 Beijing China
1600 700,000 Beijing China 1,000,000 Beijing China 706,000 Beijing China 706,000 Beijing China
1635 Beijing China 660,000 Agra India
1637 Beijing
1710 Beijing China Beijing China
1720 Edo[45] Japan Beijing China Beijing China
1750 900,000 Beijing China 900,000 Beijing China
1775 1,000,000 Beijing China Beijing China
1800 1,100,000 Beijing China 1,100,000 Beijing China 1,100,000 Beijing China 1,100,000 Beijing China
1821 1,300,000 Beijing China 1,300,000 Beijing China
1825 1,350,000 Beijing China 1,350,000 Beijing China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities_throughout_history

Back
Top Bottom