What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

DYqTb1sX4AE2Zxo.jpg

Just came back from rehersals for thr 3rd consective time yess
No Ah1zs, no mi 35 no and sadly no jf 17b
The announcer said of bahranian armed forces and turkish air force will partcipate,didnt saw them maybe they will come on 23 rd who knows
Jordanian band and uae tri services were there.
2x jf 17 air show (green one wng cmndr zeeshan and one from black spiders)
F 16 was the best dem tight loops tho.
K8 sherdil did alot of kriss cross skips your heart beat when they do that
Shaheen 1a 2 and 3
New air cheif rocked the floor with full after burner

The most funny was punjabs flotaila it was a fricking metro train lollll and had laptops with hamza shabaz face stuck on it lmao lmao
Seriously the flotaila sucks all of them lame lame lame work

When I saw them coming I was like wtf bro

How did you got a phone in there,they made me walk back to my car lol
Well I was going to my car which was parked near lateral red 2 saw this contingent coming out rushed toward my car grabbed my phone my cousin and Frnd captain was with me the army guard asked me not to take pics but then I requested them for a few then everyone took out their phones in parking and click click click :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Then the guard said enough now you can go

i will be attending the rehersal second time tomorrow, but soloturk still not coming, they will land on 22nd :(.

maybe they surprise up by coming on full dress rehearsal tomorrow :O

P.s new sherdil graphics look like a pindi boy dream come true.

considering the weather conditions, will tomorrows full dress rehearsal take place or there is a protocol of moving full dress to 22nd?

awesome snaps, thanks !

but why no Mi-35 still ? as per the reports we already received them last year or we haven't yet ? also what about zulus ? these 2 helicopters would have been highlights of the parade.

Back
Top Bottom