What's new

245 Suitcases full of Dollars took off from Karachi to Dubai during 3 Months of Imported Govt- Shaheen Sehbai - Giant Money Laundering Scandal

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Our respected PDF member (@RescueRanger ) posted a thread about increase and unusual number of faulty Indian passenger planes doing emergency landing in Karachi. It seems the mystery is now solved.

There's a strict ban on imports, SBP not giving LCs, business are under stress. But PKR currency is still nose diving, why? Because dollars are being laundered.

PDF Thread - created few days ago:

Gems from the past:

Last edited:
Pakistani's inability to understand that when a currency depreciates against another than people will move to buy the appreciating currency is common sense. It is also common sense that when for decades you spend more than you earn by borrowing than eventually the creditors get edgy about lending and perpetuating such behavior.

To develop an endless series of conspiracies, usually involving India/USA/Israel/West, to deflect and explain away from one owns reckless profligate behavior does not stop this cycle, but only perpetuates it.
Its time Pakistan learnt the basics of running an economy and stop childish and utterly absurd world of Mickey Mouse conspiracies. so it can finally address the hard task by looking closely at the mirror.
To blame others will solve nothing.

Our respected PDF member (@RescueRanger ) posted a thread about increase and unusual number of faulty Indian passenger planes doing emergency landing in Karachi. It seems the mystery is now solved.

There's a strict ban on imports, SBP not giving LCs, business are under stress. But PKR currency is still nose diving, why? Because dollars are being laundered.

Gems from the past:
How do passenger ferrying airlines in distress become part of your conspiracy even if money is moved out of Pakistan.

Are you saying Pakistanis don’t operate their own aircraft and somehow need to rope in corporations from your “most hated” neighbouring country to pull it off? Even the communications and coordination alone would be needlessly complicated and most importantly, expensive. There are a hundred different easier ways to do it.

I’m not the most articulate man, so I hope I’m able to accurately convey how absurd I think you and your conspiracy theory is.

Gems from the past:
I had heard Zardari used to do that during his tenure. Special Branch was somehow involved. Planes used to carry bags/suitcases.

How do passenger ferrying airlines in distress become part of your conspiracy even if money is moved out of Pakistan.

Are you saying Pakistanis don’t operate their own aircraft and somehow need to rope in corporations from your “most hated” neighbouring country to pull it off? Even the communications and coordination alone would be needlessly complicated and most importantly, expensive. There are a hundred different easier ways to do it.

I’m not the most articulate man, so I hope I’m able to accurately convey how absurd I think you and your conspiracy theory is.
ns-jindal.jpg
ajit-doval.jpg
5fdb5d5bee082.jpg

Gems from the past:
Money has been funneled out but I doubt it was in Indian Pax planes. Most likely private flights.

And for those who deny stuff like this happens. Just remember that Afghanistan's national Bank was flown to Uzbekistan in 2 Kam Air flights 🤣

I had heard Zardari used to do that during his tenure.
previously in this tenure $ smuggling was conducted through "official Diplomatic bags" another method was to use midsize unregistered local fishing boats which use to offload their carriage load at Dubai

Pakistani's inability to understand that when a currency depreciates against another than people will move to buy the appreciating currency is common sense. It is also common sense that when for decades you spend more than you earn by borrowing than eventually the creditors get edgy about lending and perpetuating such behavior.

To develop an endless series of conspiracies, usually involving India/USA/Israel/West, to deflect and explain away from one owns reckless profligate behavior does not stop this cycle, but only perpetuates it.
Its time Pakistan learnt the basics of running an economy and stop childish and utterly absurd world of Mickey Mouse conspiracies. so it can finally address the hard task by looking closely at the mirror.
To blame others will solve nothing.
i am curious as to what your point is? are you denying the money laundering and corruption doesn't happen? maybe that is that case in shining indian utopia where there are no conspiracy theories ever, like never ever ever ever, but since us Pakistanis are mere mortals and not even close to being a supa powa, we tend to believe that there are problems with the system.
I really hope you superior non-conspiracy spouting angelic beings will pardon our folly.

Money has been funneled out but I doubt it was in Indian Pax planes. Most likely private flights.

And for those who deny stuff like this happens. Just remember that Afghanistan's national Bank was flown to Uzbekistan in 2 Kam Air flights 🤣

Mulk pe daaka dal gaya, chowkidar ke hotay howay

I won’t be surprised.

Most smart Pakistanis are selling off Rupees and getting gold or the ones with connections are converting to dollars.

If the chowkidar themselves do a regime change operation and overthrow a sitting government then the confidence level of people the economic stability will suffer. People are just looking out for themselves. I’d dump the Rs as well in this situation.

I have a feeling Miftah, Dar and company ne haath utha liye hai. They don’t want to make any move as the establishment have completely gone silent for now. So onus is on Bajwa to double as our COAS, Finance / Health / Foreign / IMF negotiator / Property Minister.

USD in boxes from Pakistan ? What for? Why and how would they bring it in in the first place ?

Well all the dollars in Pakistan are being packed up and sent over to Dubai.

Ayyan Ali style.

Too many Rs chasing too few $, resulting in Rs weakening by the hour.

This had to happen. Zardari shifts most of the budget of Sind out on early basis, this is nothing new for him. When a forensic audit is done for Sind Government, there would be billions upon billions missing in action.
I am certain of it. Look at the condition of Sind/Karachi, if the allocated budgets to Sind are spent , it wouldn't be in the condition it is. We know, thousands of school teachers in hundreds of ghosts school. I am sure there are plenty of fake projects completed on papers, but do not exist in reality.
The game is deep, no wonder, Zardari doesn't agree for new elections, Sind is a golden milky cow for him. Why wouldn't he use the remaining time to milk it further!! He is not sure if he would be in next term.
Pakistan is a failed state on many levels.
When a convicted criminal get enhanced and VVIP security protocol from the government, which should be sending her back to the jail, then you know something is fundamentally wrong with the crooks running it.

I have been asking for Court Martial for both Bajwa and Kiyani for their crimes against Pakistan and people of Pakistan. They had no right to rig the elections or remove a sitting government by hatching conspiracies. Both should be prosecuted , sent to jail and all perks and privilages withdrawn from them. Their families investigated for assets beyond means obtained through means secured because of their powers and they are prosecuted.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom