What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

Right. I am racist because Indian doctors are incompetent. Everyone in the U.S medical industry knows this. Indian doctors have the worst record because they simply do not understand their subject. Hm... Maybe I am just racist against the Brahmins...

And you live in the US and work for US Medical Industry eh??

Last time when i checked, Hong kong is half the globe away from US. So why dont u let the guys who know the place talk.

I admit not all Indian Dorctors are incompetent otherwise they would be be in the roles that they are in right now, however, customer service goes a long way and I think Indian Doctors don;t even know what that really means.....

Secondly, I live in the UK and believe British jobs are for British people first, then everyone else, that includes all of our call centres in India and China and other countries which involves mostly, everything from BT, British Gas, Electrics, Satellites, Phone, mobile, all shoudl be pulled out and bought to the UK as "we" in the UK pay for these services and effectively pay for these jobs going abroad. The same goes with the Doctors also. Nothing personal, just our country comes first to us just like India does for its country

no point arguing with you ..never mind :)

I admit not all Indian Dorctors are incompetent otherwise they would be be in the roles that they are in right now, however, customer service goes a long way and I think Indian Doctors don;t even know what that really means.....

Secondly, I live in the UK and believe British jobs are for British people first, then everyone else, that includes all of our call centres in India and China and other countries which involves mostly, everything from BT, British Gas, Electrics, Satellites, Phone, mobile, all shoudl be pulled out and bought to the UK as "we" in the UK pay for these services and effectively pay for these jobs going abroad. The same goes with the Doctors also. Nothing personal, just our country comes first to us just like India does for its country

You do realize that the population growth of Europe is a -ve number right? which means europe simply cannot keep its competitive advantage without immigrants. Thatz why UK hire supertalents from abroad with intimidating pricetag no one,especially in SouthAsia, can refuse. So now you why your "British jobs goes to Britts first" theory wont work.

You do realize that the population growth of Europe is a -ve number right? which means europe simply cannot keep its competitive advantage without immigrants. Thatz why UK hire supertalents from abroad with intimidating pricetag no one,especially in SouthAsia, can refuse. So now you why your "British jobs goes to Britts first" theory wont work.

Why arguing some body who already made up his mind and dont want to understand ..leave it

of course I have my own mind made as have you....so please cut the personal appeal crap and don;t try and portray yourself as the ones hard done by.

All those jobs in the call centres which numbers in humdreds of throusands and services abroad attached to it, were once in the UK, and only went abroad because of our governments incompetence with keeping the companies here or bring about sufficient competition to keep them here, so your little formula is worthless.

Its a great news.In the current five year plan,the govt. is planning to open serveral world class engg.,medical and other colleges.Several Central Universities will also be established.This will need a lot of high quality manpower ,so this step is in the right direction.

I will think twice before seeing an Indian doctor...

Better ask this question to your countrymen who come to india for complex surgeries which is not available in your country.They will share their experiences of the Indian Doctor.

Pakistan pakistani karachi islamabad india medical- India's premier health tourism service provider. India health tourism, hospitals, travel, health tours, ayurveda, spa, medicines, medical health and hotels

Gazzi your talking Rubbish.

India did not take the trade.

The GREEDY coroprate UK companys took the work to India to save money.

THESE uk companys don,t give a damn about british workers or british rights.

NET PROFIT and saving costs is wat counts.

As for Indians going back including DOCTORS why not ???

UK is finished as a major industrail power in 10 years INDIA STERLING GDP will be larger than UK. There are huge opportunties to MAKE SERIOUS money in india whether you are DOCTOR,, ENGINEER,, ARCHITECT OR BUSINESSMAN.

HUGE MARKET

I can see why they are going bak.

You conworldus and I are both racists now...

I didnt call you racist, i didnt even reply to you.

in the eyes of Indiansd

Please understand the context before giving us your thoughts on the subject. Yes conworldus is racist, or rather his opinions betray his hidden racism. To generalize an entire race of people as incompetent and cheaters is racist.

You said you're in law enforcement, right? And you can't grasp a basic discussion? i pity the sub standard work force that employed you.

because even though they have the MOST racist

No nation is perfect. I'm sure India, like the UK (remember the BNP?) has its fair share of racists.

and destructive way of life in their country of caste systems, we are the racists.

Here we go, another reference to caste. :rolleyes: Seriously, do you people not know how to debate in a rational, coherent manner? Do you always have to bring up caste in every thread?

All those jobs in the call centres which numbers in humdreds of throusands and services abroad attached to it, were once in the UK, and only went abroad because of our governments incompetence with keeping the companies here or bring about sufficient competition to keep them here, so your little formula is worthless

Why don't you complain to your local representative instead of whining here? It's not like Indian companies forced the NHS to outsource here.

Secondly, I live in the UK and believe British jobs are for British people first, then everyone else,

I have no problem with this.

The same goes with the Doctors also. Nothing personal, just our country comes first to us just like India does for its country

What are you on about? The British government invites doctors from India to work in the UK. See your famed universities don't produce enough doctors anymore so instead of letting the NHS collapse, your government made the wise decision of inviting doctors from other parts of the world. This includes nurses as well.

of course I have my own mind made as have you....so please cut the personal appeal crap and don;t try and portray yourself as the ones hard done by.

All those jobs in the call centres which numbers in humdreds of throusands and services abroad attached to it, were once in the UK, and only went abroad because of our governments incompetence with keeping the companies here or bring about sufficient competition to keep them here, so your little formula is worthless.

Dude now world is becoming a global village and every body is competing with every body and the best man wins..just try to give the job to British only and you can see your health system crumbles...I dont mind rest of the Indian doctors also coming to India .It will only makes our health system better...Its just that it will be hard for you guys to catch a plane to India and other third world countries to consult doctors even if you catch a sneeze ..

Well Nemesis - This argument can work both ways:

You said you're in law enforcement, right? And you can't grasp a basic discussion? i pity the sub standard work force that employed you.

Basic discussion, learn to speak before coming into a discussion, a view point is given and whether agreed upon or disagreed, no one has made you judge on whether someone, hidden view is racist or not. My employment is nothing to do with this so please shut the **** up as you don;t even know what your talking about.....Making this a personal attack will get you alot more then just that, so please grow up.

No nation is perfect. I'm sure India, like the UK (remember the BNP?) has its fair share of racists.

Yeh, we do have a small problem of hitler fanatics in the UK, nothing near to compared to India who go into massacre mode....lets not start quoting history shall we...........

Here we go, another reference to caste. :rolleyes: Seriously, do you people not know how to debate in a rational, coherent manner? Do you always have to bring up caste in every thread?

I believe it was your comment about we don;t need racists in this forum.

Well, firstly, you are not in any position from India to talk about racism, and if you wish I have already had one thread regarding a very influential Indian making racist comments and I would be reluctant to start that again.

Yes, when an Indian have to cry about racism, then this topic of caste systems will be bought up again and again and again...........however I must add here that we are going a little off topic:pdf:

And you live in the US and work for US Medical Industry eh??

Last time when i checked, Hong kong is half the globe away from US. So why dont u let the guys who know the place talk.

I studied and lived in the U.S for the majority of my life. I still live in the U.S for a few months a year because I own properties here.

Regardless, quality of hospitals is important, and we really don't want to end up with the average life span of India (64.7 years)... We in Hong Kong live 82.3 years :D

I studied and lived in the U.S for the majority of my life. I still live in the U.S for a few months a year because I own properties here.

Regardless, quality of hospitals is important, and we really don't want to end up with the average life span of India (64.7 years)... We in Hong Kong live 82.3 years :D

Yea compare it with population of India and Hongkong in mind then think which one is better :wave:

Yea compare it with population of India and Hongkong in mind then think which one is better :wave:

seiko buddy, first of all Kudos to the 25,000 Indians doctors return to

India, i always have a lot of respect for people who are eager to give

up what they accomplished oversea and go back to serve their

country.

Secondly, please take my friendly advice, don't compare HongKong

with India, you will end up fighting a losing battle.:cheers::china:

seiko buddy, first of all Kudos to the 25,000 Indians doctors return to

India, i always have a lot of respect for people who are eager to give

up what they accomplished oversea and go back to serve their

country.

Secondly, please take my friendly advice, don't compare HongKong

with India, you will end up fighting a losing battle.:cheers::china:

No mate i am not comparing Hong kong with India ..Hong Kong is much advanced and developed than India....He is comparing the life span of a small country with a country with bigger population..Its easy for HongKong to give proper and advanced medical facility to its people as it have only seven million compare to India of 1 billion..and still we have a pretty good average life span to me [ for me I wish to be dead when i am 45-50 year old after that life is a waste ]..mind it its in the middle all those limitations..that what i am asking to keep in mind..

PS:dont claim that you are bud because mods will ban you for using double id :)

PS:dont claim that you are bud because mods will ban you for using double id

HaHaHa, what can I do? but someone need to turn himself in inorder

to stop those identity police craps, I have full confidence that Mod.

will check things out before banning me.

BTW, a little off topic, why you guys think bud is a fake ?

To me, he seems to be quite familiar with India though.:cheers::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom