What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

I have recently restart my passion for Photography after a break from Studies ... Only if i could get Entry or Pass and get to Islamabad :( I wish to visit this Parade someday with my Camera and Freedom to Take shots

capture image.png

capture image.png

Some pics from 2017 Parade rehearsals.
17191208_1335520936528144_4380411321735594183_n.jpg
Great display team.....would be wonderful for them to display at Islamabad again. It has been 10 years since they last did.

Well in all honesty the coverage on the PDF forum is always superior to what is reported in "NALAIQ media"

Since Chinese troops are in town, so it may be the Y20 also participating.
May be it just brought them here. Y20 PARTICIPATING in fly past do not makes much sense to be honest. It is not like we are buying those in near future.

HK3flw2.jpg
UWtINZ3.jpg

No, it was an IL-78 alongside a ZDK-03
So this is settled!
THANK YOU. :)
Yes Ababeel missile can be part of this year's parade. OR we can also have HQ16 SAM too.

@Arsalan
HQ-16 have more chances to be present at the parade. Ababeel i am not so sure about. Lets wait and see.
As far as i can say, Ababeel is unlikely in this years parade but you cant be sure.

High likely to see New arrival
Babur 2
Babur 3
Abbabeel 1
LY 80
M113
Mine resistant vehicle Max Pro

Less likely to see
JF 17B
MI 35
A1Z1 end of 2017 delivery is schedule
as both delivery is expected to schedule in July 2017
Babur missile will be there. The LACM Babur 2 will surely be present (in place of Babur 1). Babur 3 (SLCM) is also likely but not a confirm addition (the missile family will be/may be represented by only one version)
Abbabeel is not likely but a mock-up may be included
M113 is not a new arrival anyway. These are the old horses and will surely be present.
Max Pro was also present last year i think, it will be there this year for sure.

JF17B is in development and not inducted and WONT BE FLYING
MI35 not delivered so not present.
A1Z1 Cobra not delivered so not present.

Anticipating the shortest formation aerobatics display in the world....wish they practiced more to make it a solid team. The Egyptians fly their K-8 formation displays really well....

Back
Top Bottom