What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

Look forward to China/Russia contingent :pakistan::china:

Having Turkey present last years such amazing feeling last year

I was just adding stuff for those who were interested in the video.

Incorrect about flying the father in law part....fil was flown by someone else as stated in the article on KT's blog.

OC always does the air display so not much rocket science in it.

And if you feel intimidated by if someone else knows slightly more as I feel you get upset on it as if it is a type of competition then I'll stop on my part for you for any inconvenience that has been caused. (I have been just lucky enough to know KT uncle and OC 9 sqn). So from myself overall I'm sorry to have upset you particularly. Hope this clears any misunderstanding. Cheers !!!

I am sure that you are widely appreciated on this forum for your knowledge and inside info.

Please keep up your contributions , without you it's the loss of the forum.

Then all that will be left will be stolen photos, Photoshopped images, pretentious name-dropping, and shameless denials when repeatedly caught by other Pakistani members......( You know who you are )

Stay classy ( as you always are ) , my friend

Sir, beautiful shot.
Why the top F16 has yellowish glare on the cockpit and others not. Is it a sun effect or something else?

Hi,

It is gold plated glass---. The gold plating is done to reduce the heat reflection off the glass---and prevents a heat seeking missile lock.

Good old air conditioned railway coaches in pakistan had that same glare---they had gold plated glass.

Last edited:
Guys it is confirm. These countries are participating, some as foot contingent and some are part of air contingent.. soon ispr will cfm about these countries. Wait few more days.

Our Turkish Brothers must be participate in 23rd March celebrations & any news about T-129 atak taking apart on 23rd march !!!

Hi,

It is gold plated glass---. The gold plating is done to reduce the heat reflection off the glass---and prevents a heat seeking missile lock.

Good old air conditioned railway coaches in pakistan had that same glare---they had gold plated glass.
Seems like railways was more advanced in the previous years.

So can anyone confirm the contingent that are participating in Pakistan Day Parade

While the Big Birds have been rehearsing around Islamabad, the rehearsals for fighter jet aerobatics have already started over Sargodha and should move to Islamabad today or Monday.

28870644_1615810181870121_3901026620663660544_n.jpg

28870704_1616870155097457_1093157648863330304_n.jpg

Wing Commander Yasir Shafiq OC No 9 Squadron prcticing over Sargodha yesterday. Picture shot from the ground by this guy Awais.
Courtesy: A/C Kaiser Tufail.

28871961_10155945130905549_2608388592967352320_n.jpg

Team Griffins, who will start buzzing the Capital in next few days.

29025870_1557844250989530_5323423475100809616_n.jpg

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...indsay-lohan-diego-maradona-as-guests-report/

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1261826/press-review

According to the report, the guests will include legendary footballer Diego Armando Maradona, former German tennis player Boris Becker, Hollywood stars Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Swank, Rosanna Davison, Sean Stone, Oliver Stone, and Ndaba Mandela (grandson of Nelson Mandela) among others. American singer Shakira is sick and may attend the event if she gets well.

:partay:

waka waka:partay:

Back
Top Bottom